Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

The Difference Btw Scotland And Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Difference Btw Scotland And Nigeria (1313 Views)

What Is Good For Scotland and Quebec Is Good For Biafra. / What's The Difference Between The Senate And House Of Representative? / Pic Difference Btw A SSS Female Agent & Female Police Offcer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Btw Scotland And Nigeria by onila(f): 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
We all saw how the Scottish Referendum played out in Scotland, had it been that referendum was held in Nigeria, our dailies probably would have greeted us with the following headlines this morning:

1) Alex Salmond rejects Referendum results citing heavy rigging in Ogbomosho
2) Referendum: Don't rejoice yet- Afenefere to David Cameron
3) Referendum or no Referendum we are going!-Edwin Clark
4) The struggle will now move to the creeks- Ateke Briggs
5) Go! We can survive without you!- North to Scotland
6) Referendum Eve: N50 Billion declared Missing by EFCC
7) No Victor, no vanquish- Prime Minister Jonathan
cool 50 feared dead in Edinburgh following referendum clash...
9) Stop intimidating us with referendum result-Scotland to North..

8 Likes

Re: The Difference Btw Scotland And Nigeria by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
Is this suppose to be a joke
Re: The Difference Btw Scotland And Nigeria by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
Funny but so true!

It calls for deep reflection!
Re: The Difference Btw Scotland And Nigeria by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
go back to romance & sexuality section and keep creating different stories on how you are still maintaining your "virginity" - leave the politics section alone!

onila:

We all saw how the Scottish Referendum played out in Scotland, had it been that referendum was held in Nigeria, our dailies probably would have greeted us with the following headlines this morning:

1) Alex Salmond rejects Referendum results citing heavy rigging in Ogbomosho
2) Referendum: Don't rejoice yet- Afenefere to David Cameron
3) Referendum or no Referendum we are going!-Edwin Clark
4) The struggle will now move to the creeks- Ateke Briggs
5) Go! We can survive without you!- North to Scotland
6) Referendum Eve: N50 Billion declared Missing by EFCC
7) No Victor, no vanquish- Prime Minister Jonathan
cool 50 feared dead in Edinburgh following referendum clash...
9) Stop intimidating us with referendum result-Scotland to North..

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Btw Scotland And Nigeria by joseph1832(m): 11:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
teeowl: go back to romance & sexuality section and keep creating different stories on how you are still maintaining your "virginity" - leave the politics section alone!

Dude why the personal attack? You make it sound as if she's tied to the sexuality and romance section alone?.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Btw Scotland And Nigeria by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
10. Federal Government budgets 200Billion for the Referendum

11. Committee on Referendum Biased - Rufai

12. Referendum Ballot Boxes snatched in Lagos- rINEC

13. GEJ casting his Referendum vote - Reuben Abati

14. Igbos imported aliens to come and vote on Referendum - Arewa Elders Forum

15. Post-Referendum Crisis claims 700 Lives in jos and 400 in Kaduna - Vanguard

16. You can't leave, You are still our slaves - Arewa Con. Forum to Ohaneze Ndigbo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Difference Btw Scotland And Nigeria by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
that's her favorite theme... romance & sexuality....

joseph1832: Dude why the personal attack? You make it sound as if she's tied to the sexuality and romance section alone?.
Re: The Difference Btw Scotland And Nigeria by joseph1832(m): 12:00am On Sep 20, 2014
teeowl: that's her favorite theme... romance & sexuality....

How do you know? Because she comments there all the time? Dude leave her be, the last time I checked nairaland members are still free to comment on any topic they choose to be it in sexuality section or tech section.
Re: The Difference Btw Scotland And Nigeria by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 20, 2014
classic woman wrapper - drinking panadol for another person's headache... you think you would get a prize for defending her... i laugh in japanese cheesy
joseph1832: How do you know? Because she comments there all the
time? Dude leave her be, the last time I checked nairaland members are
still free to comment on any topic they choose to be it in sexuality
section or tech section.
Re: The Difference Btw Scotland And Nigeria by joseph1832(m): 12:17am On Sep 20, 2014
[quote author=teeowl]classic woman wrapper - drinking panadol for another person's headache... you think you would get a prize for defending her... i laugh in japanese cheesy
[/quote You are the one who do not realize you are drinking panadol for another mans headache! You should have let her be instead of throwing direct attacks at her. Wise up my friends
Re: The Difference Btw Scotland And Nigeria by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 20, 2014
...looking for wife on nairaland... i shake my head in chinese mandarin...:/
joseph1832:
Re: The Difference Btw Scotland And Nigeria by onila(f): 12:25am On Sep 20, 2014
teeowl: ...looking for wife on nairaland... i shake my head in chinese mandarin...:/
FREE HIM angry
Re: The Difference Btw Scotland And Nigeria by joseph1832(m): 12:26am On Sep 20, 2014
teeowl: ...looking for wife on nairaland... i shake my head in chinese mandarin...:/
Guy go sleep inside gutter jare. Read my signature and read yours I believe people will know "who's looking for wife on nairaland".

1 Like

Re: The Difference Btw Scotland And Nigeria by joseph1832(m): 12:28am On Sep 20, 2014
onila: FREE HIM angry
Free who? I am not enslave to him, infact I can never be enslaved by the likes of him who can't smell their own bullshit and perceive their own narrow mindedness.
Re: The Difference Btw Scotland And Nigeria by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 20, 2014
do i smell internet anger?... you need to get a life... i smile in portugese smiley... go get angry with somebody in real life and not in the virtual world... or keep flying off the handle.... nobody cares...8-)

joseph1832: Guy go sleep inside gutter jare. Read my
signature
and read yours I believe people will know "who's looking for wife for on
nairaland".
Re: The Difference Btw Scotland And Nigeria by GowonAbacha: 12:37am On Sep 20, 2014
onila: FREE HIM angry
Onila pls help me beg your farano to unban me from you people's romance section..I'm not confined to politics alone..I can share romance stories that will make you cry and also sêx stories that will make you and your girls hörny grin
Re: The Difference Btw Scotland And Nigeria by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 20, 2014
smiley
GowonAbacha:
Onila pls help me beg your farano to unban me from you people's romance section..I'm not confined to politics alone..I can share romance stories that will make you cry and also sêx stories that will make you and your girls hörny grin
Re: The Difference Btw Scotland And Nigeria by joseph1832(m): 12:48am On Sep 20, 2014
teeowl: do i smell internet anger?... you need to get a life... i smile in portugese smiley... go get angry with somebody in real life and not in the virtual world... or keep flying off the handle.... nobody cares...8-)

INDEED! A fool you truly are!.
Re: The Difference Btw Scotland And Nigeria by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 20, 2014
now that's definitely 60% internet anger - you need to get to 100% full blown internet anger... cheesy
joseph1832: INDEED! A fool you truly are!.
Re: The Difference Btw Scotland And Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 1:01am On Sep 20, 2014
You're assuming the greedy Nigerian elite (from all sections/regions/ethnicities) would be so foolhardy to allow a referendum in the first place!
Re: The Difference Btw Scotland And Nigeria by joseph1832(m): 1:05am On Sep 20, 2014
teeowl: now that's definitely 60% internet anger - you need to get to 100% full blown internet anger... cheesy
There's a saying: "Never argue with a fool because he will defeat you with experience". You just prove this saying right my friend.
Re: The Difference Btw Scotland And Nigeria by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 20, 2014
check my replies and your replies and figure out who was the one arguing (or throwing insults)... you are just an uncultured guy looking for who to fight with online...cheesy
joseph1832: There's a saying: "Never argue with a fool because he will defeat you with experience". You just prove this saying right my friend.
Re: The Difference Btw Scotland And Nigeria by ayobase(m): 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
teeowl:
go back to romance & sexuality section and keep creating different stories on how you are still maintaining your "virginity" - leave the politics section alone!

ode.
one of the daft ones from politics section.

some of you are gonna hide and scram when some guys from here occupy.
Re: The Difference Btw Scotland And Nigeria by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
nincompoop.

ayobase:

ode.
one of the daft ones from politics section.

some of you are gonna hide and scram when some guys from here occupy.
Re: The Difference Btw Scotland And Nigeria by ayobase(m): 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
teeowl:
my father is a nincompoop.

Re: The Difference Btw Scotland And Nigeria by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
ayobase:
my mother is an ode.

Re: The Difference Btw Scotland And Nigeria by ayobase(m): 8:18am On Oct 22, 2014
I need to free u from my hold and let u go.
u can now fly away.

sorry, captive period is over.

(1) (Reply)

A List Of Famous Artists Turned Politicians And More... / GEJ Seeks Two-year Tenure Elongation Ostensibly To Create New Constitution, / Another Fallen Hero Lf. Umar Muhammad Killed In Mubi. PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.