Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Gestures That Girlfriends Love. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gestures That Girlfriends Love. (49090 Views)

Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies / Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees / Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by mega13(m): 4:25am On Sep 20, 2014
I hear you
Wish to get de part2 version
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Cusan: 6:03am On Sep 20, 2014
kayciano: hmmmmm.
ALL DIZ RELATIONSHIP TIPs.....YET we meet kata-kata..
MOST of our PARENTS were not THOUGHT DIZ TINS ..yet dey LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
RELATIONSHIP I SAY, IS NOW CHEVRON JOB...or permanent JOB.
DESPITE all diz infiltrations from MODERN DAY CHURCHES , RELATIONSHIPS DOCTORS and etc...
we still WALLOW in APATHY with each NEW RELATIONSHIP.
4ME , am just tired of all diz useless TIPS...
I just told my LADYFRIEND dat we need RELATIONSHIP LEAVE...this will enable us reason things and know how far we have faired as well as understand if we need to continue....because for me its just becoming NEEDLESS...
MOST times if we stay SOLELY as guys, we achieve more.
MOST THINGS,.i have achieved so far..were gotten when i stayed put and reasoned .
UPTILL dis moment i cant DEDUCE ROLES of most girl friends...
AM not saying MY LADY is evil but there are some times as a MAN ...u may need a BREAK to reason solely...
I DONT BLAME MEN WHO ARRANGE SEPARATE ROOM for their WIVES...

seriously on point
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by epoxide(m): 6:14am On Sep 20, 2014
nomabeeee: hop u aint confuse..rily tryin to understand how one plays wt a woman and dn she takes hm for granted.wrong choice of words huh?mk me understand cos u re soundin lyk a fustrated man

well i don't know why on nairaland people can't do without 3 things
1:insulting character
2:claiming to know all.
3:bossy attitude.
if u must know I'm not frustrated, I'm not a man, my choice of words ain't wrong, it's my opinion and I'm married to it and listening to anyone else is adultery...so in conclusion, u got it all wrong about me being frustrated, using wrong choice of words and all...and for the record i don't enjoy exchanging words with girls so how about we call this our little debate a quit and I'm sorry i quoted you and I promise i won't do it again...
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by eckersley: 6:15am On Sep 20, 2014
The whole crap was pulled out of a lived-happily-ever-after Hollywood movie.

Why wud u put ur arm on a girl's back in public? Mehn, u don't hv to tell everyone she's ur girl

2. Walking btw her and traffic makes no difference. when the accident happens, quote me, d 2 of u will surely be killed

3. Put ur arms around her and rub them blah blah blah. do u wanna break her clavicle wt ur heavy arms?

the senseless list goes on and on
Bottomline
----------
Just be responsible, have a purpose in life, PLENTY of MONEY and she'll be doing those 7 gestures on u.
1 to 7 is all Shitvalry, not Chivalry
I'm outtie
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by MizMyColi(f): 8:06am On Sep 20, 2014
Ceasar1:

Beautiful not beaurifuu.
Hain, you shared the OP's post Hun? embarassed

Good morning Ceasar grin
I felt like spelling that way na.

Why embarassed
Is anything wrong with the post? embarassed
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 20, 2014
MizMyColi:

Good morning Ceasar grin
I felt like spelling that way na.

Why embarassed
Is anything wrong with the post? embarassed

I wanted to say something yesterday about the post but now, my memory has kinda elapsed. If I ever remember, I know where to find you.

..And Morning. I hope you slept well like I did. Sha, I'm still sleepy. grin

1 Like

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 20, 2014
GUDMORNING ALL.....

PLEASE...if we do all these to OUR LADY FRIENDS..
1)How can we go out to work as MEN because its TIME CONSUMING...

2)IF we do all these, can we still have some LEFT to demonstrate to our beloved WIVES....

3)BECAUSE NIGERIA is not EUROPE or USA ..where GOVT. has made some basic provisions even if UNEMPLOYED.....

4)BY d way our MEN are trying these DAYS...
AFTER ALL....an AVERAGE BLACK AFRICAN CHILD is not BORN ROMANTIC....
MOST of us were BEATEN with BROOMSTICKS...
SOME OF US WERE EVEN TAGGED EVIL SPIRITS/ WITCH..
SO PLEASE OUR LADIES SHOULD TAKE IT EASY with US..
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by MizMyColi(f): 8:44am On Sep 20, 2014
Ceasar1:

I wanted to say something yesterday about the post but now, my memory has kinda elapsed. If I ever remember, I know where to find you.

..And Morning. I hope you slept well like I did. Sha, I'm still sleepy. grin
Yeah, I did.
Still lazing on my bed tho' grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 20, 2014
Since i don't have a girl 4 now,who will i show dis things?
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Superstar007(m): 9:16am On Sep 20, 2014
UnimkeAk: Hugging ya girl frm behind, u only do dt 2 babes wif moderate 2 big booty. Damn!

Abi oh life is too short to go about hugging walls cheesy
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by ceejay675(m): 9:44am On Sep 20, 2014
9ce one @ OP....NOTED.....waiting for u to post gestures dat guys love.....our ladies need to be educated on it
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Osota(m): 9:54am On Sep 20, 2014
nneh1: This is so true bcs I go crazy over a guy that does any of these especially no 1,2 4 and 6 but unfortunately they don't.

You should meet me.
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by frrank(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2014
MOST of our PARENTS were not THOUGHT DIZ TINS ..yet dey LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
DESPITE all diz infiltrations from MODERN DAY CHURCHES , RELATIONSHIPS DOCTORS and etc...
I just told my LADYFRIEND dat we need RELATIONSHIP LEAVE...this will enable us reason things and know how far we have faired as well as understand if we need to continue....because for me its just becoming NEEDLESS...
MOST THINGS,.i have achieved so far..were gotten when i stayed put and reasoned .
AM not saying MY LADY is evil but there are some times as a MAN ...u may need a BREAK to reason solely...
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by kassyme(f): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2014
themejiwalker: i have my reservations as for putting my hand on her back in public. Doing that doesn't necessarily imply that my feelings for her are geniune. i'm not a big fan of PDA anyway
plz wht do u mean by "pda"?......Jst a question.
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by kassyme(f): 10:55am On Sep 20, 2014
Osota:

You should meet me.
Lolzzz...Abi?
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by DECOtech(m): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2014
Mprex:
lol. Op has to confirm first that u mentored him tongue
No bigie. You n I can set our ball rolling while we wait for confirmation **smiles**
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by talk9ice(m): 11:28am On Sep 20, 2014
pasqal09:
Are you sure she's your girl? undecided

Was about asking dat. also are u sure u not dating a female doll?
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by godsveryown(f): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hahahahhahaha abeg ask am o
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2014

Well said, but maybe you need to reassess the kinds of women you date. And if you keep attracting a certain type (liabilities), then maybe you need to reassess yourself.
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
3cycle:
Nah grin far from it

Den wot is it?
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by themejiwalker(m): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
kassyme: plz wht do u mean by "pda"?......Jst a question.

Public Display of Affection
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Chlorin: 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ha! Ma beb no dey smail wo0 unles she smell moni. lol. Kudos
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by ChiSun27(m): 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
epoxide:

the problem z that one mans food z another's poison...hehe...free that babe nd respect her opinion... please don't try to change her coz i already like her like that...plzzzz

This is cheap toasting my friend epoxide.

Hope it works for you sha...good luck!
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
Mprex:
who ask you
Tah! I can't hear you now.
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Ochiz(f): 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
Kissing a chick on d forehead (for no reason or for a reason)makes her feel special cherished and protected/secure.....and guys,its not 4 everybody just 4 those of us that wants to be 'Better Lovers'.
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by MightyFortress: 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
Great... Workable.
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by haymoney01(m): 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Mprex: Hulalat! grin grin cheesy

Where are them guys Come and learn from the Op

Op's girlfriend must be lucky lipsrsealed
Here we come... Op get tym gan o
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by epoxide(m): 4:46am On Sep 21, 2014
ChiSun27:

This is cheap toasting my friend epoxide.

Hope it works for you sha...good luck!

Dude I'm not toasting okay. For your information,i love it when someone's or my opinion is respected. She doesn't like compliments on her, hair clothes etc and everyone is calling her weird. She's just being herself and everybody is against it. I don't want it to look like she made a mistake expressing her true self.
It may interest you to also know that the qualities that get me attracted to a lady sounds weird.
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Mhizdimplez(f): 6:19am On Sep 21, 2014
kinda true sha
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by ChiSun27(m): 6:50am On Sep 21, 2014
epoxide:

Dude I'm not toasting okay. For your information,i love it when someone's or my opinion is respected. She doesn't like compliments on her, hair clothes etc and everyone is calling her weird. She's just being herself and everybody is against it. I don't want it to look like she made a mistake expressing her true self.
It may interest you to also know that the qualities that get me attracted to a lady sounds weird.

....Indeed my friend epoxide is a man with words....don't worry....since you two are from weird planet...she will be good for you...just play your game well my friend...goodluck and happy Sunday.
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by DaBullIT(m): 7:06am On Sep 21, 2014
eckersley: The whole crap was pulled out of a lived-happily-ever-after Hollywood movie.

Why wud u put ur arm on a girl's back in public? Mehn, u don't hv to tell everyone she's ur girl

2. Walking btw her and traffic makes no difference. when the accident happens, quote me, d 2 of u will surely be killed

3. Put ur arms around her and rub them blah blah blah. do u wanna break her clavicle wt ur heavy arms?

the senseless list goes on and on
Bottomline
----------
Just be responsible, have a purpose in life, PLENTY of MONEY and she'll be doing those 7 gestures on u.
1 to 7 is all Shitvalry, not Chivalry
I'm outtie
grin grin grin grin. LWKMD.

But seriously money fixes everything
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by epoxide(m): 9:55am On Sep 21, 2014
ChiSun27:

....Indeed my friend epoxide is a man with words....don't worry....since you two are from weird planet...she will be good for you...just play your game well my friend...goodluck and happy Sunday.

thanks my friend... wish u d best Sunday

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor / Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.