Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,179 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport (7805 Views)

Events In This Country Have Justified That Nigeria Is Indeed A Zoo (A Must Read) / Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' / Picture Of A Black Child As A Zoo Attraction In Belgium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by chucky234(m): 9:31am On Sep 20, 2014
Thank you for the insult, we are proud of this zoo and will never swap it for any other place on earth.
And please do well to move your entire family out of this zoo, what a documented clod.

3 Likes

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by phabulous88(m): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2014
He's prolly been through a lot but shredding his Nigerian passport is stupid. Trust me, he'll regret his actions someday.

3 Likes

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:44am On Sep 20, 2014
See levels ooo@tearing passport
Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by rattlesnake(m): 10:56am On Sep 20, 2014
who is this as55 undecided

1 Like

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by yungEX(m): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2014
OkBounce: Nigeria is not only a zoo but a slave camp filled animal-like human beings,people that lacks a good sense of reasoning.Good thing is,that am a Biafran too,to hell with anything around me that smacks Nigerian!

chill tho is biafra a country? & btw what'll make biafra less zoo-ish than naija is, well F U C K your Biafra. #1Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by kayslimshady(m): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2014
So why is he so desperate seeking asylum All i see is an illiterate making noise! cry

1 Like

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 20, 2014
Nihilist: grin grin

You flew to France to file for asylum then tore your passport grin

You should have torn your Nigerian passport while you were still languishing in Biafra land grin

Oloshious somebody
parasiting amoeba.mind ur bizness
Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by makazona(m): 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
who is Emenike please?
Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by DJDOLA(m): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
darlingnuel: The guy must have been really hurt so much that he couldn't hide his frustrations. The other time, he was ranting about Enugu government seizing plots of land he acquired for millions of Naira from d same govt. He revealed that Enugu state government has seized his over 13 plots of land worth N30 million, which he bought to build a sports academy. He claimed dt Soldiers have invaded the property and have prevented any work on it, a development that hasn’t gone down well with the footballer. Emenike further revealed that he bought it through a special assistant to the Enugu State Governor, who handed all documents concerning the land to him. It appears he has lost that case. Ridiculous country!
bros try watch d video..is not our emanuel emenike
Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by darlingnuel(m): 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
DJDOLA: bros try watch d video..is not our emanuel emenike
OK really? My bad... Thought twas Emmanuel Emenike, the SE player. shocked
Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by severee(m): 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
shocked e tear e passport he he bobo oti frustrate grin
Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
Politics shouldnt be emotional and psychological venture. Biafra was not successful. We must understand that and move forward with this One Nigeria. That Emenike of a guy, is simply psychotic. Infact, he is mad.
Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by chumakk: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
don't worry. he will apply for another one cheesy
Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by OkBounce(m): 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
yungEX:

chill tho is biafra a country? & btw what'll make biafra less zoo-ish than naija is, well F U C K your Biafra. #1Nigeria
hey dude,am not against 1nigeria,provided Biafra is excluded,ok?and that would happen very soon I mean very soon,in that way u can eat and drink ur 1nigeria,slowpoke.
Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
Tearing ur National doesn't make any different from a Nigerian. You left your own country to run another country because of the good life, no problem. But doing this to your country really shows how low your thinking level is.

Even though you don't want to come back to this country, all good. But God help you, you shouldn't regret your action later in life.

1 Like

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
OkBounce: Nigeria is not only a zoo but a slave camp filled animal-like human beings,people that lacks a good sense of reasoning.Good thing is,that am a Biafran too,to hell with anything around me that smacks Nigerian!
grin grin and u talked as if we give a fucck abt u!! LoL..bombshell: u won't be missed by an flip!

1 Like

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by jamesbawa(m): 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
stupid fool

1 Like

Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by OkBounce(m): 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
jamesbawa: stupid fool
yuup!now here's come a gambari cow reader,these are people that am suppose to be sharing one country with,gosh!i don't blame u idiots quoting me and talking cow-dungs,if not for the imbecilic Scottish animal called lugard i wouldn't even share anything wif ya'all in the first place.last thing,enjoy while it lasts.
Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by jmoore(m): 11:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
Only a monkey can call his fatherland a zoo.
Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by richeso: 2:46am On Sep 24, 2014
Make I post this comment, tomorrow I will reply some folks who call Nigeria names.....
Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by bosedekemi(f): 11:04am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Emenike Called Nigeria A ZOO And Tearshis NIGERIA Passport by unstableaswater: 11:37am On Jul 13, 2015
Dirty passport that rings all the alarm worldwide. Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP House Of Representative Primary Election Results In Imo State And Abia State / I Never Paid A Dime To Be Appointed As Minister Under Buhari – Lokpobiri / Governors Accuse NNPC Of Fraud In Payment Of Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.