Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? (45608 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by ceejay80s(m): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dated my boss's daughter in 1997, dat one na taboo too ?
Wetin dey worry nepa sef, if NNPC no supply una gas, make una come carry my own, i go manage firewood
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by epospiky(m): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
DSuperWoman: Here are the ten taboo relationships that may cause people to raise an eyebrow. Who have you dated that his “taboo”?

1.Your boss.

It is often deemed as unprofessional but I have seen situations where romance does bloom because you can’t avoid love but they kept it professional and one of the parties involved found another job.

2.A co-worker.

Pretty the same as dating your boss

3. Someone who’s already married.
I personally don't think I'm cool with taking someone's man... Many fishes in the river

4. Someone a lot older or a lot younger.
I think it is a matter of the personal preference. If you are young at heart you may do better with someone younger and if you're a gold-digger you might want an older pot belly man lol kidding but seriously its a matter of the heart.

5. Someone outside your religion.
Well I think its depends on how deep you are in your religion cause when you get to the point where your religion becomes your personality then your partner won't be disagreeing with just your religion but your personality

6. A Lecturer
Em mm no comment.

7. Your lawyer
He knows all your secrets

8. A friend’s ex, or an ex’s friend.
Isn’t there a code for this ? Is it ever OK?

9. A friend’s sibling.
I think this can go both ways. If it works out you get your best friend as your brother or sister. If it goes bad…it really goes bad!

10. The step-relative. As in a step-brother or step-sister.
They aren’t technically a blood relative so is it really wrong?

http://www.dsuperwoman.com/2013/12/taboo-relationships.html?m=1
One is missing. There should be number 11 which is falling in love with the OP!
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
I and linda ikeji are dating is that a taboo
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Samwhizzy(m): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
None of the above
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by flylykace: 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
I am guilty of the following numbers 2, 4, 5 and 9
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by zappyj(m): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
[color=#000099][/color] almost dated a lecturer lipsrsealed
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Opiosko: 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
Coldfeet: Guilty of 1-9! Haven't done number 10 maybe cos I don't have a step brotherwink
You are really a professional
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by larrymoore(m): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
1-5, I deserve an award.
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by darlingnuel(m): 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
That number 6 shoulda read "Your Lecturer". Putting it as "A lecturer" makes it look like it's equally a taboo (according to your post) to date lecturers (whose tutelage you might not be under)...
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Coldfeet(f): 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
Opiosko: You are really a professional
Na you profeh me nah! Abi no be so? grin
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by eminikansoso(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
DSuperWoman: Here are the ten taboo relationships that may cause people to raise an eyebrow. Who have you dated that his “taboo”?

1.Your boss.

It is often deemed as unprofessional but I have seen situations where romance does bloom because you can’t avoid love but they kept it professional and one of the parties involved found another job.

2.A co-worker.

I personally don't think I'm cool with taking someone's man... Many fishes in the river

I think it is a matter of the personal preference. If you are young at heart you may do better with someone younger and if you're a gold-digger you might want an older pot belly man lol kidding but seriously its a matter of the heart.

Well I think its depends on how deep you are in your religion cause when you get to the point where your religion becomes your personality then your partner won't be disagreeing with just your religion but your personality

6. A Lecturer
Em mm no comment.

7. Your lawyer

9. A friend’s sibling.
I think this can go both ways. If it works out you get your best friend as your brother or sister. If it goes bad…it really goes bad!

3, 4, 5 & 10
may God almighty forgive me
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Opiosko: 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
Coldfeet: Na you profeh me nah! Abi no be so? grin
cheesy Noo! i neva reach ur federal level
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Coldfeet(f): 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
Opiosko: cheesy Noo! i neva reach ur federal level
The young shall grow! Holla me when you get there cool
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by daveP(m): 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
Erm........ Still thinking

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by folba(m): 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
I ave tried 5 and 8 once.None seems to be a taboo to me
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Opiosko: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
Coldfeet: The young shall grow! Holla me when you get there cool
grin grin Ok, I wan grow small small, i will surely look out for u then ma.

1 Like

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by killercute16(m): 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
Baddestguyp: this is not funny. you've posted this on about 6 different threads
and i thought i waz the only one
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
1,2,8 cool
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Saraha1(f): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
Non
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by folarintyrese: 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
What a question but I ll still go ahead and list my experience

1) My manager and her deputy, later backfire but I ve already done justice to both sides but eventually sent packing from d job and luckily I got a better job- Destiny 4 u babe.

2) Far younger - she was running after my youngest sibling but my little brother was behaving like a pastor and I decided to take her in and get justice done.

3) Far older- Nigerian version- approached her, she said all sort of bad things to me cos she knows that she is far older than me but fate later caught up with us in our first year in School. She was one of those that sat for WAEC 10times before gaining admission which led to our meeting during our departmental registration in my first year in School and justice was equally done. However, I live in western world now and it's a norm here. No big deal.

We r just friends, no relationship pls cos I have a boyfriend(friendzoning me to their peril), my response to this sentence then was, no shaking. We don't necessarily need to date but always end up getting justice done in stylish and friendly manner wt that seductive skill.

4) My first cousin, we met in one of those extra mural classes in town unknown to us that we r cousin. Truth was later revealed. They started gathering family meeting after d discovery so as to bring all d children in d family together.

5) Ex but married, respect their homes and I wouldn't want to talk about that.

6) Neighbours- keeping you busy while submitting application for jobs here and there.

7) white girls- very loyal and loving ladies but too clingy.

Finally, Church members. Don't dull yourself by allowing any of them to attach herself to you. Make it clear that you would not want your pastor to know that you r dating, that ll give u access to nail one to three simultaneously.

Friends' Neighbours- this was like a contract between my badh friends and myself back in d days. They ll give me all d info about d hottest girls in their neighbourhood. Those girls who r too pompous to their local guys and I ll step in as an new guy in d bloc. Loads of records were broken then. I broke a lot records on behalf of my friends then but I was young, naive and ignorant then.

What a life experiences! !!!!

I have three daughters now.

However, I am a retireeeeeee now and God bless me.

2 Likes

Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
rozzay:
I been think say na only me
its aways abt Rozzay.... wink cheesy .. NONE on ma side..
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Johnbosco77(m): 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
rozzay:
so u de date person husband, he he he. stop oooooo. else even de husband u fit no see or even if u see, anoda gal go de service am for u on top ur bed . be warned!!!!!
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by zyzxx(m): 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
chipatra: Me don date all O
u must be joking cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by victorazy(m): 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
missberrypop5: i had a date with someone who's not the same religion with me, and i don't see it as a taboo.

So fyn lady like u go dey date a muslim guy!
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by xreal: 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
Charles4075: I'll be back later to comment

is that you in picture?
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
victorazy:

So fyn lady like u go dey date a muslim guy!
yeah. he was more honest, decent and well mannered than some christian dudes :-/
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by AriDsexy(f): 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
TrollMan: But I've dated everyone on the list...

How is it a Taboo when we had the best moments of our Life's together.
So even if u av d "best moments" with ur sister,its not a taboo,just asking bro?
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by franzis(m): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
Different religion
Someone older
Someone younger
A friend ex
I have had them all
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by 1stola: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2014

1.Your boss.

2.A co-worker.

6. A Lecturer
Em mm no comment.

7. Your lawyer

9. A friend’s sibling.

TOO MANY CRAP IN THIS LIST.
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by 1stola: 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
chipatra: Me don date all O

rozzay:

I guess that's why your faces looks brighter than your future cheesy
What goes around...
ONE DAY, UNA TOO GO MARRY AND YOUNGER GIRLS WON'T ALLOW UNA HUSBAND TO REST.
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by Abduletudaye(m): 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2014

1.Your boss.

2.A co-worker.

6. A Lecturer
Em mm no comment.

7. Your lawyer

9. A friend’s sibling.

I don't think I would ever fall into any of these categories....buh.... It would be an adventure to date my Ex's Friend grin
Re: Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? by leshluap(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
All of d above!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet / 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.