Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,528 members, 7,801,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

I Am Allowed To Pick My Nose, But You Are Not! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Allowed To Pick My Nose, But You Are Not! (638 Views)

My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call / He Nolonger Pick My Calls / She Does Not Pick My Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Allowed To Pick My Nose, But You Are Not! by finessela: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
A guy I had just met at work went with me to get some groceries on my way home, while I was waiting on the queue to pay for my items, he asked me a question. I looked up from my purse to reply and that’s when I saw him doing it. He put his forefinger into his nose, stirred it with pleasure, brought out the dried nasal mucus, rubbed it between his forefinger and his thumb and ejected it with his fingernails. It passed right in front of my eyes and landed on the counter. ewww!

I looked around to see who was watching, everyone around had a look of disgust on their faces, I was embarrassed. It was so irritating I wanted to throw up.

How on earth could he do that? I was so irritated that I became really cold to him till he left and every time I have seen him since then, that’s the picture that comes to my mind.

Sometimes when I think about it I feel like a hypocrite, because the truth is that I pick my nose too. Using my finger gets the job done faster and neater and sometimes it’s enjoyable, but I do it in private! I choose to believe I have never been caught in public, at least until someone proves me guilty smiley

Wikipedia described nose picking as, “the act of extracting dried nasal mucus or foreign bodies from the nose with a finger. Despite being a very common habit, it is a mildly taboo activity in most cultures, and the observation of the activity in another person may provoke mixed feelings of disgust and amusement”.

Here is the thing; we do it but we get disgusted when we see other people doing it!

So, if you must do it, please don’t get caught in public. Not by someone you are asking out, not by fellow passengers on the bus, not by clients, and definitely not by 800,000,000 viewers like the Nigerian woman that was shown during the Champions League finals some years ago!

Now a video that shows her digging it will be on YouTube forever!

Dig it however you want but not in public please

copied from www.femmelounge.ng

----------------------------------------------
Re: I Am Allowed To Pick My Nose, But You Are Not! by Truth24(m): 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
Dig it wherever it scratches you
Emmm... Don't mind me ,I meant to say 'itches'
Re: I Am Allowed To Pick My Nose, But You Are Not! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
That's my major bad habit
Re: I Am Allowed To Pick My Nose, But You Are Not! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
Lol.. SEE AS U EXPLAINED THE DIGGING OF NOSE LIKE SAY U DEY EXPLAIN GEOGRAPHY.. Funny post...

1 Like

Re: I Am Allowed To Pick My Nose, But You Are Not! by Tymax(m): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
Lol. We are hypocrites? cheesy grin grin

What a sensible article. Thanks OP plus whoever composed it.

1 Like

Re: I Am Allowed To Pick My Nose, But You Are Not! by tpiander: 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: I Am Allowed To Pick My Nose, But You Are Not! by tpiander: 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
Wikipedia described nose picking as, “the act of extracting dried nasal mucus or foreign bodies from the nose with a finger.

(1) (Reply)

Timeless Advice For Those Seeking To Marry Rich Guys. / 7 Things All Happy Married Couples Do / Taking A Dump: The Ladies' Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.