Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Story Of My Health, Mother Of All Lies -tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Story Of My Health, Mother Of All Lies -tinubu (443 Views)

Speak The Truth Here; ALL Lies Will Be Disposed! / Pdp/fani Kayode; A Factory Of Lies – Tinubu / LP To GEJ: You're A Liar! Potable Water, Economy, All Lies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Of My Health, Mother Of All Lies -tinubu by Anikulhapo(m): 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
A former governor of Lagos State, and national leader of the opposition All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, who was reported to have travelled for treatment in a London hospital, has said that story about his health was the mother of all lies.
Tinubu who returned back to the country on Thursday night, said he only went for a five-week vacation outside the country.
On his arrival at the airport, a smiling Tinubu said, “I am solid, fit as a fiddle. I never needed Panadol, except when I visited my friend, the dentist.”
Rumour had been making the rounds that the APC chief was battling an undisclosed ailment, which necessitated his travelling abroad for treatments.
Indeed, he had on September 17, 2014 on his twitter page @AsiwajuTinubu dismissed stories of having suffered a stroke, even going the length of praying for the “rumour-mongers because they do not know what they are doing”.
May God forgive the rumour mongers b/c they do not know what they are doing. Those with evil thoughts towards me, God will guide them right
— Bola Ahmed Tinubu (@AsiwajuTinubu) September 17, 2014
The story about my health is the mother of all lies.Do not believe it. I was on my usual holidays. I thank all well wishers.I return soon. — Bola Ahmed Tinubu (@AsiwajuTinubu) September 17, 2014
The Peoples Democratic Party, however, believes that the Lagos State Government, and the APC are hiding facts about the state of health of Tinubu who is a rallying point of the opposition.
The PDP had in a statement by its Publicity Secretary, Taofik Gani, said Lagosians were interested in knowing the true state of health of the former governor “whose medical bill is being paid with their taxes.”
“We wish the former governor, Bola Tinubu, quick recovery as we are made to know from the grapevine that he is ill and in a hospital outside the country. We also feel that the family and the state government should have the obligation to let Lagosians know the actual state of his health.
“It will not be a bad thing if the former governor appears on television or speaks on phone for broadcast. Indeed Lagosians are humanitarian and would readily support him in prayers. Such honest disclosure will also dispel rumours of his death or paralysis that is being spread around,” the PDP said.http://www.punchng.com/news/story-of-my-ill-health-mother-of-all-lies-tinubu/
Re: Story Of My Health, Mother Of All Lies -tinubu by niggereyez(f): 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
hhmmnnnn.... a sigh of relief
....buh it doesn't concern me though tongue

(1) (Reply)

Bash Ali’s Guinness Book Of World Record Title Fight On Shaky Ground As 200 Corp / #bbctrending: 'sorry For Algebra' And More #muslimapologies / APC Demands Fayose Arrest Over Ekiti Judge Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.