Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Ladies, Can't Someone Be Jovial Again? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can't Someone Be Jovial Again? (1653 Views)

Is It Because Am Not Jovial. / What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? / How To Make A Good Friends And Be Jovial With Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can't Someone Be Jovial Again? by iamord(m): 2:58am On Sep 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Maybe she needs proper orientation from her brother/friend/boyfriend...
I used to be like that, the only difference is that I won't snub you...
Then one day, I was walking along the road and this guy kept trying to chat me up, I was responding o, but in a very dumb way. Finally I gave him my no and he started calling but never went to 'that direction'.

After months, we were doing truth/dare and I asked him what he had in mind the first day he walked up to me. He said he just saw a girl, that he wanted as a friend...I felt so stuupid and embarrased.
I got home and told my elder bro, he worsened it by telling me that 'naso we girls dey mumu'...chai, that one pain me...lol, but he finally gave me orientation.

Good to know that you got orientated .. I have even seen worse off Scenario than yours which was just extremely fake and immature. I felt so stupid and kept questioning where I went wrong. My body was like I just did the ice bucket challenge. Since then the way I relate with ladies changed. But I sure did gget back @ her! Seriously a lot of girls act Immature ..seems the looks has gotten so much into their head!
Re: Ladies, Can't Someone Be Jovial Again? by Tallesty1(m): 8:18am On Sep 20, 2014
SkinnyDude:
haha. you mean i should have called her babe. but the auntie showed i respected her.
Maybe but most ladies hate to be called aunty
Re: Ladies, Can't Someone Be Jovial Again? by chemystery: 8:51am On Sep 20, 2014
valmunich: Lol... You should've stopped contributing the first time she snubbed. The Barber too didn't help issues, if I was to be the Barber and I noticed the snub, I'll stop and direct my attention to you. There's nothing I hate more than being snubbed
Bro, the second time i really confirmed she was snubbing me. The barber no just help me at all. Some guys deh misbehave at times when ihn enter woman matter
Re: Ladies, Can't Someone Be Jovial Again? by chemystery: 8:52am On Sep 20, 2014
keypad1:

i hope say you be messi oooo. If not she go win you.

Na the girl wey barber dey fuuuck for that street be that. Barber dey fear say you go collect am from him hand. If na outside, the girl go answer you well well.
hahahahaha, how you take know?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can't Someone Be Jovial Again? by chemystery: 8:54am On Sep 20, 2014
Lindajohn: Mind ur business and u go live long
babe it was just a general discussion. It's just like you commented here and not minding your business. grin .
Re: Ladies, Can't Someone Be Jovial Again? by chemystery: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2014
Afrok: Boss there is calculations in everything, even Messi and C.Ronaldo knows that calculations are important during a match not to talk of penalty shoot-out.
Well as jovial as I am, I no dey "jam talk" anyhow (calculates when to talk) coz me hate to be snubbed especially by a lady.
Just make sure say U win her, if not I'll snub U too tongue
hahahaha, bro the babe finally win o. Na even injury time i score 1 so i no fit equalize. Lol. Abeg no snub me
Re: Ladies, Can't Someone Be Jovial Again? by chemystery: 8:57am On Sep 20, 2014
missdebs: bros talk truth, u sef get interest in her.... Must hv been obvious
haba, interest keh? no na. I was even pressing my phone before i overheard the discussion. I no deh get interest for ladies at first sight! We must don relate first
Re: Ladies, Can't Someone Be Jovial Again? by chemystery: 8:59am On Sep 20, 2014
emperorchedda: This man! Me and my babe was having an important gist and u tried to interfere. I winked at her the first time you tried to cut in that was why she ignored you. Mere looking at you I knew you wanted to snatch my babe! We have been noticing how you change girls like dp so I told her to snub you...right now she's explaining to me why she had to ask you for direction because I'm furious at her for talking to you. NO NEAR MY SHOP AGAIN!
LOL! So na u be barber wey no gree rescue me bah?
Re: Ladies, Can't Someone Be Jovial Again? by keypad1: 9:00am On Sep 20, 2014
chemystery: hahahahaha, how you take know?
hahaha.....e be like say na you be the girl abi?
Re: Ladies, Can't Someone Be Jovial Again? by Afrok(m): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2014
chemystery: hahahaha, bro the babe finally win o. Na even injury time i score 1 so i no fit equalize. Lol. Abeg no snub me
boss no worry... I can't snub U na coz am sure u've learnt the dribbling and scoring skills, u'll win another person (match) next time and I'll be happy if na d same girl.
Re: Ladies, Can't Someone Be Jovial Again? by Lindajohn(f): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2014
chemystery: babe it was just a general discussion. It's just like you commented here and not minding your business. grin .
dis one is different...... U asked a question
Re: Ladies, Can't Someone Be Jovial Again? by chemystery: 11:41am On Sep 20, 2014
Afrok: boss no worry... I can't snub U na coz am sure u've learnt the dribbling and scoring skills, u'll win another person (match) next time and I'll be happy if na d same girl.
hahahaha. For sure! grin
Re: Ladies, Can't Someone Be Jovial Again? by chemystery: 11:43am On Sep 20, 2014
Lindajohn: dis one is different...... U asked a question
no problem na. I don learn lesson. I go mind my business next time. This one u re supporting the babe, seems you will act same if na you...
Re: Ladies, Can't Someone Be Jovial Again? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
I love guys who are jovial in a mature way@op maybe the girl think you want to woo her
Re: Ladies, Can't Someone Be Jovial Again? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
I love guys who are jovial in a mature way@op maybe the girl think you to use style to get to know her
Re: Ladies, Can't Someone Be Jovial Again? by chemystery: 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
prettythicksme: I love guys who are jovial in a mature way@op maybe the girl think you to use style to get to know her
that's the mentality of all ladies and each time i tend to forget and repeat same act. I'm just the jovial type who places ladies in same scale of preference as guys.
Re: Ladies, Can't Someone Be Jovial Again? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
chemystery: that's the mentality of all ladies and each time i tend to forget and repeat same act. I'm just the jovial type who places ladies in same scale of preference as guys.
not all ladies a mature lady won't think like that

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can't Someone Be Jovial Again? by bosun11(m): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
prettythicksme: I love guys who are jovial in a mature way@op maybe the girl think you to use style to get to know her

hmmmm...they have heard
Re: Ladies, Can't Someone Be Jovial Again? by Lindajohn(f): 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
chemyster: no problem na. I don learn lesson. I go mind my business next time. This one u re supporting the babe, seems you will act same if na you...
i no support any body oh... Na only me waka come
Re: Ladies, Can't Someone Be Jovial Again? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
bosun11:

hmmmm...they have heard
hehehehe let tell them naa
Re: Ladies, Can't Someone Be Jovial Again? by yankydollars(f): 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
wink
chemystery: This just happened as i'm creating this thread. I went to a barbing saloon. Sat down to wait for my turn when a young pretty lady came in to charge her phone. She seem to be very familiar with the barber as both of them picked up in conversation just as immediately. I was interested in the conversation so i add some few words directed at the lady but she snubbed me. The conversation continued then i discovered another place i can contribute but i was snubbed again. The way others starring at me was like "Oya, mumu yourself for the third time". This was just a general discussion that if it were a guy everything would just flow. I was so disappointed! Why do every lady think a guy talking to her entails he has interest in her? This is not the first time and reason i like being quiet in midst of ladies and each time i do, they term me as being shy or queer! As God may have it, she came to ask me how to get to somewhere as i was typing this but i snubbed her and continued typing. At least it's 2 - 1 now. When it gets to penalty shootout, i'll update you guys.
lol....wld hv done d same if I wz a guy anyway.....ur head is valid

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can't Someone Be Jovial Again? by lilmax(m): 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
She think say you wan gist her....gosh i dislike girls like that

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Top Reasons Why You Need A Love Life / What Is The Difference Between Rape And Molestation? / He Just Find Out She's Not A Virgine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.