Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? (23919 Views)

Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp / NYSC Batch A 2015 Corps Members Posted To Plateau State (Mangu orientation camp) / Ondo State Orientation Camp Boils! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
grin I know camp is not everything but check out this camp

Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by Egomah(m): 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
Is this what 5 star look to you?

6 Likes

Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by Mynd44: 4:49am On Sep 20, 2014
Never been to a 5 star hotel before right? Don't worry, me too
Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
More.

1 Like

Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by suyamasta(m): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
@ENIMONEY are u kidding me!!! this is cool!! na so e sopos b

3 Likes

Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by chii8(f): 10:29am On Sep 24, 2014
Go dat edo state own for okada,u go vomit

3 Likes

Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by chidiidika(m): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2014
chii8: Go dat edo state own for okada,u go vomit
Did u observe your orientation period there?

1 Like

Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by gerrardomendes(m): 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
If e like mek e be 7-star hotel, i cant go to dat unstable place.
.meanwhile
,how do i get to properties section?

Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by Zonacom(m): 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
This camp is surely about the best in Nigeria. kudos to Baba jang.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by elobyobi: 3:59am On Sep 27, 2014
It IS a 5-star hotel o, compared to so many others

2 Likes

Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by MrSloan(m): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
Yeah, its indeed a five star hotel.. actually, we were the 1st to launch the camp. Batch c 2013! And yeah, we're good to go! Will find time to upload my Mangu camp pix..
Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by MrSloan(m): 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
NYSC 2013 batch C Mangu camp pictures...

1 Like

Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2014
MrSloan: Yeah, its indeed a five star hotel.. actually, we were the 1st to launch the camp. Batch c 2013! And yeah, we're good to go! Will find time to upload my Mangu camp pix..
wow! Nice pictures! The camp was really nice! When I saw pix from Edo camp ehn, I nearly vomit! Did u redeploy?

2 Likes

Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by MrSloan(m): 9:03am On Sep 30, 2014
ENIMONEY: wow! Nice pictures! The camp was really nice! When I saw pix from Edo camp ehn, I nearly vomit! Did u redeploy?

Nahhh, I didn't. Am still here. How bout u? Were u also posted to Plateau state? If yes, where's your PPA?
Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 30, 2014
MrSloan:

Nahhh, I didn't. Am still here. How bout u? Were u also posted to Plateau state? If yes, where's your PPA?
Heipang in barkin ladi and you?

1 Like

Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by MrSloan(m): 11:45am On Sep 30, 2014
ENIMONEY: Heipang in barkin ladi and you?

Signals unit in Bassa LGA. Ur mail/facebook?
Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by ohwofasapamela(f): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
chai!!!!! dis place make sense kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
MrSloan:

Signals unit in Bassa LGA. Ur mail/facebook?
will give u my fb once u email me.
Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
ENIMONEY: enitansalami@gmail.com will give u my fb once u email me.
like seriously...were ar u at the moment??am in BARKI-LADI secretariat....am in jos at d moment with my guys at d state copers lodge
Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
patrickdarlins: like seriously...were ar u at the moment??am in BARKI-LADI secretariat....am in jos at d moment with my guys at d state copers lodge
posted to the airport at heipang! Not too far from the secretariat! Have you done your clearance? I stay at faan quarters.
Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by pluto3(m): 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hey fellas.... Our camp actually d best.... Though i never did participate in camp activities..... Miss u guyz loadz(nysc 2014 batch B, mangu).... The CMD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by Larrylarex(m): 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
MrSloan:
Yeah, its indeed a five star hotel.. actually, we were the 1st to launch the camp. Batch c 2013! And yeah, we're good to go! Will find time to upload my Mangu camp pix..
We're the Second batch to use the facilities, batch A 2014, posted to Geotess Nig. Ltd, Jos.@ Eni, I'll send an email to you
Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2014
Larrylarex:

We're the Second batch to use the facilities, batch A 2014, posted to Geotess Nig. Ltd, Jos.@ Eni, I'll send an email to you
no p Bro. Waiting.
Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by ababio1: 8:17am On Oct 11, 2014
Eni, so great of you to post these pics..i remember dat camp fondly..quite neat and much fun..i was in platoon 5 nd i loved d morning fitness...moooraale...hiigh
Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
ababio1:
Eni, so great of you to post these pics..i remember dat camp fondly..quite neat and much fun..i was in platoon 5 nd i loved d morning fitness...moooraale...hiigh
lol! Thanks dear! We had fun in that camp.

1 Like

Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by charlie42(m): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
Wao, thank God I'm campin here by 26th of this month
Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 04, 2014
charlie42:
Wao, thank God I'm campin here by 26th of this month
you will have fun dear! Welcome to mangu.
Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by princeshijman(m): 11:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
ENIMONEY:
you will have fun dear! Welcome to mangu.
bro is it true that u corpers are not allowed to wear waste bag?
Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2014
princeshijman:
bro is it true that u corpers are not allowed to wear waste bag?
you are allowed to use a waist bag. To keep your items.
Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by ViewPointNig: 2:12pm On May 01, 2015
Guys you will surely enjoy Plateau with a lot of tourist sites to visit. I know how it can be going to camp as still remember when i went for mine. I am from Plateau and will be willing to help with advice. Be ready to enjoy cheap Irish potatoes which is mainly grown in the LGA. You can visit Kerang volcanic rock (source of Swan water), Ampidong crater lake (one of its kind in Africa) and Panyam fish farm all in Mangu LGA. Anyone with any question about the state or Mangu LGA where the orientation camp is based should feel free to ask me. Cheers and enjoy Plateau.

For up to date news about Plateau and the middle belt please visit our news portal
http://www.viewpointnigeria.com/

"Mwanle"

"Mwanle" means welcome in Mwaghavul, the local dialect of Mangu LGA.

3 Likes

Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by yinpet: 6:22pm On May 01, 2015
pls how mangu far from jos, because I was posted to plateau
Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by yinpet: 6:25pm On May 01, 2015
pls how dat orientation camp in mangu far from jos, because I was posted to plateau

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here / A thread for corpers posted to Anambra / When Is 2016 Batch B Stream 2 POP Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.