Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid (2064 Views)

N225,000 Donation To Judge’s Father-in-law’s Funeral, Not Bribe – Rickey Tarfa / Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid / Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by Tunjasko(m): 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan on Friday expressed
gratitude to a serving member of the National Youth
Service Corps, Ezemagu Sunday Nnamdi, who was
said to have donated N10,000 to his re-election bid.
A statement by the President’s Special Adviser on
Media and Publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati, quoted
President Jonathan as saying in his appreciation
letter to Nnamdi that he was deeply touched and
encouraged by the donation.
“Your gracious gesture is particularly gratifying,
coming as it does from one of our nation’s vibrant
and gifted youths who are our successor
generation and for whom our Administration is
unequivocally committed to providing the requisite
environment to optimally realize their tremendous
creative and productive potentials.
“As I carry on with the task of positively
transforming our country for its God-ordained
greatness and prosperity, I will continue to count on
the goodwill as well as the practical and prayerful
support of committed patriots like you,” President
Jonathan wrote to the young Nigerian, Ezemagu
Sunday Nnamdi who is currently serving in the
National Youth Service Corps.
Nnamdi was said to have sent the donation before
the Peoples Democratic Party adopted Jonathan as
its sole candidate in the forthcoming presidential
election in 2015.
Abati quoted the President as thanking Nnamdi and
welcoming his expression of faith in the Federal
Government’s ongoing efforts to reposition Nigeria
for sustained growth and development.
“The President assured Sunday and other young
Nigerians that he will continue to do his best in the
service of the nation in keeping with their trust and
expectations,” Nnamdi was said to have stated in
his letter forwarding his donation to the President,
assured President Jonathan of the continued
support of patriotic Nigerians and urged him to seek
re-election in 2015.
The corps member added, “Nigerians are behind
you. We see your good works in power,
transportation, education, housing, ICT, sports,
electoral reforms, observation of the principle of
federal character and the creation of investment
opportunities.
“The insurgents who are trying to destabilise your
Administration are enemies of peace and progress.
You will surely defeat them.

www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-lauds-corps-members-n10000-donation-to-re-election-bid/

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by joebases(m): 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
Dude making contacts the strange way.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by EmoBoy(m): 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
The wise Nigerian youths are pleased with the leadership of President Goodluck Jonathan.

Lead on Mr President, we are solidly behind you. cool cool

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by gbadexy(m): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sharp guy! Why didn't I think of that. grin
Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by Goddex: 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
Waooooooo . . . . feeling deeply touched.
Ajuaya, May God Almighty replenish your pocket .

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by saintneo(m): 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
seed sowing

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by Adminisher: 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
Tunjasko: President Goodluck Jonathan on Friday expressed
gratitude to a serving member of the National Youth
Service Corps, Ezemagu Sunday Nnamdi, who was
said to have donated N10,000 to his re-election bid.
A statement by the President’s Special Adviser on
Media and Publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati, quoted
President Jonathan as saying in his appreciation
letter to Nnamdi that he was deeply touched and
encouraged by the donation.
“Your gracious gesture is particularly gratifying,
coming as it does from one of our nation’s vibrant
and gifted youths who are our successor
generation and for whom our Administration is
unequivocally committed to providing the requisite
environment to optimally realize their tremendous
creative and productive potentials.
“As I carry on with the task of positively
transforming our country for its God-ordained
greatness and prosperity, I will continue to count on
the goodwill as well as the practical and prayerful
support of committed patriots like you,” President
Jonathan wrote to the young Nigerian, Ezemagu
Nnamdi was said to have sent the donation before
the Peoples Democratic Party adopted Jonathan as
its sole candidate in the forthcoming presidential
election in 2015.
Abati quoted the President as thanking Nnamdi and
welcoming his expression of faith in the Federal
Government’s ongoing efforts to reposition Nigeria
for sustained growth and development.
“The President assured Sunday and other young
Nigerians that he will continue to do his best in the
service of the nation in keeping with their trust and
expectations,” Nnamdi was said to have stated in
his letter forwarding his donation to the President,
assured President Jonathan of the continued
support of patriotic Nigerians and urged him to seek
re-election in 2015.
The corps member added, “Nigerians are behind
you. We see your good works in power,
transportation, education, housing, ICT, sports,
electoral reforms, observation of the principle of
federal character and the creation of investment
opportunities.
“The insurgents who are trying to destabilise your
Administration are enemies of peace and progress.
You will surely defeat them.

www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-lauds-corps-members-n10000-donation-to-re-election-bid/

Idiot corper
Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by 1United1: 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
TAN Corps Member!!!

Make una dey decieve una selves there!

Ndi Ara!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
I guess he's trying to join the stealing class. Nice move....nothing do you
Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by sunboy(m): 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
PDP deceiving Nigerians since 1860 undecided

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
Impressive.
Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by philantoxx(m): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
he's gonna be our new SA on corp matters
Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by skimarvel: 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
That guy get money..make he donate for me too...i dey consider to run for a year on nairaland or just quit.your 10,000 will go a long way
Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by cktheluckyman: 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sharp guy!!!
Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by Jmain: 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
See Correct Sharp and Quality investment grin.

Nnamdi get authentic insight . . . . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
Give and get back in return. That's just a way to tell Jonathan he needs a job. The guy sabi road no be small! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by nigerianvenom(m): 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
while some governors were busy donating 1billion naira each to a former of lagos Plc just for a common birthday,a young nigerian was wiser and felt he could be one of the few that maybe able to persuade GEJ to re- contest and possibly be re-elected as nigeria's numero uno.

God bless u corp member Namdi
Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
job guaranteed ... dt how to huzzle... with ur Brain
Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by manmade(m): 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sharp guy ,I doff my hat for you ,if a child knows how to wash hand clean he will surely dine with the kings.
Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sharp guy! He has secured his future with 10k

Others still dey nairaland dey abuse Tinubu and Buhari on behalf of GEJ without getting paid or noticed.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by tayoxx(m): 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
smart investment
Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by ibsmooth: 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
Igbo sense since 340AD
Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by freshness2020: 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
Cunny man from belle!
Cunny man die, na cunny man go bury am!
Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
Investment things.
Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by Amanwulu1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
gbadexy: Sharp guy! Why didn't I think of that. grin
o boy dat guy fit become his state's house of asembly member or counselor courtesy of dis. Chai! Na dis apc boys wey dey confuse me oo. Let think of anoda thing. #GEJ 2019#
Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by gbadexy(m): 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
Amanwulu1: o boy dat guy fit become his state's house of asembly member or counselor courtesy of dis. Chai! Na dis apc boys wey dey confuse me oo. Let think of anoda thing. #GEJ 2019#
Na so.
Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by kennykg(m): 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
Buying a plate worth 10,000 naira to receive his share of national cake...... Y would he say Nigerians/ corps members are behind him, speak for yourself except if you know someone named Nigeria

We just keep deceiving ourselfs and blame it on PDP or APC ...... I just pary it won't be too late

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by NnamdiN: 10:29am On Sep 20, 2014
I will not forget any of you when the returns of my investment start coming in. GEJ till 2019 grin
Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2014
TribalEAST: I guess he's trying to join the stealing class. Nice move....nothing do you
why are you all surprise? See his name
Ezemagu
What do you expect? grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by NnamdiN: 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
barcanista: why are you all surprise? See his name

What do you expect? grin
in one thread you'd claim you're not a tribalistic dude, in another thread you have this nonsense.

The serial election loser would still lose again come 2015

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
NnamdiN: in one thread you'd claim you're not a tribalistic dude, in another thread you have this nonsense.

The serial election loser would still lose again come 2015
what will be your ®eaction if one Suleiman Ibrahim donates his salary to gmb?
The point is, the person in question is from a region considered to be Jonathan's stronghold, just like NW/NE is gmb stronghold. Hence, I am not surprised.
I don't think that was tribalistic!
Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by fagbalex(m): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
Adminisher:

Idiot corper

must you quote everything......
. Oga gan oh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic Lights Up Victoria Island Landscape / President Goodluck Inspects The 'completed Map' Of 2nd Niger Brigde. (pics) / BUHARI'S VICTORY- Where Is Babyosisi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.