Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? (49079 Views)

10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Things Girls Should Know About Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by 1one: 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
Naijaboiy

Them don dey fight for here oooo.. I don keep seat for you..

If you like talk say I no call you now angry
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Onyiridike(f): 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
temigracie: Hian!!!....He must be tall ni ooo...

As in, he must tall reach ceiling....Me, wey be say i be short person....If i con marry short person too... Abeg wetin i wan born??...

I dont mind if he is as tall as Great Khali...I ll always climb chair to kiss him ni....I dont mind...at all...lol..

I perfectly understand you. However, I have seen cases where short parents gave birth to tall children.

Sometimes, it is not genetical but environmental (hardship & bad nutrition).

May God grant you your heart desires.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle:
I'm so obsessed with height my dear, tall guys are easy going and forgive easily. They enjoy life as it comes and bear no grudges which is very rare to see in a short dude.

That your sister married a tall man who doesn't send her does not mean it will turn out so for all ladies that married tall guys, very lame to sight her as an example.

My aunt married a short man too(she is tall) he is so filled with inferiority complex that any little thing she does he sees it as an insult because she was way taller. He embarrases her everywhere so people will know he is the man and superior which isn't necessary. She regrets marrying a short guy.

See life, Eiya,I pity ur aunt. He wants to be Noticed everywhere they go. Its a pity. Something a Tall dude wil not even care about. Cos his height and stature speaks for him.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by jennylove7575(f): 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
DrDauda:

Yes am a short man, with taLl pockets; bring your punnany let me slot my short fat prick into it, then you can go and give testimony on sunday; go and ask about me from born2fuck in sexuality thread .
you are such a baby...boo boo boo....it shows on your topics...I haven't got time for kids Abeg.. Waka pass.. Baby talks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
1one: Naijaboiy

You wan make i BREAK BOTTLE FOR YOUR HEAD ABI.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
jennylove7575: you are such a baby...boo boo boo....it shows on your topics...I haven't got time for kids Abeg.. Waka pass.. Baby talks
Have you now seen one of them SHORT GUYZ attributes- They always seek for attention TIPA TIPA (BY FORCE BY FIRE) .

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by jmoore(m): 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
Some folks lack comprehension. Listen to the op.
Her last sentence in the first post is the main message.

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by jennylove7575(f): 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
shegsky:
Have you now seen one of them SHORT GUYZ attributes- They always seek for attention TIPA TIPA (BY FORCE BY FIRE) .
Na be lie o...and dem like big big things...ha ha ha
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Onyiridike(f): 11:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle:
I'm so obsessed with height my dear, tall guys are easy going and forgive easily. They enjoy life as it comes and bear no grudges which is very rare to see in a short dude.

That your sister married a tall man who doesn't send her does not mean it will turn out so for all ladies that married tall guys, very lame to sight her as an example.

My aunt married a short man too(she is tall) he is so filled with inferiority complex that any little thing she does he sees it as an insult because she was way taller. He embarrases her everywhere so people will know he is the man and superior which isn't necessary. She regrets marrying a short guy.

Stop lamenting

You are confusing yourself the more.

I shouldn't use my sister as an example and you just did. Does that make sense to you?

Short men are unforgiving while tall men easily forgives. Where did you get that? The MOST ILLOGICAL statement I ever heard.

Could you read my post and point out where I stated that ALL short men are good while ALL tall men are bad?

I am enjoying life with my hubby on our first-class bed. So I am NOT lamenting my brother. I have no reason to lament. However, know it that our young ladies MUST grow to understand the tall or short are NOT good criteria to rate a man.

Enjoy!!!

10 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
Onyiridike:

I am enjoying life with my hubby on our first-class bed. So I am NOT lamenting my brother. I have no reason to lament. However, know it that our young ladies MUST grow to understand the tall or short are NOT good criteria to rate a man.

Enjoy!!!

It's obvious you married him because of his money and nothing more, you sound too angry to have a reasonable conversation with anyone.
Keep your nwakpuda and let us keep our giants

11 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by naijaboiy: 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
1one: Naijaboiy

I don show...who dey fight here grin
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by 1one: 11:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
shegsky:
You wan make i BREAK BOTTLE FOR YOUR HEAD ABI.

Your hand is too small/short to carry bottle..

You can try plastic cup sha grin
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by 1one: 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
Onyiridike:

You are confusing yourself the more.

I shouldn't use my sister as an example and you just did. Does that make sense to you?

Short men are unforgiving while tall men easily forgives. Where did you get that? The MOST ILLOGICAL statement I ever heard

Could you read my post and point out where I stated that ALL short men are good while ALL tall men are bad?

Enjoy!!!

No be only you oo... I was just laughing when I read that line.. Tall men are caring and easily forgive.. Lool.. OJ Simpson would laugh at this grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by 1one: 11:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
naijaboiy:
I don show...who dey fight here grin

Shhhhhh...No dey shout na.. You wan make them throw you bottle undecided.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
1one:

No be only you oo... I was just laughing when I read that line.. Tall men are caring and easily forgive.. Lool.. OJ Simpson would laugh at this grin
grin grin don't blame me, all the tall men I have encountered in life possess the caring and forgiving quality.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by 1one: 11:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle:
grin grin don't blame me, all the tall men I have encountered in life posses the caring and forgiving quality.

You are blessed gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by naijaboiy: 12:17am On Sep 20, 2014
1one:

Shhhhhh...No dey shout na.. You wan make them throw you bottle undecided.
*covers head*

But why them go dey fight based on person height na
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by blackorpheus(m): 12:35am On Sep 20, 2014
Oya, Make una calm down.

The argument is funny.

I am a short dude. A real short black dude.

But, that doesn't move me a bit.

I am as confident as an erect penis. A black one, actually.

The girls i've been with always tell me that they've been drawn by intelligence and vision they see.. Lol

My point is, there is nothing wrong if a girl (note: I said girl) says she wants a tall dude.
Too much television has implanted the image of having a tall brother tower over you.

Okay. For protection. He is more confident. Bla. Bla. Bla.

And, Most short guys suffer from Napoleon syndrome. It is a mental situation where a short guy want big things to compensate his disadvantage: Big cars, big houses, big women.. And they GET THEM.
A short guy's ambition shouldnt be toyed with.

Not all girls like tall guys.
Some girls want to hold faces in thier hands. They don't want to strain to kiss.
Girls want security. But, the short guy has got it.

Moreover, by the time you clock 45, you'll realize that height is just a plus. Ask any older lady, they'll tell you that their choice of man is based first on character, looks even comes last.

I remember at an event. It was all merry and gay. Until, Aki walked in. Every lady kept thier attention on him, wanting to be with him.

Is Messi tall? Tom Cruise? Kevin Hart? I laff you. These guys get any woman they want!

I remember when I used to bleep
some 2go girls. Oboy, they never knew my height until we met.
Too late. They've fallen for the charisma.

Hey, short guy, step up your game. Don't look at this bullsh*t. Be successful. Don't chase. Be chased.
---
You call me a short guy. Well, Do you know tall i become when i stand on my wallet? Ode.

21 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Polchiz(m): 12:36am On Sep 20, 2014
3cycle:

It's obvious you married him because of his money and nothing more, you sound too angry to have a reasonable conversation with anyone.

I even doubt if you are a woman. However, why are you taking this matter too personal to the extent of calling someone's husband 'nwakpuda'?

How can you call a man who is 1.75m tall a short man? He has a cute height that any woman can brag with.

Of course 1.75m is just almost 6ft.

This your obsession no deh here o! You better control it.

8 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Ishilove: 12:48am On Sep 20, 2014
Onyiridike: I am a Nigerian lady with a lot of experience about life especially when it comes to relationship and marriage. Experience is NOT just passing through a situation but what you did with the situation.

Obviously, our young ladies always list ridiculous criteria that a man they will date/marry MUST possess. Among those ridiculous criteria, height is always a priority. Gone are the days when character is placed above physical appearance.

When I was an undergraduate, a certain young man approached me and told me how he loved me and wanted to date me. He is an enterprising young man, very intelligent and handsome. However, he is not very tall; just 5ft. 7 inches in height. Of course, young ladies don't take decisions independently. This is why they are easily influenced by friends and relatives. My friends then said: "Never! My man MUST be 6ft and above, so tell him capital NO". I rejected the young man.

Today, he is happily married with a lady who is by far more beautiful and talented than me. I almost shed tears on their wedding day. Meanwhile, all the so-called very tall men that I dated are ONLY interested in my vagina.
So far I have learnt the following:

1. Most tall men believe that their height is a 'master' key to every ladies heart and therefore, their ONLY achievement is ' I am a tall dude and ladies are dieing for me'.

2. Most tall guys are NOT caring because they have this notion that a lady should count herself lucky to date them.

3. I am yet to understand that unique or remarkable thing about tall men.

Fortunately, I repented because it occured to me that all those times, I was ONLY playing my friend's script. I wanted to feel among and brag that my boyfriend is equally tall. I gave a guy who is not very tall a chance and I started enjoying my paradise on earth. We are married now. All my life, I have not come across such a wonderful person. He has it all:

1. He is God-fearing and generous.

2. He is handsome and a great orator

3. He is educated and intelligent

4. He cooks for me when I am tired (caring)

5. He satisfies me sexually ( oh! What a heavenly feeling)

6. He got a good dress sense

7. He is social

8. Among others

I am not in any way trying to say that tall guys are bad. As a lady, I am only advising other Nigerian ladies to see a man beyond height. The height issue is over-hyped and even unnecessary. You may NOT get a second chance like me.

Finally, based on my experience, I have come up with a quote:

"A man is NOT known by his height but by his heart (bravery) and meritorous achievements".
You try, but for women like us that just managed to escape shortness, my man MUST be taller than I. Haba. I am 5'5ft tall, and my man must be taller than I. If I say I will not look at height when considering a partner then I am deceiving myself. My mum is 5'8 while my dad is 5'7, so they were able to balance it up. On the flipside, if I, who is 5'5 ends up hooking up with a guy who's shorter than I.... Haaaabaaaaa, ahn ahn. shocked embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Onyiridike(f): 12:53am On Sep 20, 2014
3cycle:

I am NOT a poor lady who is looking for a rich dude to settle her bill. Right now I am studying a topic on enterpreneurship and management. I am fresh graduate and I am the manager of my father's organization. However, I intend to establish my own business very soon.

I have helped my husband financially even before he married me.

You can go ahead with your insults. They don't affect me or my husband in any way.

Mind you that I had many suitors even those who are as tall as Goliath but I chose my husband.

Is 1.75m short? I am not complaining.

Thank God, today is saturday.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Onyiridike(f): 12:58am On Sep 20, 2014
Ishilove:
You try, but for women like us that just managed to escape shortness, my man MUST be taller than I. Haba. I am 5'5ft tall, and my man must be taller than I. If I say I will not look at height when considering a partner then I am deceiving myself. My mum is 5'8 while my dad is 5'7, so they were able to balance it up. On the flipside, if I, who is 5'5 ends up hooking up with a guy who's shorter than I.... Haaaabaaaaa, ahn ahn. shocked embarassed

I understand but please see beyond the height. That is my ONLY candid advice.

You can always get a guy who is taller than you and who is equally nice with great potentials. Love is bond that will keep you and him.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Ishilove: 2:12am On Sep 20, 2014
Onyiridike:

I understand but please see beyond the height. That is my ONLY candid advice.

You can always get a guy who is taller than you and who is equally nice with great potentials. Love is bond that will keep you and him.
I understand. What I'm saying is that for women like us, height plays a very important role in our selection. Yes, I will look at his potentials, but height is an inescapable criteria cheesy

I don't wanna reproduce children my towns people term 'kpukpuyeke'. All Shorty. The Short Squad. tongue
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Ishilove: 2:32am On Sep 20, 2014
neoapocalypse:

The trash heap has spoken ( Fragle Rock )
LOL... Throwback... That trash heap was rather creepy, in retrospect. I remember I used to feel mildly uncomfortable when watching the scenes with Trash Heap. It was when one grew older that one finally understood the metaphor and symbolism of the Trash Heap smiley

BTW, Its Fraggle, not Fragle smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Ishilove: 2:52am On Sep 20, 2014
Polchiz:

I even doubt if you are a woman. However, why are you taking this matter too personal to the extent of calling someone's husband 'nwakpuda'?

How can you call a man who is 1.75m tall a short man? He has a cute height that any woman can brag with.

Of course 1.75m is just almost 6ft.

This your obsession no deh here o! You better control it.
No, you're wrong. I am 1.71, which translates to 5.5 plus, so 1.75 is just around 5.6 or there about.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Ishilove: 3:17am On Sep 20, 2014
jennylove7575: To me height is very important...common, no woman want to give birth to an akpuruka child.. Haba..as a nurse, I can clinically tell u say short men manhood no dey long e dey short and chubby.
Chai, Aunty Nurse, you live ya nursing duties come dey look who get small and chubby diick?? Diaris God oooo tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Ishilove: 3:20am On Sep 20, 2014
Onyiridike:

You are very wrong. You are NOT the only person with knowledge of human physiology and anatomy.

For your information, the sensitive part of the vagina is just 3 inches away from the opening.

I have dated tall men and I am now married to a man who is average in height (specifically 1.75m). I don't want to discuss their penis size on a public forum but I can tell you once again that you are wrong.
grin grin grin

Aunty, you na badoo... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Ishilove: 3:27am On Sep 20, 2014
1one: So somebody said shorter men have thick and short peniises??...

Hmmm... I guess I'm one of the lucky exceptions lipsrsealed
Lmao!! Pls let's not turn this thread to a dicck measuring contest cheesy

The comments on this thread though cheesy cheesy

Seun, Mynd44, Mukinatu, obinoscopy, abeg do the needful make person laf abeg grin
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by solomonbrown64: 3:33am On Sep 20, 2014
Onyiridike:

And what if you are short? What is wrong with that?

Leave him alone. If some guys don't take time, they will bring down their height to wash the car of a short man, clean his shoe and prostrate to greet him warmly.

My brother, work hard and pray that God crowns your effort with success.

Ensure that your achievement is taller than mountain Everest and I bet you that you will have nothing to worry about.

lol....dont mind the guy.........
...Thanks for the advice
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by born2boink(m): 3:36am On Sep 20, 2014
jennylove7575: you are such a baby...boo boo boo....it shows on your topics...I haven't got time for kids Abeg.. Waka pass.. Baby talks
Dr Dauda have said it all, he is the only doctor in sexuality, he works with two injections, his dick and his needle, let him handle you, you will know that health is wealth

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by ireneidiva(f): 4:44am On Sep 20, 2014
Onyiridike:

My dear, I have learnt my lessons.
My dear, you made your choice. A lot of people are simply not attracted to short people no matter what. Simple. I can not literally look down on my husband!
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Articul8(m): 4:56am On Sep 20, 2014
rawpadgin: height is so overrated, seriously
am only 5"8 yet beautiful chicks are always @ my beck & call
all my so-called tall friends can't even match my prowess in woman issues
u try! Add it to ur CV and get a job @ Chevron

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Photos / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? / She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.