Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? (45607 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by DSuperWoman(f): 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
Here are the ten taboo relationships that may cause people to raise an eyebrow. Who have you dated that his “taboo”?

1.Your boss.

It is often deemed as unprofessional but I have seen situations where romance does bloom because you can’t avoid love but they kept it professional and one of the parties involved found another job.

2.A co-worker.

Pretty the same as dating your boss

3. Someone who’s already married.
I personally don't think I'm cool with taking someone's man... Many fishes in the river

4. Someone a lot older or a lot younger.
I think it is a matter of the personal preference. If you are young at heart you may do better with someone younger and if you're a gold-digger you might want an older pot belly man lol kidding but seriously its a matter of the heart.

5. Someone outside your religion.
Well I think its depends on how deep you are in your religion cause when you get to the point where your religion becomes your personality then your partner won't be disagreeing with just your religion but your personality

6. A Lecturer
Em mm no comment.

7. Your lawyer
He knows all your secrets

8. A friend’s ex, or an ex’s friend.
Isn’t there a code for this ? Is it ever OK?

9. A friend’s sibling.
I think this can go both ways. If it works out you get your best friend as your brother or sister. If it goes bad…it really goes bad!

10. The step-relative. As in a step-brother or step-sister.
They aren’t technically a blood relative so is it really wrong?

http://www.dsuperwoman.com/2013/12/taboo-relationships.html?m=1

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by freshness2020: 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
I have not fallen into any of this category (no be me holy pass sha!). The religion though does not form as a taboo in whatever way one can see it..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
i had a date with someone who's not the same religion with me, and i don't see it as a taboo.

11 Likes

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by MabraO: 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
Everything except 1 & 2

3rd to comment
First if it's kind
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Charles4075(m): 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
I'll be back later to comment

13 Likes

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by masseratti: 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
Everything except 1&3
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Segunj8(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
4 & 5, in fact I'm presently dating a lady who's not of the same religion with me. Its not in anyway a Taboo, all d above re just normal.

1 Like

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by justmag(m): 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
Almost did 1. and definitely did 2. and 5.
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
3... FrOnt Page
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:16am On Sep 20, 2014
Charles4075: I'll be back later to comment
this is not funny. you've posted this on about 6 different threads

36 Likes

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by basille(m): 12:22am On Sep 20, 2014
Other than number 3 and maybe number 1 ( some what unethical), there's nothing wrong with the rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by golddeejay(m): 12:29am On Sep 20, 2014
i have done 2, 3, 4, 5. BTW, there is nothing taboo in those relationships
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by chipatra: 4:43am On Sep 20, 2014
Me don date all O

1 Like

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 20, 2014
chipatra: Me don date all O
I been think say na only me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by chimerase2: 6:34am On Sep 20, 2014
*yawn* undecided
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by timilehing(m): 6:35am On Sep 20, 2014
Wetin be taboo here now??

1 Like

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by omicron(m): 7:24am On Sep 20, 2014
I was expecting to see things like DATING ONE'S BROTHER, COUSIN OR A LIL KID!

None of what OP posted is a taboo in any sense.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 20, 2014
Aah,

I once dated an alien .

Made luv on a space-ship.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 20, 2014
None
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by chipatra: 8:34am On Sep 20, 2014
rozzay:
haba, no b only u O, been there, done that
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by djeezy(m): 8:34am On Sep 20, 2014
How is falling into the last category, no 5 a taboo?
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by teejayahmed(m): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2014
z any of that a TABOO?..

Please who have seen my dictionary... #Searching
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Chukkasy(m): 8:53am On Sep 20, 2014
mtcheew, I just wasted my mb........useless thread. angry

1 Like

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by lawrenceunaa: 8:53am On Sep 20, 2014
the only ones to be considered taboo are the ones of marrying/dating a married man/lady + the one of much age difference tongue

1 Like

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 20, 2014
Baddestguyp: this is not funny. you've posted this on about 6 different threads
Lwtmb ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. U dey mind am grin sad.

1 Like

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by chemystery: 9:07am On Sep 20, 2014
rozzay:
what on earth have rozzay not done? Seriously i will flee nairaland for you...

4 Likes

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by chemystery: 9:09am On Sep 20, 2014
chipatra: Me don date all O
chai! Even married man?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by ifoundmyperfect: 9:16am On Sep 20, 2014
If dating Siblings, Uncles, Aunties, Cousins, Distant Relatives isn't Taboo, where then do you classify them?? Abi you think say e no dey happen??

The only taboo I see there is dating a married amigo or amiga... The rest don't follow... Except we have different view of the word "Taboo"

6 Likes

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by chipatra: 9:34am On Sep 20, 2014
chemystery: chai! Even married man?
grin
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by murphybo(m): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2014
guilty of all except No 1.
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Charles4075(m): 10:46am On Sep 20, 2014
Baddestguyp: this is not funny. you've posted this on about 6 different threads
. Why the stalk mode bro? Is it a must that I should comment?

1 Like

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by xymmie01: 11:01am On Sep 20, 2014
Me don date all, even d one way no dey d list....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.