Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Is it True that No Guy Wants a Virgin in this jet Age? (STORY OF A VIRGIN) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is it True that No Guy Wants a Virgin in this jet Age? (STORY OF A VIRGIN) (835 Views)

Peter Okoye & Eto'o Off To Turkey In Private Jet(Photos) / Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him / “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is it True that No Guy Wants a Virgin in this jet Age? (STORY OF A VIRGIN) by justuwa1: 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
I'm a 27 year old lady and I'm still a virgin. I really decided to stay a virgin until my wedding night because I lost my parents when I was very young and to be able to restrain myself from becoming wayward I made a vow to myself to stay a virgin until my wedding night but I'm dealing with a large amount of problems due to that.

No guy wants to keep with me. Immediately I let them realize that I'm a virgin, they only try to escape from me since it is really a plague. My boyfriend just split up with me the other day and his excuse was that the partnership was just too boring and he can't cope again. That no guy wants a virgin in this jet age and that prompted me to ask this question: can it be true that no guy wants a virgin in this jet age? .

Continue........ http:///103fKZ

Re: Is it True that No Guy Wants a Virgin in this jet Age? (STORY OF A VIRGIN) by Tattooboy: 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
1: Not being a virgin @ 27 doesnt make u wayward,

2. Guys like dating a virgin as long as she's not demanding and as well does not stop us from getting laid wit sumelse

3. The lady in d above pix can never be a virgin @ 16

1 Like

Re: Is it True that No Guy Wants a Virgin in this jet Age? (STORY OF A VIRGIN) by Amthol(m): 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
I have 100% respect for any lady that still has her virginty in d face of these troubling times
Re: Is it True that No Guy Wants a Virgin in this jet Age? (STORY OF A VIRGIN) by belamour(m): 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
Been a VIRGIN nah lack of opportunity
Re: Is it True that No Guy Wants a Virgin in this jet Age? (STORY OF A VIRGIN) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
Abeg dm dy chop d virginity?

(1) (Reply)

Photos : Angelina Jolie Meets Queen Elizabeth II To Receive Honorary Damehood / Model Who Twerks Her B00bs Says She Has Received Death Threats [photos] / Oma Nnadi On Encomium Weekly Today….n15m Cars And N50m Crib Nears Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.