Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,653 members, 7,805,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable (16343 Views)

Emefiele Promises Stable Naira In 2016 / Fitch Revises Lagos State's Outlook To Stable / GEJ's Economic Reforms Endorsed By Improved Fitch Ratings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable by sarutobie(m): 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
The only thing I understood there was 400billion naira!!..that is some serious cash mehn..e go make sense pass if that money go trickle down to the common man..
Re: Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable by ZUBY77(m): 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
What is New York? A what
Re: Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
Fitch ko, Meat Ni..... How does the rating translate into the pocket of the average man. That should be the question. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable by crusader01(m): 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
I can't stop laughing at all the above comments. Wetin be difference between dem and boko haram wey no want Western education.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable by peter4d2(m): 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
Had it bin d fitch his criticising Lagos IGR's n co I knw sum1 wuld hv said dey r pdp sponsored organisation.
I want 2 ask is Lagos state transparent as fitch described cos d last time dey took Lagos state govt 2 court their xcues was FOI bill passed @ d centre has not bin domiciled in lagos.
If dey so transparent let dem investigate d questionable 30billion used 2 construct lekki bridge fucking paid goons of APC propagandaist.
Re: Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable by peter4d2(m): 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
Had it bin d fitch his criticising Lagos IGR's n co I knw sum1 wuld hv said dey r pdp sponsored organisation.
I want 2 ask is Lagos state transparent as fitch described cos d last time dey took Lagos state govt 2 court their xcues was FOI bill passed @ d centre has not bin domiciled in lagos.
If dey r so transparent let dem investigate d questionable 30billion used 2 construct lekki bridge fucking paid goons of APC propagandaist.
Re: Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable by egift(m): 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
APC, please give us a Buhari/Fashola ticket in 2015!

Instead of celebrating success, some TANiods are here ranting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable by weezii(m): 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
What does all this long story mean

Summary please
Re: Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable by omenka(m): 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
This is Fitch baby, I mean, The Fitch, and not NOI!!

Let the suicides begin!!!!! gringrin
Re: Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable by meforyou1(m): 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
So after the janjawedeans have threatened Seun and the mods, anything Lagos is now straight to the front page, whether it makes sense or not, whether it's true or not
Re: Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable by mcfarlin(m): 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
egift: APC, please give us a Buhari/Fashola ticket in 2015!

I pray bro, and I pray they win the level of cluelessness/corruption of this present administration is legendary may GOD save us.

2 Likes

Re: Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable by Jokay07(m): 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
yuzjet: Can somebody explain this in a normal way pls?

Abi who's the Bitch that's upgrading Lagos?
Fixed
Re: Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable by SirRomeo: 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
nawa ooo. I don't think I understood the marketing language. in short Lagos is better abi?
Re: Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable by Jokay07(m): 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
murimoney: the PDP warriors will soon come in and shout FRAUD.
pls if you are sensible enough don't argue with them when they come into this thread coz they will drag u down to their level n beat u with experience.
make dem come so dat Jonathan go gve dem national award
Re: Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable by mako007(m): 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
denkyw: nice development, even though I don't understand the post, nigga gat to comment mhen.
lolz, Mehn. I taya myself, felt like a dunce as I skimmed tru
Re: Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable by Waspy(m): 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
I love Abercrombie...I hate his Bit.ch grin #FitchRating
Re: Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable by chemali: 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
TAN PPP are trying so hard to put Fashola in a bad light. He's not perfect but he's light years ahead of the central government.

2 Likes

Re: Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable by Cliqteam(m): 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gud
Re: Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
This is great news for Lagos. The state now has the same rating as the United States!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable by Missy89(f): 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
yuzjet: Can somebody explain this in a normal way pls?

Abi who's the Fitch that's upgrading Lagos?

They rate economies, infrastructures, businesses, countries etc and project it would either be a success or failure.

The ratings helps those who are interested in buying bonds or loaning money to those entities they rate.

AA RATINGS means that it is a very safe investment with little risk should u choose to buy lagos bonds, invest in the state or start a business there. Banks will also be willing to loan money to entities with AA ratings because that means they will service the debt and hardly default.

something like that

9 Likes

Re: Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable by yomexp(m): 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
chemali: TAN PPP are trying so hard to put Fashola in a bad light. He's not perfect but he's light years ahead of the central government.
FITCH rates;

GEJ federal govt AA-(negative)

LAGOS fashola AA+(positive)

gringringrin

fashola beating GEJ since 1759BC!!! grin

5 Likes

Re: Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable by sopoundz(m): 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
wah bou rivers state? my guess is we will be rated F-. kudos to fashola
Re: Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
Lagos keeps moving ahead of the rest of the country.

Ibadan!!! Wake up and tap into the Lagos' glory. Lol.

6 Likes

Re: Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable by yuzjet(m): 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
Missy89:

They rate economies, businesses, and infrastructures of cities, businesses and countries and project it would either be a success or failure.

The ratings helps those who are interested in buying bonds or loaning money to those entities they rate.

AA RATINGS means that it is a very safe investment with little risk should u choose to buy lagos bonds, invest in the state or start a business there. Banks will also be willing to loan money to entities with AA ratings because that means they will service the debt and hardly default.

something like that

Thanks so much
Re: Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable by yomexp(m): 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
This should be a good leverage for the development agenda of western nigeria (DAWN).

next move is to integrate all south western states with lagos that way we can have rapid and seamless development across board.

1 Like

Re: Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable by yomexp(m): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
django1: Lagos keeps moving ahead of the rest of the country.

Ibadan!!! Wake up and tap into the Lagos' glory. Lol.
My boy AMOSUN of OGUN is doing the needful already.

the guy said he wants to house lagos, feed lagos even cloth lagos.
Re: Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
Fashola for PRESIDENT 2015-Nigeria is fixed!!!!! Go and die if you mad or Nah?

1 Like

Re: Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable by yuzjet(m): 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
Missy89:

They rate economies, businesses, and infrastructures of cities, businesses and countries and project it would either be a success or failure.

something like that

Thanks so much
Re: Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
egift: APC, please give us a Buhari/Fashola ticket in 2015!

Instead of celebrating success, some TANiods are here ranting.

Idiota! Why must it be Buhari/Fashola? You hausa morrafuckas got your 5hit backwards....should be Fashola/Buhari if anything u bish a55 niqqa!

1 Like

Re: Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
Waspy: I love Abercrombie...I hate his Bit.ch grin #FitchRating

Gay or Nah
Re: Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
It's unfortunate that the only thing some people HERE can think of is POLITICS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods / Fire Outbreak In Ochanja Market, Anambra / Zenith Bank Suspends International Transactions On Naira Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.