Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? (24274 Views)

A Nairalander Stuck In D Toilet After Eating Xmas Food. (pix) / Bon Apetitt Just To Wet Your Throat / Easiest Way To Remove Protective Slimy 'mucus' From The Skin Of Catfish. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by PrinceCharmiing(m): 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
Actually I was eating tilapia fish today with a bottle of La Casera, I wanted to drink the lacasera while still chewing the fish and dayum! It washed the bone down to my throat! And you know how strong that bone is, I nearly die sha. I was able to push it down by drink almost 5 liters of water tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by davdandam(m): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
A lump of eba, bigger than your mouth works like magic. ....tnk me later grin

137 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by urbanMAMA(f): 7:28am On Sep 20, 2014
davdandam: A lump of eba, bigger than your mouth works like magic. ....tnk me later grin
true

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Cooleasy(m): 7:56am On Sep 20, 2014
Pouring raw gari into the mouth and swallowing it also works very well for me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by haftob(m): 7:24am On Sep 21, 2014
Jus tell someone dat do drink ogogoro very well to exhale with his mouth into ur mouth,the stuff will go down straight

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by justi4jesu(f): 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
Yes.....Tilapia fish $ it wasn't easy to remove cry cry cry
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
yes
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by datbay(m): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
Lolsss,funny thread...........all the same,taking a morsel of Eba,akpu or pounded yam will do the trick.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by olawumiseun: 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
You for TRY 25litres

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by kunlesehan(m): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
davdandam: A lump of eba, bigger than your mouth works like magic. ....tnk me later grin
this has been working for us since 1960
lol

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by amtalkin(f): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
Be graceful cos ur own small. Mine was pomo, ate it in school on monday I could nt eat still thursday. I threw up everything I ate!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by 01mcfadden(m): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
Pele grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Kayraph(m): 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
Like someone said, eba could be helpful but if symptoms persist after 2 days pls consult your doctor.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
wait lemme ask my lizard friend...

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by born2boink(m): 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
Eba normally do magic.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Oceemo(m): 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] lipsrsealed :-XOboy I don't want to think about that day. Feels like u on an edge. lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Jostico: 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
aunty:who can tell me what children do eat as lunch mainly on sundays??
Nobody knows then akpos hands was up.ok come up akpos
AKPOS:aunty i'm a victim we often eat TILAPIA FISH AND DO DRINK LA CASERA..........
Teacher:round of applaud for him..aunty:who can tell me what children do eat as lunch mainly on sundays??
AKPOS:aunty i'm a victim we often eat TILAPIA FISH AND DO DRINK LA CASERA..........
Teacher:round of applaud for him..
aunty:who can tell me what children do eat as lunch mainly on sundays??
Teacher:round of applaud for him..

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by kennyonthrone(m): 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mehn mine was a terrible experience,the tiny shitty bone was stucked in my throat for good 3 dayz,it was hell for me then I drank loadz of water,I tried stil puttin my handz inside my mouth 2 d xtent dat I threw up bt alas it was stil there...swallowin anytin was a big task I jst even manage 2 eat....how it disappeared til 2day I dnt even knw

Datz one hell of an experience!

*i jst d mk FP anyhw dis dayz al tnkz 2 BB application*BLACKBERRY STILL ROCKZ!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by naughtylagosguy(m): 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
It wasn't funny the day it happened
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Jostico: 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
PrinceCharmiing: Actually I was eating tilapia fish today with a bottle of La Casera, I wanted to drink the lacasera while still chewing the fish and dayum! It washed the bone down to my throat! And you know how strong that bone is, I nearly die sha. I was able to push it down by drink almost 5 liters of water tongue

so?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
It happens to me 8 out of 10 times,when I eat fish,I just like head of fish sad sometimes I try a morsel of eba or fufu,and sometimes if it's not too painful, I just leave it there and before I even remember,its gone grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by chronique(m): 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
Big lump of eba or plenty of water should do it. That's what we were taught when we were much younger.
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
Drink acid

#anyway dats none of my business

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by ggrin(f): 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
Use pliarangry
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by kennyonthrone(m): 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
amtalkin: /
Babe watz dis one naa
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by SurePresident: 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
Yep
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Tunjasko(m): 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
see d kind topic wey dey make FP....wich kind yeye mod put am 4 FP.??.....anyways.....use chisel Nd hammer rmve d bone 4rm ur mouth...mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
Simple I Simply Swallow A Big Wrap Of Eba.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by LordBabs(m): 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
#Team_Eba_gbigbona

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
One of d rzns y sum say nairaland is turning to Disneyland... FP things
Re: Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? by merieam16(f): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
@op sowie,most times I cough it out esp dat sharwa fish so bony

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Refilling Of Water Dispenser Is Now N700,how Much Is It In Your Area? / Roasted Corn VS Boiled Corn / How To Cook Nigerian Fish Stew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.