Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. (4475 Views)

Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation / Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by prophet1: 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
I Gave her a letter stating all the challenges I go thro to be given to her dad and indicating because of that I cant continue the marriage. I should have checked, looked carefully and scrutinized properly before Marrying. Next time when I see someone suffering and facing problems in life I will not bother to love and pity that person. Let alone to think about marry her. I will choose from the experience I gained.
Newest Bachelor in Town. Serious Issues. Allah Knows Best.
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by ShirelleBaby: 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
welcome back to singlehood-[b]it must suck that u attempted something u were not ready for and as a child,u just couldn't make it work rather u felt the best thing is to toss it out!![/b]an ADVICE-stay clear off relationships till u are mentally matured enough

15 Likes

Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by cococandy(f): 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
cool

1 Like

Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by Mega2010(m): 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
ShirelleBaby: welcome back to singlehood-[b]it must suck that u attempted something u were not ready for and as a child,u just couldn't make it work rather u felt the best thing is to toss it out!![/b]an ADVICE-stay clear off relationships till u are mentally matured enough
babes,abi make in die for the relationship?but op 3 months is too early na....sorry please,how old are you?@op
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
Wonders shall never end.
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by ShirelleBaby: 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
Mega2010: babes,abi make in die for the relationship?but op 3 months is too early na....sorry please,how old are you?@op
dude,for him to take the girl down the aisle and profess unending love to her,then he has seen something that he wanted.so what happened so fast?she suddenly became a pain in his neck he could no longer bear within the space of 3months!!did he think marriage is a child's play?we have insulted this institution called MARRIAGE so much,thatz y every TOM,DICK and HARRY says I do today and says I quit tomorrow-

3 Likes

Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
Op, do you mind sharing with us what happened that led to this decision?

2 Likes

Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by soonest(f): 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
Stories that touch
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by OCTAVO: 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ooops...
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by aieromon(m): 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
prophet1: I Gave her a letter stating all the challenges I go thro to be given to her dad and indicating because of that I cant continue the marriage. I should have checked, looked carefully and scrutinized properly before Marrying. Next time when I see someone suffering and facing problems in life I will not bother to love and pity that person. Let alone to think about marry her. I will choose from the experience I gained.

It seems you married out of pity and never allowed the love to grow. I do hope you meet somebody that will love you.
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by slimyem: 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
prophet1: I Gave her a letter stating all the challenges I go thro to be given to her dad and indicating because of that I cant continue the marriage. I should have checked, looked carefully and scrutinized properly before Marrying. Next time when I see someone suffering and facing problems in life I will not bother to love and pity that person. Let alone to think about marry her. I will choose from the experience I gained.
...please feed us some more...
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by peacettw: 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
I truly agree with some posters here. Marriage is no longer what it used to be. People aren't ready to learn. The media aren't helping matters either... For the western world, they paint a fairy tale which never applies in the real world and here at home, what we get in our media are the women been mentally, financially, verbally and sometimes physically abused while the men are regarded as mini gods to do as they please.

I am not trying to cast stones but 3 months which is just barely a school term is just damn too short a time to end a marriage. It says a lot about you the man since from your description, your wife typically fits the textbook case of the type of women depicted in our home movies.. Dependent on the man and a slave to his whims and caprices.

I have no doubt in my mind that you are young... And so I will cut you some slack as young couples initially tend to be naive and foolish as we once were. I trust you will learn in time that unless you both work in setting your marriage aright (and not believing that myth that it is just the woman that makes the home), then you are bound to a journey filled with misery and regret.

If you think you can handle it, then my dear, you haven't seen anything yet.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by kilokeys(m): 1:35am On Sep 20, 2014
op. u r a failure o..

IT sef na 6 months

8 Likes

Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by ifaoni(m): 2:34am On Sep 20, 2014
whatf? Get your cheap dats with bonus. Check my signature.
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by Nobody: 4:06am On Sep 20, 2014
Throw some more lights,op.
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 20, 2014
Was it a truck or train that crushed the marriage?

1 Like

Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by Vikky014(f): 5:46am On Sep 20, 2014
Mega2010: babes,abi make in die for the relationship?but op 3 months is too early na....sorry please,how old are you?@op
op is upto 30yrs his religion is islam and in islam to divorce ur wife is very easy

1 Like

Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by Vikky014(f): 5:47am On Sep 20, 2014
20pounds: Was it a truck or train that crushed the marriage?
both
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by egopersonified(f): 5:51am On Sep 20, 2014
peacettw: I truly agree with some posters here. Marriage is no longer what it used to be. People aren't ready to learn. The media aren't helping matters either... For the western world, they paint a fairy tale which never applies in the real world and here at home, what we get in our media are the women been mentally, financially, verbally and sometimes physically abused while the men are regarded as mini gods to do as they please.

I am not trying to cast stones but 3 months which is just barely a school term is just damn too short a time to end a marriage. It says a lot about you the man since from your description, your wife typically fits the textbook case of the type of women depicted in our home movies.. Dependent on the man and a slave to his whims and caprices.

I have no doubt in my mind that you are young... And so I will cut you some slack as young couples initially tend to be naive and foolish as we once were. I trust you will learn in time that unless you both work in setting your marriage aright (and not believing that myth that it is just the woman that makes the home), then you are bound to a journey filled with misery and regret.

If you think you can handle it, then my dear, you haven't seen anything yet.

1000 likes.
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 20, 2014
Whew! It is well...God, Himself will choose for you next time. It is really well.
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by kheart(m): 6:47am On Sep 20, 2014
this aint new to me cos i ve seen marriages dat lasted just fews weeks from dis part of d world. One common feature wit hausa men (esp kano), n d reason for dis is over dependant syndrom of their ladies and lack of patience from deir men (my thought). Divorce law should be instituted.

1 Like

Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by ichidodo: 6:56am On Sep 20, 2014
O.p na moslem..in islam women are hardly regarded as those with rights therefore men can do as they wish...marry very early, marry a dozen or just divorcing the whole lot in one swoop without resolution....you see the fault might not lie with the lady but the Op who might be taking full advantage of the carnal bread and butter on display....simply chop and clean mouth in an islamic way..

7 Likes

Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by cococandy(f): 7:09am On Sep 20, 2014
Erm sorry about your misfortune first and foremost.

But
If you're the same person as prophetone, well all I can say is NOT SURPRISED.

If you're not,pls accept my heartfelt sympathy
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by azunlimited(m): 7:11am On Sep 20, 2014
ichidodo: O.p na moslem..in islam women are hardly regarded as those with rights therefore men can do as they wish...marry very early, marry a dozen or just divorcing the whole lot in one swoop without resolution....you see the fault might not lie with the lady but the Op who might be taking full advantage of the carnal bread and butter on display....simply chop and clean mouth in an islamic way..
Abboki,,, its 2 early 4 Gum smoking
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by freecocoa(f): 7:11am On Sep 20, 2014
Seriously? 3 months? That's rather too short a time to say you've done all you could.

OP come back and throw more light.
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by YourCoffin: 7:16am On Sep 20, 2014
OP, no mind these commenters. You did a right thing. It's your life and your utmost priority in life is to make your life comfortable. If your lastest venture has too much risk cut off compeletly and try another one. You're not a child. You made a wise decision.

1 Like

Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by ichidodo: 7:16am On Sep 20, 2014
azunlimited:
Abboki,,, its 2 early 4 Gum smoking
I talk lie?...
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by rattlesnake(m): 7:40am On Sep 20, 2014
letter bawo undecided which yeye letter be dat....did u write agreement the first day u tasted kitten ni?

1 Like

Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by otimothy(m): 8:06am On Sep 20, 2014
in other words u actually married her out of pity? cmon man and be realistic we know u aint gonna state ur side of the story so kindly kip it to urself and for the record of the previous post saying u are not matured enough,bro they aint lying for goodness sakes u wrote a letter to your wife abt ending ur marriage? wat are you 6?

3 Likes

Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by Onegai(f): 8:25am On Sep 20, 2014
OP, calm down, then come and explain better. 3 months is not enough and you clearly have some fault in the matter. You and your wife both are at fault (it takes 2 to tango, my dear).
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by ITbomb(m): 9:09am On Sep 20, 2014
prophet1: I will choose from the experience I gained.
Brother tell us the full story, give intending guys like us your experience so that we learn.
What happened
Re: My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. by destante(f): 9:10am On Sep 20, 2014
Gosh three months? And you jes wrote a letter? Who does that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daredevil Mother Poses Completely Nude With Her Child (photo) / What Your Sleeping Position Says About Your Relationship / My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.