Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:59 PM

2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. (19772 Views)

Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard / Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Madawaki01(m): 7:25am On Sep 20, 2014
I'm just happy because Oyo state is between accord and apc,never again shall we go back to the akala era again...
Accccooooorrrrdddd!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by juman(m): 7:30am On Sep 20, 2014
I voted in igbo-ora in 2003 election I remember some peoples complain, the present governor should touch people's lifes if want to win the election.
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Doluseun(m): 7:32am On Sep 20, 2014
Adufetohposh: I see u've been out of job since ur god-father Akalamagbo *Ebora of ogbomosho* has been shown d way out of the office... but that's none of my business, u can take d easy way out *suicide* if u re so frustrated instead of pouring ur anger on me... not like I'm responsible for ur misfortune!

... And yes he will lose woefully! Feel free to hang urself tongue

Lol....we all knw who' s going to swallow ota pia pia if your ajirebi don't win....you need to get your life str8 Bi**t

1 Like

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Doluseun(m): 7:36am On Sep 20, 2014
Gbajabiamila1: The main difference between Akala and Ajimobi is that, Akala spent money lavishly on everyone close to him while in government but Ajimobi spent lavishly on developing the state infrastructure. So, those who bleached with Akala are more than those who really see what Ajimobi has achieved, that's why we still have people solidly behind Akala today. Don't underestimate the power of MONEY. Politics is so dirty hypo can't wash it. There are more illiterates in the state, those who will see a cup of rice and tick PDP. I won't be surprised if Akala is re-elected anyway.

can you please highlights ajirebi achievements in Oyo state and compare it to akala s own.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Bode69(m): 7:37am On Sep 20, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
Hallmark08:

I like to remind you that your resulting to name-calling is callous, ludicrous and has no basis, tell me any important project that the past governors who are native of ibadan (especially Ajirebi )has done in oyo state other than untold hardship he has brought, from destruction of markets, shops n building without providing necessary succour. Akala empowered local contractors and artisan during his first term in office, this is evident in the construction of oyo state college of agriculture in igbo ora, and lautech teaching hospital and so on, posterity has a way of
judging , while attacking personality you have to reflect what become of you if you find yourself in such position.
So on point, only if Nigerians can measure progress and not personality we would have gone far in this country. While the likes of Ajimobi keeps on deceiving them with federal government project as state funded.
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by timmy7(m): 7:40am On Sep 20, 2014
bot227: it is not possible for him to win. Oyo state don't vote for the same person twice. nNo more bleaching cream nor Agbero. it is time for Ladoja. The ppl want Ladoja

Says who? Let's see what ibadan people will do now if Akala is to contest against Ajimobi and Ladoja. Oyo state don't vote for the same person twice my ugly bumbum... cheesy
And some people will be asking us to mark there words as if it is not politics we are talking about where anything can happen, so what is there to mark The same way they asked us to mark their words last election and all we did was to angrily cross them eventually because won mu oney! cheesy grin
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Gbajabiamila1: 7:44am On Sep 20, 2014
Doluseun:

can you please highlights ajirebi achievements in Oyo state and compare it to akala s own.
Ajirebi? I don't know him.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Sixix: 7:45am On Sep 20, 2014
Hallmark08:

I like to remind you that your resulting to name-calling is callous, ludicrous and has no basis, tell me any important project that the past governors who are native of ibadan (especially Ajirebi )has done in oyo state other than untold hardship he has brought, from destruction of markets, shops n building without providing necessary succour. Akala empowered local contractors and artisan during his first term in office, this is evident in the construction of oyo state college of agriculture in igbo ora, and lautech teaching hospital and so on, posterity has a way of
judging , while attacking personality you have to reflect what become of you if you find yourself in such position .

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided. Mr Poverty is my birthright grin , No politician is worth supporting, in particular all Oyo state governors.
A very lame excuse, if he cannot do it then he should leave it for those who can, typical excuse from an educated illiterate.
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Sixix: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2014
Bode69: [color=#990000][/color] So on point, only if Nigerians can measure progress and not personality we would have gone far in this country. While the likes of Ajimobi keeps on deceiving them with federal government project as state funded.

What noteworthy development has he contributed to Oyo state, other than the usual construction of roads, buildings etc with shelf life do not exist a year. And None of which contribute to the overall well being of the people of Oyo state.

You lots deserve what you get
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Sixix: 7:54am On Sep 20, 2014
Doluseun:
omo ale Ni o.
tell your ajimobi achievement/s and compare it to akala s own...oponu ayirada

1 Like

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by prowlG: 7:55am On Sep 20, 2014
MTN data Weekend promo price slash
250mb @N300
500mb @N700
750mb @N1000
1gb @ N1300
All data plans comes with minimum of 25days validity period.
Hurry now buy at www.mycheapdata.com
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by 1stola: 7:59am On Sep 20, 2014
2cato: PDP might not be perfect But when it comes to good leadership style APC are nowwhere to be found. A vote against APC is a vote against BH and shekau.
A piece of shìt from a retardèd PDP e-monkey

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by deebrain(m): 7:59am On Sep 20, 2014
He is a fine man.

He will never rule his state nor become notable in Nigerian politics again.

Selah.
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by texaco1: 8:00am On Sep 20, 2014
Kayraph: Don't underestimate the possibility of Akala's return to power in Oyo State.

He lost marginaly to Ajimobi in the last election because Ladoja polarised the electorates choice with Accord Party.

I forsee a keen contest again between APC and PDP in Oyo Gubernatorial elections come 2015.

Mark my words!
despite the fact that akala is a powerful politician in oyo state politics I still don't think the masses in oyo state will vote for him . It will be an easy ride for ajimobi if akala and ladoja contest against him. I believe ppl will prefer to stick with apc rather than vote for these 2 ex governors. Pdp will have a better chance if the ticket is given to someone like arapaja or seyi makinde
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by 1stola: 8:03am On Sep 20, 2014
Doluseun:

you are very pretty but you lack a pretty sure brain
And you lack discipline.
You must be a retardèd faggôt

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Paulpenny(m): 8:04am On Sep 20, 2014
omenka: Does he know the quantity of bleaching cream such an amount of money could get him??

What a joker.
hahaha guy u bad o
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by 1stola: 8:05am On Sep 20, 2014
Adufetohposh: I see u've been out of job since ur god-father Akalamagbo *Ebora of ogbomosho* has been shown d way out of the office... but that's none of my business, u can take d easy way out *suicide* if u re so frustrated instead of pouring ur anger on me... not like I'm responsible for ur misfortune!

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by BabaEleko(m): 8:08am On Sep 20, 2014
A big slap on the face of sane Oyo people.
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by 1stola: 8:08am On Sep 20, 2014
Doluseun:

Too many gbagauns grin

1 Like

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by jaylorde(m): 8:09am On Sep 20, 2014
ayodeleakinadew:

You talk right. The only person that that can give Ajimobi the fight of his life is this Bayo guy!
true talk. believe me its gonna be a tight contest
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by SirHouloo(m): 8:10am On Sep 20, 2014
Time to pack money abi?
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by teeghurl(f): 8:12am On Sep 20, 2014
Are u kidding me? undecided
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by MARKone(m): 8:12am On Sep 20, 2014
wabuk: As.he forgotten that ADEDIBU god father was died

grin

Bros

U

Too "mush"....

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by texaco1: 8:13am On Sep 20, 2014
jaylorde:
true talk. believe me its gonna be a tight contest
on the contrary I don't believe so, ladoja will split the votes in ibadan terribly and the deciding votes may likely come from outside ibadan .if ladoja wasn't in the race then it would have been an easy ride for pdp
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by usmanbaba(m): 8:17am On Sep 20, 2014
Voting this man into power will be the clueless and wrong decision ever taking by the people of oyo state. Come on, this man is a taut
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 20, 2014
This man has nothing, cant even be a primary school principal and progress the school. He has gotten broke and wants to replenish, lol, PDP take this as a loss of one state already.
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by sweetgala(m): 8:20am On Sep 20, 2014
Loads of Ibadan people like Akala baba buje budanu aka ATM
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by princesstemi(f): 8:20am On Sep 20, 2014

who is vexin moi adufe jor biko plz abeg no vex I lof you sugar pie kiss

1 Like

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by drey076(m): 8:27am On Sep 20, 2014
it means ajimobi for second term even though pple doesn't want to vote for him b4
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by shegxi(m): 8:28am On Sep 20, 2014
Di is wat u get in a country of heartless politicians with d help of gullible and sentimental electorates.
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by oyewolestephen(m): 8:29am On Sep 20, 2014
I guess the man is broke again he want some raw catch in is pocket, please people of Oyo state don't let his dream come true
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by blowjohn(m): 8:32am On Sep 20, 2014
TyHadebimpe: I bliv no sane individual will vote for this man.
The people's vote r too precious to b wasted on him.

......And how many sane pple (yorubas) inhabit ibadan? That is why dev constantly used amala and ewedu/gbegiri to jazz their tummies for decades. Them too like food and awoof! Name one governor of high repute ibadan has produced in d last 20 years! I lived in ibadan for 19 years. No eye glaring change. Don't knw much about d ajimobi admin sha. All those south western states r drunk on amala, except ofcos lagos!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun / Chinedu Ikedieze Endorses Chima Anyaso (Photos) / Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.