Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,436 members, 7,801,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Piano Chords - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Piano Chords (853 Views)

Guitar Chords For Nigerian Songs!!! / Chords For I Still Choose To Worship You By Cobhams / Help Me How To Use Minor,dim,aug And Sus Chords On Piano. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Piano Chords by Pianoman1(m): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
my fellow pianist in da house.greetings to all of u.pls does any one knw more powerful chords and sweet phat chord progession in the key of f#/Gb.kindly share
Re: Piano Chords by sheunfemix: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2014
Sign up for FREE piano tutorials @ www.phemixmusic.com. It's the best. You can learn all that u want there and its free cheesy

(1) (Reply)

New Mixtape: Jay Sean - The Mistress 2 / Tribute To Classic FM OAP Sylvester 'SLY' Ojigbede BY Joseph Edgar / The Art Of The Nonsense Remix Is The Case Of Davido And Osinachi –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.