Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. (19783 Views)

Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard / Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by drey076(m): 8:34am On Sep 20, 2014
may God save Nigeria from the hand of PDP, wealth is just recycling withing d hand of few set of pple. lawless n very corrupt party inside innocent nigeria
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by horlabiyi(m): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2014
kayswag100:

Sir, u said ''and so on. . .''

would u b kind enough to mention another notable achievement beside those I mentioned?

kindly visit Ogbomosho (his home town) and c dat d only good roads there now are those made by Ajimobi

I do not have any bias for either APC or PDP. My kind of support goes to achievers; nt thieves.

If u v not visited Ibadan recently Pls take tym to do so. I'm sure u ll b marvelled at what u c compared to b4.

One question:

IS IT BETTER TO HAVE A GOVERNOR THAT DISTRIBUTES CASH AND PARTYS AROUND TOWN WITH NO NOTABL ACHIEVMENT OR A GOVERNOR THAT DEVELOPS HIS STATE BUT INFLATES CONTACT SUMS?

I choose d later because d devt has impacted me positively. I can drive to work in less than 8mins...
Sir/Ma kindly give me some hours,I'll get the pictures of your so called " GOOD ROADS " by Ajimobi in Ogbomoso. If you don't know about about Oyo state please just shut the ........

1 Like

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2014
Akala again? issorait..

I have three of this mini fuel dispenser,sold 2 and one left for the lucky buyer....suitable for kerosene business especially if you are starting small with 5000ltrs tank or 10,000ltrs tank.

very strong and it comes with:
1. Hose and Nozzle.
2. Meter
3. Pump.
4. Electric motor.

Suitable for your purpose and can work with a smaller generator in case their is no light.

Price: 110k no neg

Thanks

my location is abule egba,Lagos.

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by flylykace: 8:41am On Sep 20, 2014
cheesy Omo com see fire for here ooo, cheesy

abeg @op forward all this post to em site so em go change mind to another position(councillor) b4 e go late

One good turn deserves another, one bad turn deserves disgrace
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by horlabiyi(m): 8:41am On Sep 20, 2014
texaco1: despite the fact that akala is a powerful politician in oyo state politics I still don't think the masses in oyo state will vote for him . It will be an easy ride for ajimobi if akala and ladoja contest against him. I believe ppl will prefer to stick with apc rather than vote for these 2 ex governors. Pdp will have a better chance if the ticket is given to someone like arapaja or seyi makinde
what is Arapaja or Seyi Makinde in Oyo state politics please?
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by thandii1: 8:46am On Sep 20, 2014
blowjohn:

......And how many sane pple (yorubas) inhabit ibadan? That is why dev constantly used amala and ewedu/gbegiri to jazz their tummies for decades. Them too like food and awoof! Name one governor of high repute ibadan has produced in d last 20 years! I lived in ibadan for 19 years. No eye glaring change. Don't knw much about d ajimobi admin sha. All those south western states r drunk on amala, except ofcos lagos!

You lived in that state capital for 19 good years and you did not see any glaring change? You must be a bat and definitely one of the insane people that lived there.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Rexyl(m): 8:48am On Sep 20, 2014
yommyphresh: Akala becoming Governor again would only mean one thing to me- A SILLY AND BRAINWASHED ELECTORATES!

I just hate the fact that he's from Ogbomoso! Bastard son of a thousand fathers! Ptseeew!!!

What an idle talk and a show of smaller brain is this? you hate a man because he comes from a town just as you can assume to be hated in the foreign lands because you are from Nigeria.

Stop thinking like a kid.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by folik121: 8:52am On Sep 20, 2014
bot227: it is not possible for him to win. Oyo state don't vote for the same person twice. nNo more bleaching cream nor Agbero. it is time for Ladoja. The ppl want Ladoja
ibadan people will surely serve one person twice this time arround, be it ladoja, akala or ajimobi
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by texaco1: 8:53am On Sep 20, 2014
horlabiyi: what is Arapaja or Seyi Makinde in Oyo state politics please?
they are pdp candidates vying for the party ticket . One point is a fact and which doesn't need any arguing and that is if akala gets the pdp ticket he will lose . That is one thing we have to realize . Ajimobi stands a better chance of winning again if akala contests against him.I was in ibadan some few months back and despite the fact that I am a ardent follower of pdp I still cannot ignore the fact that ajimobi has done well. Whether the roads he constructed are fg or local govt roads doesn't matter,why didn't akala construct those roads when he was in power?but ajimobi govt has in one way or the other hurt the feelings of the masses by demolishing their shops ,to beat ajimobi in the next election pdp must present someone other than akala

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Rexyl(m): 9:02am On Sep 20, 2014
drey076: may God save Nigeria from the hand of PDP, wealth is just recycling withing d hand of few set of pple. lawless n very corrupt party inside innocent nigeria

I will say a big Amen to this prayer if you too can say a powerful Amen to this: may God deliver people from the cage of APC because only a very few have become stinkly rich against the masses.
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by miqos02(m): 9:03am On Sep 20, 2014
arcis: Wasting of time n money. People should tell this man not to waste his money.
its not his money,he is only reinvesting stolen funds
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by folik121: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2014
kayswag100:

Sir, u said ''and so on. . .''

would u b kind enough to mention another notable achievement beside those I mentioned?

kindly visit Ogbomosho (his home town) and c dat d only good roads there now are those made by Ajimobi

I do not have any bias for either APC or PDP. My kind of support goes to achievers; nt thieves.

If u v not visited Ibadan recently Pls take tym to do so. I'm sure u ll b marvelled at what u c compared to b4.

One question:

IS IT BETTER TO HAVE A GOVERNOR THAT DISTRIBUTES CASH AND PARTYS AROUND TOWN WITH NO NOTABL ACHIEVMENT OR A GOVERNOR THAT DEVELOPS HIS STATE BUT INFLATES CONTACT SUMS?

I choose d later because d devt has impacted me positively. I can drive to work in less than 8mins...
i dont think you visit ogbomoso resently the only road ajimobi did is now death trap, the road is awarded to quack chinko company, even the contractor is now run away, ask anybody who plied that road they tell you, the road is only 6km, go and see all roads akala dualise in ibadan all of it is still stand strong till now
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 20, 2014
This man is a joke, after doing nothing when he was in power except bleaching and wearing ankle chain he still want to contest again.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by tdayof(m): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2014
Kayraph: Don't underestimate the possibility of Akala's return to power in Oyo State.

He lost marginaly to Ajimobi in the last election because Ladoja polarised the electorates choice with Accord Party.

I forsee a keen contest again between APC and PDP in Oyo Gubernatorial elections come 2015.

Mark my words!
dont mind dem.. most of d ppl saying he cant win
...nobody will vote for him etc most of dem are not from oyo state and do not reside in oyo state to know his capability sef. .
Alao Akala can win.
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by tdayof(m): 9:08am On Sep 20, 2014
folik121: i dont think you visit ogbomoso resently the only road ajimobi did is now death trap, the road is awarded to quack chinko company, even the contractor is now run away, ask anybody who plied that road they tell you
thumbsup most of dem are talking base of dia visit to oyo state or a particular town once or twice
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Rexyl(m): 9:08am On Sep 20, 2014
folik121: i dont think you visit ogbomoso resently the only road ajimobi did is now death trap, the road is awarded to quack chinko company, even the contractor is now run away, ask anybody who plied that road they tell you

I passed through the road last week and discovered that its situation is very bad. The quality is not there, just like many roads constructed by Akala lacked the qualiTy.
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by folik121: 9:10am On Sep 20, 2014
And that is the only road he did in that city
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 20, 2014
folik121: ibadan people will surely serve one person twice this time arround, be it ladoja, akala or ajimobi

you are on point bro, the battle this time around is most likely between these three. I will give a brief analysis on why it may be so
Akala is favored to win the pdp ticket cos of all the aspirants he is the most tested politically with considerable Abuja connection and is said to be Jonas annointed.....though me think pdp would choose Seyi Makinde cos he is young and full of great ideas....

Ajimobi of course will be Apc candidate as he will run for a second term and irrespective of the internal crisis in the apc ajimobi will fly its flag

Ladoja has already stated he will run for governor.after helping ajimobi narrowly defeat akala as part of the ibadan agenda he fell out with ajimobi and has won over a lot of ajimobi supporters. For accord to make an impact in the next election the best candidates that can give ajimobi a run for his money is ladoja

though it will be a big battle the winner is most likely to come from ibadan and it will likely be ajimobi. Ladojas influence is in about a third of Ibadan only. Majority of the people of Ibadan will still vote for ajimobi cos he has greatly improved ibadan and the state in general.i have been privileged to go to the three senatorial zones of oyo in the past year and have seen some form of developmental projects going on every where except saki axis.his detractors mainly are from oke ogun axis cos he has done less there, another factor that will work against him was his inability to hold local elections....he has also most importantly reduced to the minimum the issue of insecurity

Akala though still popular especially in his zone and among the lazy who wait on handouts from him, he is unlikely to win .people haven't forgotten his reign of insecurity and crisis , people are seeing that the many roads he built have been washed away even before the end of his tenure., and most importantly the ibadan factor will work against him which is why I think the only way for pdp to be able to have a shot at the governorship of oyo state is to field somebody from Ibadan and among all the ibadan aspirants its only seyi makinde that can do it.

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by tdayof(m): 9:15am On Sep 20, 2014
imoleay0:

God bless you for not being sentimental. He is the only one that can tackle Senator 'biola, the best candidate PDP can use to win 2015 election.
you are right
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by sweetgala(m): 9:15am On Sep 20, 2014
blowjohn:

......And how many sane pple (yorubas) inhabit ibadan? That is why dev constantly used amala and ewedu/gbegiri to jazz their tummies for decades. Them too like food and awoof! Name one governor of high repute ibadan has produced in d last 20 years! I lived in ibadan for 19 years. No eye glaring change. Don't knw much about d ajimobi admin sha. All those south western states r drunk on amala, except ofcos lagos!

Ajimobi has done rather well, there is an ocean of difference between him and every other governor so far in Ibadan democratic history
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Rexyl(m): 9:19am On Sep 20, 2014
folik121: And that is the only road he did in that city

maybe that of Oyo township has been completed with quality work sha
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by texaco1: 9:21am On Sep 20, 2014
lookooman:

you are on point bro, the battle this time around is most likely between these three. I will give a brief analysis on why it may be so
Akala is favored to win the pdp ticket cos of all the aspirants he is the most tested politically with considerable Abuja connection and is said to be Jonas annointed.....though me think pdp would choose Seyi Makinde cos he is young and full of great ideas....

Ajimobi of course will be Apc candidate as he will run for a second term and irrespective of the internal crisis in the apc ajimobi will fly its flag

Ladoja has already stated he will run for governor.after helping ajimobi narrowly defeat akala as part of the ibadan agenda he fell out with ajimobi and has won over a lot of ajimobi supporters. For accord to make an impact in the next election the best candidates that can give ajimobi a run for his miney
your analysis are correct but with the recent experience in osun state I doubt it if gej or pdp will give akala the ticket. Ladoja is only playing the spoiler game and just as he has stated that any party serious about winning oyo state must align with accord . They will eventually negotiate just like they did in the last election with apc ,but which party they will support still remains to be known
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by tdayof(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2014
horlabiyi: Sir/Ma kindly give me some hours,I'll get the pictures of your so called " GOOD ROADS " by Ajimobi in Ogbomoso. If you don't know about about Oyo state please just shut the ........
lovelyy. most of dem r not and do not reside in oyo state and they keep on saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by tdayof(m): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2014
thandii1:

You lived in that state capital for 19 good years and you did not see any glaring change? You must be a bat and definitely one of the insane people that lived there.
dont mind d idiot .... he is probably d sane human here in oyo state
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Rexyl(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2014
With the situation of things in the State now anyone of those contestants can win the governorship seat o.

People shouldn't be deceived by all idle responses here.
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by blowjohn(m): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2014
thandii1:

Guy! U must have been seeing double! What glaring change did ibadan record between 1990 and 2008? Where? Orogun?sango?mokola?dugbe?mapo?apata?challenge?bodija?where? Electricity? High rise structures? Flyovers? Modern markets? Guy!
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by holluwai(m): 9:28am On Sep 20, 2014
Nigerian politicians.... Recycling since 1906 undecided

1 Like

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 20, 2014
A VOTE FOR AKALA IS A VOTE FOR VIOLENCE AND BACKWARDNESSangry

DURING AKALA'S TENURE IBADAN WAS ONE OF THE MOST VIOLENCE CITIES NO THANKS TO THE NURTW THUGS.IT WAS ALSO ONE OF THE DIRTIEST CITIES IN NIGERIA.BUT SINCE THE TENURE OF AJIMOBI EVEN A BKIND MAN CAN TELL THE CHANGEangry

#OYO STATE SAY NO TO AKALAangry

1 Like

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by blowjohn(m): 9:31am On Sep 20, 2014
sweetgala:

Ajimobi has done rather well, there is an ocean of difference between him and every other governor so far in Ibadan democratic history

Am very glad u can see d vast difference between ajimobi and d former governors! I just wanted to pinpoint d facrt dat oyo state have been messing with mediocre governors for ages!
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Moonland100(m): 9:34am On Sep 20, 2014
If PDP want to win dey should just give Makinde d chance nd drop Akala cus if Akala go it will definitely be like d one of osun state. Aregbe is not good Omisore not better ,so d people will rather choose incumbent dan him. nd for Ladoja d old man likes to dream every time he wakes . Dis fight is btw Pdp nd Apc. but mind u I wish LABOUR party can shock d people with excellent candidate
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by folik121: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2014
Adetayo100: This man is a joke, after doing nothing when he was in power except bleaching and wearing ankle chain he still want to contest again.
then who build lautech teaching hospital in ogbomoso, renovation of mapo hall, dualisation of ojoo-molete road, iwo road-iyana church- towards iwo town, renovation of adeoyo hospital, college of agric in igbo ora, drainage and expansion of ogunpa river at oke-ado ibadan,lautech teaching hospital annex in oyo town, oke ogun fm, ajilete fm, oluyole fm, to mention but a view, can you please mention some achivement of you saint goverment

1 Like

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by kolaaderin: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2014
2cato: PDP might not be perfect But when it comes to good leadership style APC are nowwhere to be found. A vote against APC is a vote against BH and shekau.

Just another drunkard TAN ambassador. They eat poo and shits poopoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Youths Query Ojudu, Omirin Over Fayose’s Impeachment, Election Funds / Recession: Buhari’s Economic Team Turns To Experts / Tambuwal, Dangote, Sultan Flag Off Rice Outgrowers Scheme In Goronyo LGA(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.