Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport (7807 Views)

Events In This Country Have Justified That Nigeria Is Indeed A Zoo (A Must Read) / Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' / Picture Of A Black Child As A Zoo Attraction In Belgium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by Emenike1990(m): 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
this a must watch and nigeria is really a zoo?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn3NTEblunE Also i got a scond one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3bjWEWfQ_g also another guy did same as emenike have done
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eRt-trwack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
ok bookz
Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by atlwireles: 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nobi by force, if you like use it as toilet paper, that's your own problem.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by gbenga4sure(m): 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
atlwireles: Nobi by force, if you like use it as toilet paper, that's your own problem.
.that na him own palava

1 Like

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by OkBounce(m): 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nigeria is not only a zoo but a slave camp filled animal-like human beings,people that lacks a good sense of reasoning.Good thing is,that am a Biafran too,to hell with anything around me that smacks Nigerian!

8 Likes

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by san316(m): 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
Emenike looks like a babboon in the Nigerian zoo.

13 Likes

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by Nihilist: 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
grin grin

You flew to France to file for asylum then tore your passport grin

You should have torn your Nigerian passport while you were still languishing in Biafra land grin

Oloshious somebody

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by Donmarrius: 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nigeria is not just a zoo,but also a hell-hole on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by Nctrice(m): 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
its their prerogative!!!
Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by Psylas(m): 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
Who no know say Nigeria na zoo?!

Mtchwww!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by omenka(m): 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
Psylas: Who no know say Nigeria na zoo?!

Mtchwww!
Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by Lilimax(f): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
He may tear whatever he likes but the fact still remains that Emenike is an 'efulefu' Igbo boy that behaved like an animal one day... embarassed For just posting this incident on YouTube in the very eyes of the whole world spells a doom to him except God intervention.

1 Like

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by Toktee(m): 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
Lilimax: He may tear whatever he likes but the fact still remains that Emenike is an 'efulefu' Igbo boy that behaved like an animal one day... embarassed For just posting this incident on YouTube in the very eyes of the whole world spells a doom to him excet God intervened.
shut ur mouth,the guy is right,nigeria iz nt only a zoo but also a jungle that is filled with canibals eg,soka forest,okija shrine etc,but parasite will nt understand this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by oduastates: 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
1,000,000 likes

1 Like

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by Lilimax(f): 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
Toktee: shut ur mouth,the guy is right,nigeria iz nt only a zoo but also a jungle that is filled with canibals eg,soka forest,okija shrine etc,but parasite will nt understand this.
You sounded like a Gaynanian, how's the economy of your country doing embarassed?

17 Likes

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by 9jagirl4re(f): 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nnewi representing all day every day Anaedo for Life!

I tore my Passport too

After I got my ECOWAS though grin
Biafra will be reality one day let us vote like they did in Scotland
Every Yoruba should fight for Biafra since they can't stand our shine!

3 Likes

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by IGBOSON1: 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nctrice: its their prerogative!!!

^^^....To do what they wanna do; it's their prerogative....to live their life without you!

@Post: Haven't seen the video, but if indeed he tore his Nigerian passport, then i say good call Bros! wink

3 Likes

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by Nctrice(m): 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^....To do what they wanna do; it's their prerogative....to live their life without you!

@Post: Haven't seen the video, but if indeed he tore his Nigerian passport, then i say good call Bros! wink
you can call it self determination if you like!
Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by vikkyboboski(m): 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
I think there's a sense in every nonsense!
Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by Priceless24(f): 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
'This are them, this are them, this are them'. This guy fit use the English hold naija hostage till them free Biafra.

That aside, I respect His courage....nwannem i di ok

However, all other Biafrans watching from Naija and thinking of joining in the fun, pls 'think it twice'. These guys probably already have EU passports

7 Likes

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by Toktee(m): 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
Lilimax: You sounded like a Gaynanian, how's the economy of you country doing embarassed?
hi sweet,iam a nigerian frm benue state,but if ur father is a thief,dnt shield hm neither ur mother,iam a nigerian but iam nt party to those who said monkey no fine but him mama like am so.
Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
Stupid been-to. Probably naturalized over there.

1 Like

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by OkBounce(m): 11:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
Lilimax: He may tear whatever he likes but the fact still remains that Emenike is an 'efulefu' Igbo boy that behaved like an animal one day... embarassed For just posting this incident on YouTube in the very eyes of the whole world spells a doom to him excet God intervened.
so says a typical Nigerian wallowing in ignorance and bereft of common sense,so much for having a zoologist as a presidio,sorry sister inugo,,?

1 Like

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by kekakuz(m): 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
Have you forgotten ww have a new passport?he is just tearing the old one.
if Nigeria is a zoo
then he is just another of our monkey export

4 Likes

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by priscaoge(f): 11:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ofeke rijuo afo,o si Chi ya bia nwere yaundecided
Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by Waspy(m): 12:08am On Sep 20, 2014
This river just lost its source. I bet he still has blood relations, in his professed doomed zoo. undecided undecided Good riddance tho, to bad cowdung.

6 Likes

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by brodalikeme(m): 12:12am On Sep 20, 2014
It is his right to call Nigeria whatever he likes, I for one will not behave like him. Nigeria is not the problem, but we the citizens have collectively decided to make it what it is today. Take a Nigeria else where, he behaves fine, Let a foreigner live in Nigeria long enough he/she become unruly.

Most of us have shamefully decided not to be serious, let every man first of all judge himself before pointing fingers.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

11 Likes

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by tunshe: 12:19am On Sep 20, 2014
Crap!!!

I thought it's Emenike of super Eagles.

Despite living in the US, the last thing I will ever do is to disown my birth land because some managers leaders misappropriate or embezzle the country's resources due to a systematic failure.

Once we have the right leaders, Nigeria will be transformed positively.

4 Likes

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by olempe(m): 1:07am On Sep 20, 2014
Nihilist: grin grin

You flew to France to file for asylum then tore your passport grin

You should have torn your Nigerian passport while you were still languishing in Biafra land grin

Oloshious somebody
abi

1 Like

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by kilokeys(m): 1:25am On Sep 20, 2014
one day he would beg for this same passport.

5 Likes

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by ifaoni(m): 2:23am On Sep 20, 2014
the guy is a bull. Get your cheap dats with bonus. Check my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inec To Conduct Runoff Election Between Pdp & Other Parties In Zamfara / Fulanization Of Benue State Completed. Region Conquered (picture) / Lagos Approves N740m Compensation To Lekki Free Zone Host Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.