Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) (3839 Views)

Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys / Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? / Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) by tonyx4x44(m): 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
Instant spin off

Same as before : a few of the codes may not apply to Nigerians

But the idea is same

1) If you change boyfriends so fast they rarely achieve name status, a man must be around for at least six weeks before you make your friends bother to learn his first name. Until such time, he should be referred to as "The boy" or "That guy".

2) All girls must have a "Mr.Right Now". This is the guy friend who is always ready and available to hang out with you, and may or may not like you as more than a friend. He is always ready to party till dawn, and do things you wish you didn't remember in the morning. He's not “Mr. Right,” but he may be good enough to be “Mr. Right Now.”

3) If you just met a guy and know absolutley nothing about him, but need to refer to him during 'girl talk' you use one example of who he is, something he has, or what he does, and he becomes... that guy.
(Ex. "The Camaro guy", "The Trainer dude", "The Four a.m. in the Taxi Guy"wink

4) Every girl must wait at least a day and a half before calling a guy whose number she has retreived.

5) You are never in any case to date a friends ex or a guy who she was really into.
Exception: If he's one of those guys who every girl likes.

6) You are to never diss a friends boyfriend except to agree lightly or nod when she says he's being a asshole. In most cases it is easier to nod.
Exception: If a guy cheated or dumped your friend is is exceptional for you to claim he isn't good enough, and that she deserves better as well as reminding her that he was an asshole anyway.

7) If you wan't to date a friend brother it is required that you get said friends permission.

cool No girl is to ever hang out with the boyfriend of a friend without the friend present. If permission to is granted their should be at least 3 other people with you.

9) No girl may have more than one 'Love of her Life' at one time, though having a boyfriend and a 'Love of her Life' is fine.

10) No girl shall wear the same outfit or perfume as a friend is they will knowingly be in the same place.

11) No girl shall purchase a distinctive item of clothing which she is aware her friend owns without express permission from the friend.

12) No girl shall borrow an item of clothing without asking the clothing owner's permission, unless both parties have made an official decision to waive this rule in the context of their friendship.

13) An eye for an eye and a foot for a foot. If a friend borrows an item of clothing and destroys it, said friend must re-pay it.

14) The penalty for exposing a secret to an unauthorized party shall be exile from Girlville.

15) A girl who can substantially claim that she was not aware that a piece of information was a secret at the time she exposed it shall not be subject to punishment.

16) Inside jokes are not to be explained to outsiders.

17) Always leave a man wanting more but don't leave him guessing too long since guys do not take hints easily.

18) If a guy your friend is into asks for your number, you are to deny it and walk away, and/or slip him your friends number while saying, "I think she is more your type, you should call her".

19) Chicks before Dicks. Simple.

20) In a case where a friend spreads a horrible rumor about a friend, and than apologizes they are to be given the cold-shoulder for at least 3 days.

21) In a fight between a friend and her boyfriend you must always choose your friends side.

22) When dating a girl should find equal and/or enough time to still hang out with her girls.

23) Never insult your friend but never let your friend leave the house looking hideous. Find a better way to tell your friend how they look.
Ex: 'I think your other jeans are nice', 'You should wear less eyeliner, you have great eyes'.

24) When a friend is drunk, never allow her to dial, drive or leave with a random guy.

25) When a friend calls you up complaining about how she is drunk and can't go home you must allow her to stay at your house, without letting your parentals (if you live with them) find out.

26) When out with the ladies, if Girl #1 points out a guy that she is interested in, Girl #2 should avoid making a bee-line over to him to get his number for herself. Show some respect.

27) When said evening is described as a "Girls’ Night Out" that means it is for GIRLS ONLY. Consider it payback for all those tree houses and snow forts we couldn’t enter as children. Do not invite your boyfriend.

28) Stop being the "Me too!" girl If your friend is telling a story, stop stealing her thunder – and her story – by constantly trying to one-up her. For example:
GIRL 1: I had a horrible day. My flat iron broke in the middle of straightening, I dropped my brand new bottle of Burberry Touch on the bathroom floor, I missed the bus by two seconds and was late for school, my teacher yelled at me for something Sally did, and I got into a fight with Jason over whose family we’re spending Thanksgiving with.
GIRL 2: Oh that’s horrible. The same thing happened to me today, only I stepped in gum on the subway platform too. And when I went to scrape it off, I tripped and ripped my stockings and it reminded me of the time I was at my ex-boyfriend’s place for Christmas...

29) Be a responsible friend and not a 'Yes-Girl'. If a friend is asking you if she should get back together with her ex who chated on her, never wanted to hang out with her and than blamed her for them breaking up, and you say 'Yes', than you're a bad friend. Friends are supposed to protect and help friends. SO say your part even if they don't like what you have to say.

30) Don't be a hater. If a girl walks in looking gorgeous, girls automatically try to find something bad about her. But who knows? She could have just lose a friend, or got dumped, etc. So be nice and stop hating.

The Girl Code (second batch)

The code of guidelines that are girls most obey in order not to get kicked out of the community.

this is..... THE GIRL CODE

*note this is created to take with a large dose of sarcasm and irony smiley

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Any rulebreak is punishable by bitching from fellow females and general looking down upon... (note rules are not in order of importance)

1# Rule no 1 and the MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL.. No girl may date her friend's; exs, past crushes, guys who have humiliated/used her and guys she currently fancies... Do this at your own risk biatch!! Acceptions to rule: a) Your friend has given you permission/ couldn't care less b) The said fancying/going out happened before the age of puberty

2# It is perfectly acceptable to take an automatic dislike to a girl/ judge them without ever speaking to them

3# Chocolate is an accepted food in any occasion

4# A girl has a right to lie in order to keep a secret told to her by her best friend.

5# When complimented by a friend it is your duty to find something to compliment her back on… whether this be straight afterwards or stored for later on in the day

6# It is your womanly right to give dirty looks

7# Being friends with your friends arch enemy/people your friend hates is a shady area… if you are to do this you must keep the said arch enemies/hated people friendship with you on the d- low

8# If your friends new boyfriend is hideous or lacking in the looks department when asked your opinion of him it is accepetable to describe him as 'cute'

9# Women ARE ALWAYS RIGHT until PROVEN wrong!

10# We have to go through childbirth/periods/waxing so are the downtrodden sex and this can be used in any disagreement/argument with a member of the male species.. let them feel our PAIN

11# A chick flick wins over an action/lad move every time

12# A guy who claims to love chick flicks must be looked at in suspicion.. either he's after something or theres something he's not telling you (*cough).. make him sit through 'crossroads' and if he survives that then he may be counted as genuine but trust him at your own peril!

13# Two friends should not hook up with the same guy in the same night HAVE SOME SELF RESPECT LADIES!

14# Never may a thong/ G-string be worn with a short skirt.. There are things your companions do not need to see!

15# Sleeping with more than five men in a lifetime does not make you a LovePeddler, however sleeping with five men in a week does.

16# All single girls are allowed to hate Valentines Day and bitch about it to their other single girlfriends

17# Females are always obligated to notice and comment on any change of hair cut or color, new clothes, jewlerry etc

18# If a girl is throwing up it is your duty to hold hair back.. even if she is not an aquaintance (friends are often made through this)

19# If recently single it is advised that you do not moan about being single to someone who has been single for alongertime than you.. think about it!

20# If you have previously got with or seen someones boyfriend/guy they like/ guy they are 'seeing' UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES may you discuss your time with said boy, it is very much a taboo subject!
This however can be broken once the said friend has broken up with the guy.. in this instance you may bitch about said guy and share your experiences for the greater good!

21# It is perfectly acceptable (and highly encouraged) to let a complete stranger know their necklace is tangled, clothes tag is hanging out

22# You are morally obligated to stop your friend from getting with a guy you KNOW she will greatly regret in the morning if the said friend is under the influence of alcohol, (this requires use of proper judgement, not hers, yours) In this case 'cock-blocking' is acceptable no matter what the stupid man code says.

23# After breaking up with a guy it is your right to eat a whole box of chocolates/ tub of ice cream without being judged

24# When drunk taking posey pictures if perfectly acceptable.. at that point you think your hot and the camera needs to know it

25# If you have a picture of your friend on facebook/myspace or any other public medium and she dislikes it (and gives sufficient reason as to why she does) it is your duty to remove it

26# If a woman asks her best friend if she looks fat, and she really does, it is the obligation of the friend to tell her that the offending piece of clothing "does nothing for her."

27# A grey bra that is supposed to be white is not acceptable

28# Food eaten while preparing other food has no calories.

29# Women who never binge have no souls.

30# ALWAYS exfoliate before tanning... Also if your friend is turning orange through fake tanning you must make her aware of this

31# No woman at any time shall allow her thong to rise above the waistline of her pants

32# No woman may loudly deem herself "fat" if she is in the presence of an obviously fatter woman.

33# It is perfectly acceptable to announce that you are going on a diet and break it the next day

34# If in a changing room and you friend trys on an outfit that someone else in the changing room has tried on you are obligated to tell said friend that she looks better in it.. however if she looks awful consult rule no#26

35# Don’t ever seek true opinion from a guy on your outfit, if unsure ask a female friend.. this rule however does not apply if you know you look hot in the outfit in which case asking a guy will help you receive compliments which all girls are entitled to.. ...god help you if you infact do not look as hot as you thought you did

36# No woman shall ever go to the ladies' room alone if there is another woman available to go with her.

37# Under no circumstances may two girls whisper to one another in the presence of other girls.. it is plain rude.. share the wealth

38# Friends are obligated to protect and defend the reputation of a friend. Again whether this involves lying or not

39# No girl shall pretend to know / like sports just to be "hot" in front of guys. Knowledge of said sport must be proven by at least 5 statistics and / or an obvious familiarity with the rules of the game.

40# If a friend runs off crying (to the toilet for example)you must atleast count to 10 before following her.. we do not want to make the situation a soap opera/ prove the judgement that girls are melodramatic

41# Always leave the party with the girls you came with unless a mutual agreement has been met

42# Flirting with your friends dad is not permitted.. no matter how attractive you find him (WEIRDO)

43# If your skirt is short enough for the pockets to come out of the bottom, fellow females have the god given right to brand you a slag. However if you're ok with this feel free to wear the skirt, we need someone to bitch about

44# If you are experiencing PMS, Post-PMS, or Pre-PMS, you are permitted to exhibit any manner of behaviors you wish without regard to logical consistency or accepted norms of human behavior. However this rule does not make you exepmt from any of the other girl rules

45# As women we are allowed to be completely self-absorbed and self obsessed when it comes to A) Our wedding days, B) Our birthdays, C) childbirth, D) Breakups

46# "I have a boyfriend" is a completely acceptable way of turning a guy down, especially if you have to lie about it. Friends when questioned must always back you up on this and ’play along’

47# You're under no obligation to tell the truth when asked the number of your sexual partners

48# It is perfectly acceptable to sing into your hairbrush, as long as in the privacy of your room/ drunk with your close friends

49# No woman shall wear coloured undergarments under any white article of clothing

50# You are perfectly within reason to hate your bf's ex even if she is the nicest girl in the world, feeds the poor, visits old peoples homes and helps out at the local cattery

51# It is perfectly acceptable to use any shiny surface as a mirror to check ones appearance, or merely pose. for example: shop windows, car windscreens, cutlery, one way glass on buildings etc. etc. (Suzy Devereux (Sutton High School)

52# A girl is allowed to come up with cutesy pet names for her boyfriend and use them around his friends for general punishment if he has angered or displeased her in any way.

53# It is your womanly right to take hoodies, boxers and t-shirts from guys without returning them. Hovever this is overuled if said guy is your friends bf/brother/love interest/dad/uncle.. you get the picture

54# Girls should always explain or apologize for not calling another female friend back. We are courteous to our friends.

55# You will always have your best mates 'back'. This is a sign of a true friend.

56# A girl must under to circumstances slap a guy, its so cliche! Instead nutting him will suffice.

57# NEVER EVER say 'i love you' without meaning it. The male population do it enough for both sexes, we don't need to stoop to their level.

58# In no way does a girl have to mean what she says when in conversation with the opposite sex. Some examples are listed (to help the boys out);

1. Yes = No
2. No = Yes
3. Maybe = No
4. We need = I want
5. I am sorry = you'll be sorry
6. We need to talk = you're in trouble
7. Sure, go ahead = you better not
8. Do what you want = you will pay for this later
9. I am not upset = of course I am upset, you slowpoke!
10. You're very attentive tonight = is sex all you ever think about?

Sauce: [url=http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Girl%20Code]link [/url]

5 Likes

Re: The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
ok
Re: The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
Make I book space, incase dis 1 enta front page
Re: The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
Guy I think you are bi-sexual and a Haemophrodite(?). How can you write the guy and girl code at the sametime?

1 Like

Re: The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) by ahkenaten(m): 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
grin
Re: The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) by am0s(m): 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
nd sombody go cram all diz tin for head
Re: The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) by tonyx4x44(m): 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
20pounds: Guy I think you are bi-sexual and a Haemophrodite(?). How can you write the guy and girl code at the sametime?

NO derailing!

If you aren't one yourself why did you open thread after reading topic

I believe in gender almost-equality, (60-40) that's the reason for two threads....

... Hmm maybe there should be a third thread for hermaphrodites... Or third and fourth for gays and lesbians...

... Or maybe a whole series including cats, mice, rapper, douhebags, pimps, street guys and girls etc... Just thinking

BACK TO TOPIC!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) by keypad1: 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
i fit shiiit for here?

1 Like

Re: The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) by Baddestguyp(m): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
this is too long, I only managed to read d first section
Re: The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) by am0s(m): 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
tonyx4x44
guy u forgot to add ..diz to d guy code.
no guy must eva touch any female clothings unless ur bought it for ur she as present or u assisted mom in ironin
Re: The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) by tonyx4x44(m): 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nous femmes add yours
Re: The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) by ironheart(m): 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
Na wao, no wonder they fight everyday? Almost 100 rules n u expect to keep same company for life. U need to check d bros code, simple n easy.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) by Beennkumar(m): 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
A guy writing the girl code. Shouldn't that be the responsibility of the girls? undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) by jennylove7575(f): 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
See exams revision...This girls code thing must be sunk into thy brain...hmmm

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) by Charles4075(m): 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
Jesus. Op, watin happen ni? Abeg make I comot joor

Re: The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) by tonyx4x44(m): 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
Beennkumar: A guy writing the girl code. Shouldn't that be the responsibility of the girls? undecided

Stop bitching, it's against the girl/gay code
Re: The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) by Seanixking: 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
Too long jare...uhmm op ya a dude writin girls code,Abi na only u waka cm
Re: The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) by tayoxx(m): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
bros we dey hack code o
Re: The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) by Tymax(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
Let our babes write their own constitution na. So that we can hold dem, in case. grin
Re: The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ohh now it's the girls code. We are waiting for Animals code cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
Re: The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) by olayincar(m): 11:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
Too long jor

Am I reading for GNS exam ni
Re: The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) by jdula: 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
I know this thread will be out.......
Front Page it is then.
Re: The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) by Ayosky19(m): 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
too phucking long
Re: The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) by basille(m): 12:11am On Sep 20, 2014
Great! We've seen codes for guys and girls, i'm guessing the next should be for homos and lesbians?

P.S. The words "homos and lesbians" in the context are not derogatory.
Re: The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) by KehindeAwoniyi(m): 12:22am On Sep 20, 2014
I read the guy code and it was great, I read the girl code but it was extremely boring....Guys rock

1 Like

Re: The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) by tpia6: 1:50am On Sep 20, 2014
why was i banned for quoting this person?
Re: The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) by onome710(m): 2:09am On Sep 20, 2014
Codes everywhere... Which code unlocks a girls 'P'?
Re: The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) by Lucario007(m): 2:13am On Sep 20, 2014
Op You are lucky you called this the Girl Code.

and not the WOMAN or LADY code.

Because I don't think any self respecting Lady will have the time or effort to follow this childish "codes" undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) by Nobody: 2:21am On Sep 20, 2014
Hmmm.
Re: The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) by ifaoni(m): 2:35am On Sep 20, 2014
ok. Get your cheap dats with bonus. Check my signature.
Re: The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) by joywendy(f): 2:40am On Sep 20, 2014
Abi oh! Don't mind him!

Joblessness Level: Ultimate!

Code ko code ni!

McheeEeeeeeeeeEEeeeeWWwwwwwwww

*walks outta thread*
Lucario007: Op You are lucky you called this the Girl Code.
and not the WOMAN or LADY code.
Because I don't think any self respecting Lady will have the time or effort to follow this childish "codes" undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Please Help... Which Would You Choose? (pictures) / When A Whiteman Falls In Love With A Blackwoman (PHOTO) / Russian Scientist Turns Black People Into Whites (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.