Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Full Breed Boerboel For Urgent Sale At N125,000 Only: Call 0817-932-8162 - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Full Breed Boerboel For Urgent Sale At N125,000 Only: Call 0817-932-8162 (1444 Views)

7 Weeks Old Full Breed Boerboel Puppies On Sale / Biggest Pure Breed Boerboel You Have Ever Seen / Pure Breed Boerboel Puppies For Sale in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Breed Boerboel For Urgent Sale At N125,000 Only: Call 0817-932-8162 by goldendiamond(m): 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
pedigree boerboel dogs for sale
male and female available
3-months old
full breed
good offer

bring a buyer and get a commission
location is ikeja lagos
call now and dont miss it

Re: Full Breed Boerboel For Urgent Sale At N125,000 Only: Call 0817-932-8162 by Akunyun(m): 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
Why don't our people have good marketing/selling strategy, u only uploaded a pix of the puppy (anybody can upload any random pix), No stud, No dam, No other pixes of puppies angry.... I bet you, you are OYO!!!!
Re: Full Breed Boerboel For Urgent Sale At N125,000 Only: Call 0817-932-8162 by goldendiamond(m): 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
Akunyun: Why don't our people have good marketing/selling strategy, u only uploaded a pix of the puppy (anybody can upload any random pix), No stud, No dam, No other pixes of puppies angry.... I bet you, you are OYO!!!!

so I uploaded a random pix. thats the only puppy left others av been sold. this puppy is not mine it belongs to a prominent man in the entertainment industry. serious people dont comment here they make calls and negotiate. this is only my 2nd post on "pets section" you can check my profile to confirm. please I beg you in jesus name its better to just ignore than distract others on this thread. thank you and God bless you abundantly
Re: Full Breed Boerboel For Urgent Sale At N125,000 Only: Call 0817-932-8162 by Akunyun(m): 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
goldendiamond:

so I uploaded a random pix. thats the only puppy left others av been sold. this puppy is not mine it belongs to a prominent man in the entertainment industry. serious people dont comment here they make calls and negotiate. this is only my 2nd post on "pets section" you can check my profile to confirm. please I beg you in jesus name its better to just ignore than distract others on this thread. thank you and God bless you abundantly
So you think any serious buyer will just call you and negotiate without seeing those who gave birth to this puppy I doubt it bro....i only told you this with my church mind based on how it is done here in the " Pet section". God bless you too sir.
Re: Full Breed Boerboel For Urgent Sale At N125,000 Only: Call 0817-932-8162 by popoolagroup(m): 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
Mr golden diamond but this puppy belongs to mr Eddie Micheals . Why would you post another persons pics as yours.I guess you don't even know how he was bred.. Please desist from this act.
regards.
Re: Full Breed Boerboel For Urgent Sale At N125,000 Only: Call 0817-932-8162 by coobboy(m): 1:44am On Sep 20, 2014
popoolagroup: Mr golden diamond but this puppy belongs to mr Eddie Micheals . Why would you post another persons pics as yours.I guess you don't even know how he was bred.. Please desist from this act.
regards.
so I uploaded a random pix. thats the only puppy left others av been sold.
this puppy is not mine it belongs to a "prominent man" in the entertainment
industry. serious people dont comment here they make calls and negotiate.
this is only my 2nd post on "pets section" you can check my profile to
confirm. please I beg you in jesus name its better to just ignore than
distract others on this thread. thank you and God bless you abundantly[b]
popoolagroup: Mr golden diamond but this puppy belongs to mr Eddie Micheals . Why would you post another persons pics as yours.I guess you don't even know how he was bred.. Please desist from this act.
regards.
Re: Full Breed Boerboel For Urgent Sale At N125,000 Only: Call 0817-932-8162 by goldendiamond(m): 6:25am On Sep 20, 2014
regards.

you are very right my brother. he posted it on his facebook page and one of his friends that he tagged told me to help him sell so I just uploaded it here or is there a crime in that. didnt even inflate the price tag. God bless u bro
Re: Full Breed Boerboel For Urgent Sale At N125,000 Only: Call 0817-932-8162 by goldendiamond(m): 6:35am On Sep 20, 2014
Akunyun:
So you think any serious buyer will just call you and negotiate without seeing those who gave birth to this puppy I doubt it bro....i only told you this with my church mind based on how it is done here in the " Pet section". God bless you too sir.

ok thanks for correctin me on the ethics of nairaland "pet section". but seeing a dog parent isnt a criteria to sell puppies. am about to buy a female caucasian puppy and I dont have to see the parent to seal the deal.I was once actively involved with dog breeding and sales(between 2001 and 2005) and we used to sell through vet doctors and direct marketing(nairaland was not even established then). no facebook, olx, dealfish, tradestable, instagram, twitter etc. any serious buyer dont have to see the parents sir. online marketing is not the only form of trading, offline is still very profitable sir. as a matter of fact we make more money through offline(newspaper adverts and direct marketing). thank you
Re: Full Breed Boerboel For Urgent Sale At N125,000 Only: Call 0817-932-8162 by chucky234(m): 7:12am On Sep 20, 2014
goldendiamond:

ok thanks for correctin me on the ethics of nairaland "pet section". but seeing a dog parent isnt a criteria to sell puppies. am about to buy a female caucasian puppy and I dont have to see the parent to seal the deal.I was once actively involved with dog breeding and sales(between 2001 and 2005) and we used to sell through vet doctors and direct marketing(nairaland was not even established then). no facebook, olx, dealfish, tradestable, instagram, twitter etc. any serious buyer dont have to see the parents sir. online marketing is not the only form of trading, offline is still very profitable sir. as a matter of fact we make more money through offline(newspaper adverts and direct marketing). thank you
Story for the gods, you want to convinced nairalanders to buy your stolen pup abi.
Re: Full Breed Boerboel For Urgent Sale At N125,000 Only: Call 0817-932-8162 by goldendiamond(m): 7:24am On Sep 20, 2014
chucky234: Story for the gods, you want to convinced nairalanders to buy your stolen pup abi.

you are a very wise man...

(1) (Reply)

Neopolitan Mastiff Puppies For Sale - 08133016830 / Freshly Arrived...... Check This Out! / Pretty Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.