Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Woman Walking In The Middle Of 3rd Mainland Bridge - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Walking In The Middle Of 3rd Mainland Bridge (740 Views)

Car Bursts Into Flames On 3rd Mainland Bridge (photo) / See What A Man Was Spotted Doing On Third Mainland Bridge This Morning(pic) / Ever Wished To Take A Nap On 3rd Mainland Bridge? This Man Did! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Walking In The Middle Of 3rd Mainland Bridge by zeemo2007: 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
Oh my God..

Just saw a well dressed young lady walking in the middle of third mainland bridge..

She looks like someone coming from office. Had to call lagos state emergency number to send rescue team unless when it gets a dark a lil, she gonna be dead gone ..

God help and save us all....

Advice:
Reduce stress and pressures and pray to God always for guidance and protection ..
Re: Woman Walking In The Middle Of 3rd Mainland Bridge by ShirelleBaby: 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
oh my GOD,but brother-y na?u didn't do the needful and don't tell me u cudnt snap kus u were scared!because u ran to open thread and write but cudnt do the needful-mtchewww-u have spoilt my mood

1 Like

Re: Woman Walking In The Middle Of 3rd Mainland Bridge by zeemo2007: 6:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
ShirelleBaby: oh my GOD,but brother-y na?u didn't do the needful and don't tell me u cudnt snap kus u were scared!because u ran to open thread and write but cudnt do the needful-mtchewww-u have spoilt my mood

The needful is to inform appropriate authorities to rescue her NOT taking pictures and posting on social media.

Well you could just alight from the bus and stand in the middle of the bridge and take her picture..
Re: Woman Walking In The Middle Of 3rd Mainland Bridge by ShirelleBaby: 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
zeemo2007:

The needful is to inform appropriate authorities to rescue her NOT taking pictures and posting on social media.

Well you could just alight from the bus and stand in the middle of the bridge and take her picture..
so inside ur moving bus,u saw her in the middle walking,what if she was crossing?ur bus was moving like a snail that is why u knew she was walking abi?well,for the fact u noticed she was walking,ur fingers shud have done the needful!!and I expect u to have come down and take her away-since u are a good CITIZEN-dont wait for appropriate authorities next time-mtchewwwwwww-JUST MADE MY MOOD WORST
Re: Woman Walking In The Middle Of 3rd Mainland Bridge by Day11(m): 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hope she's not a Nairalander.. shocked

Picture of the woman or lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways You Are Ruining Your Own Happi / Woman Kills Man Who Tried To Molest Her In Lekki(photo) / This Guy Speaks 9 Languages Like A Native

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.