Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Whats Special About Twins? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whats Special About Twins? (724 Views)

Mind-blowing Facts You Never Knew About Twins / 5 Things You Never Knew About Twins That Will Make You Look At Them Differently / What's So Special About Twins??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Special About Twins? by PrinceCharmiing(m): 11:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
I want to know what's special and why everybody dreams about giving birth to twins. smiley wink
Re: Whats Special About Twins? by rezzy: 12:45am On Sep 20, 2014
People will always stare at them especially wen they are beautiful.
You will be called baba ejima, baba ibeji etc
Re: Whats Special About Twins? by Kaxmytex(m): 1:07am On Sep 20, 2014
I fink it'z becoz of d belief surrounding dem.....

D belief dat;
dey came into diz world with gud fortune..
dey bring unity into d family,and so on
Re: Whats Special About Twins? by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 20, 2014
PrinceCharmiing: I want to know what's special and why everybody dreams about giving birth to twins. smiley wink
Ohhhh sweerie .... I love twins cuz if my gal just drop two sets , Nna , it go reach person 7/8 years to achieve four pikin but with twins x2 , na just 3years you go use and so, your wife go close shop 4 pikin earlier cheesy

1 Like

Re: Whats Special About Twins? by ifaoni(m): 2:14am On Sep 20, 2014
because they re twins ni. Get your cheap dats with bonus. Check my signature.
Re: Whats Special About Twins? by PrinceCharmiing(m): 2:23am On Sep 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie marieolae temigracie priscaoge tosyne2much chibwike naijaboiy come and comment o grin
Re: Whats Special About Twins? by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 20, 2014
Edunjobi Ejire are just sooo awesome! Having a Singleton is enough awe on its own let alone having a muiltple. Have you ever wondered why people love babies so much? They are little wonders with some of your physical characteristics, a joy to watch grow, personalities you help form, bundle of innocence and love, your signature...

Imagine having two for the price of one...mirror images, God's gifts for you to love...I am CRAZY about twins!

1 Like

Re: Whats Special About Twins? by naijaboiy: 6:43am On Sep 20, 2014
hmmm,, twins are cool smiley

I wish I had a twin,,a guy just like me... cheesy

I know the havoc we'll cause,,especially among the ladies grin

I'd like to have two set of twins,,boys and girls respectively,,fine ones at that... smiley
Re: Whats Special About Twins? by tosyne2much(m): 6:59am On Sep 20, 2014
The reasons why twins are special cannot be over emphasized.. Any remarkable thing that does not happen often is a blessing... There are so many special things about them stating from their looks, sometimes it is terribly difficult to ascertain which is Taye of Kehinde, isn't this special ? Secondly, they sometimes exhibit similar characters, isn't this special ?
Re: Whats Special About Twins? by chibwike(m): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2014
PrinceCharmiing: Kachisbarbie marieolae temigracie priscaoge tosyne2much chibwike naijaboiy come and comment o grin
how did you know that am at twin.
Re: Whats Special About Twins? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
hmmmm.....**praying***.....By fire!!!...By thunder!!!...I must have twins oo...

They are simply adorable and sweet.....Apart from, I call them 'amuseya'....They make work easier.... Although, you ll go through lots of stress....Its worth it sha...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Jealousy Part Of Love? / Did You Followed Your Childhood Passion As It Relates to choosing a Career / Two Children Die Of Hunger In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.