Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Fuel Scarcity: Oil Workers Suspend Strike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: Oil Workers Suspend Strike (11361 Views)

Electricity Workers Suspend Strike / FUEL SCARCITY: Oil Tankers Begin Loading Of Petrol / Judicial Workers Suspend Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Oil Workers Suspend Strike by Ironi: 10:04am On Sep 20, 2014
otumfour:

Ghana always bitter abt what? undecided

This nigerian animal Never dey fall hand in showcasing his dumbness after every post...

Read through the thread from page 1, u'd realize ur animal cousins brought in Ghana's name, as if u Nigerian pigs mastuuuurbate to the name Ghana....

Bunch of apes, ur government is not able to honor its part of the contract and ur here talking shytt in their defense , no wonder the Nigerian government no dey care abt it's citizens, they'll keep shytting on animals like u....mediocrity worshipping pigs...

Btw, even without ur gas, our government still dey provide us wit constant electricity each day, that's a sign of a caring government.

Don't worry yourself joor, there are too many juveniles posting here, they are as clueless as.they come.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Oil Workers Suspend Strike by zikclassiq(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2014
DaWorshiper: Thank God.
Chaiii, na me be this??
Today is my birthday, and here i am on the front page and first to coment. It's a sign of good things to come... I won't say much but THANK U JESUS!
after u don book space in case e reach FP ba?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Oil Workers Suspend Strike by 5thNOTE: 10:40am On Sep 20, 2014
O God how i wish was the person handling that TAM, mehn no be small thing o. I go hammer
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Oil Workers Suspend Strike by StepG: 11:20am On Sep 20, 2014
mmb: Nigerian oil workers suspended their five-day strike Friday after a meeting with the petroleum minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke.
President Goodluck Jonathan had waded into the crisis Friday, directing Mrs. Alison-Madueke to immediately convene a meeting with striking oil workers’ unions.
The meeting which began in the afternoon was ongoing at the presidential villa as of 7p.m. Friday.
The meeting came as scarcity of fuel bit harder across the country.
PREMIUM TIMES understood that the president had directed Mrs. Alison-Madueke to dialogue with the leaders of the two main oil workers unions, the Petroleum and National Gas Senior Staff Association of Nigeria, PENGASSAN, and National Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas Workers, NUPENG, over their grievances.
The oil workers had downed tools over the management of their pensions.
The unions also demanded the government to take Turn Around Maintenance of Nigeria’s four refineries more seriously.
Other demands of the unions include the need for increased allocation of crude oil for local refining to help reduce the growing reliance on importation of petroleum products for domestic consumption.
“Government has given a commitment to resolve all issues particularly the issue of Turn Around Maintenance and increment of allocation of crude oil,” the secretary of PENGASSAN, Bayo Oluwoshile told PREMIUM TIMES.

Source: https://m.premiumtimesng.com/headlines/168373-breaking-fuel-scarcity-oil-workers-suspend-strike.html
ok
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Oil Workers Suspend Strike by 1stola: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
otumfour:

This nigerian animal Never dey fall hand in showcasing his dumbness after every post...

Read through the thread from page 1, u'd realize ur animal cousins brought in Ghana's name, as if u Nigerian pigs mastuuuurbate to the name Ghana....

Bunch of apes, ur government is not able to honor its part of the contract and ur here talking shytt in their defense , no wonder the Nigerian government no dey care abt it's citizens, they'll keep shytting on animals like u....mediocrity worshipping pigs...

Btw, even without ur gas, our government still dey provide us wit constant electricity each day, that's a sign of a caring government.

Now I am certain that you're just a bittered rapid dog. I am sure that the very high concentration of melanin in your skin that makes most Ghanaian including you to look like a black night apes is also affect your Brain.
FYI, Ghanaian will forever be dependent on Nigeria as always.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Oil Workers Suspend Strike by DaWorshiper(m): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
zikclassiq: after u don book space in case e reach FP ba?

cheesy Jelousy!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Oil Workers Suspend Strike by DaWorshiper(m): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
bokoarerams: Thank God.hbd pal pls lay hands on me so dat achieve FTC someday. I have never been one and D tot of it is making me very depressed even losing wieght
Lol
Oya kneel down let me pray for u::: RECIEVE IT IN JESUS NAME. grin
This is my first time too.
But no loose weight o
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Oil Workers Suspend Strike by DaWorshiper(m): 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
Exponental:
What a bday gift! hapi bday

Thanks!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Oil Workers Suspend Strike by DaWorshiper(m): 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
austentero: happy birthday nd many more yrs ahead.
Thanks alot!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Oil Workers Suspend Strike by DaWorshiper(m): 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
deletrue: Congrats.
Thanks!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Oil Workers Suspend Strike by DaWorshiper(m): 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
hollas2jnr:

Now, I'm relieved.
@DaWorshipper: Happy Birthday!
thanks alot!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Oil Workers Suspend Strike by hollas2jnr(m): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
DaWorshiper:
thanks alot!
You're welcome
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Oil Workers Suspend Strike by KUNMI101: 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
otumfour:

While I agree with you that the Nigerian Government falls far below expectations, I take an exception to you calling Nigerians pigs. I am tempted to insult the living daylight out of you but will not because it is far beneath me to descend to that level. By the way, I think you should google what force majeure means. Educate yourself and stop being over emotional.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Oil Workers Suspend Strike by piagetskinner(m): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
No wonder,power has been so erratic for the past few days..#them nevr restore am up till now self
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Oil Workers Suspend Strike by zurine(f): 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
hmm
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Oil Workers Suspend Strike by buzzmania(m): 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
1stola: YEEPEE!
GHANAIANS WILL DEFINITELY HOLD A PARTY FOR THIS DEVELOPMENT. grin
HURRAY!
And your dumb azz will still be dwelling in pepertual darkness
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Oil Workers Suspend Strike by Jerryolumide(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1: Ghana depends on nigeria? Is that login to you.
login or logic??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner / Economic Crisis: We Won’t Bail Out Banks With Public Funds – FG / Shehu Sani Tells Acting IGP, Adamu Next Line Of Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.