Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Where Can I Get Oxygen Sensor And Spacer For Infiniti QX4 2001 SUV? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where Can I Get Oxygen Sensor And Spacer For Infiniti QX4 2001 SUV? (829 Views)

Silver Chromes Door Handles For Infiniti Jeep Qx4 / Advise Me On The Acura MDX 2001 Suv / Izuzu Rodeo 2001 SUV How Reliable Is The Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Oxygen Sensor And Spacer For Infiniti QX4 2001 SUV? by Lancier(m): 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
Please can anyone interprete these error codes I got when my suv was scanned:
P0135: O2 sensor 1 Htv
P1130: Swirl control s/v
P1140: Intake v/v timing ct.1 pos B1
ABS: 01 FR RH Sensor (open)
4WD: VHCL SPEED SEN RR

I am familiar with the first code. I was told to replace the o2 sensor. I don't know where to find one. Should I get a tokunbo or new o2 sensor? How much will it cost?

Where can I find a good mechanic that can fix the above problems on the suv?

I was also told to add a spacer to the o2 sensors as it was discovered that the cat converters had been removed from the exhaust system. That the spacers will reduce the sensitivity of the o2 sensors thereby reducing the fuel consumption of the suv which is on the high side.

Your inputs will be appreciated.
Re: Where Can I Get Oxygen Sensor And Spacer For Infiniti QX4 2001 SUV? by mayor2013: 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
Call 08165520837 or 08156087872 if you are in lagos
Re: Where Can I Get Oxygen Sensor And Spacer For Infiniti QX4 2001 SUV? by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 20, 2014
Lancier: Please can anyone interprete these error codes I got when my suv was scanned:
P0135: O2 sensor 1 Htv
P1130: Swirl control s/v
P1140: Intake v/v timing ct.1 pos B1
ABS: 01 FR RH Sensor (open)
4WD: VHCL SPEED SEN RR

I am familiar with the first code. I was told to replace the o2 sensor. I don't know where to find one. Should I get a tokunbo or new o2 sensor? How much will it cost?

Where can I find a good mechanic that can fix the above problems on the suv?

I was also told to add a spacer to the o2 sensors as it was discovered that the cat converters had been removed from the exhaust system. That the spacers will reduce the sensitivity of the o2 sensors thereby reducing the fuel consumption of the suv which is on the high side.

Your inputs will be appreciated.

Specifically for the last two codes.

ABS: The system is telling you exactly what wheel has an issue. While sensors do go bad but I wager that you have a frayed cable or improperly seated sensor on that wheel.

4WD: Is related to ABS. Fix that and this should be resolved too. Basically the ECU doesn't have good readings or no reading on how fast the wheels are spinning.

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

1999 Renault Laguna / 2003 Corolla- Fuel Consumption / At The 2016 Performance Car Show, Birmingham, UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.