Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Cc This Screenshot; Have You Done This To ÀNY Of Your Contact? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Cc This Screenshot; Have You Done This To ÀNY Of Your Contact? (1371 Views)

Screenshot : I'm I Truely A 'LEGEND' . / What Is Wrong With This Screenshot? / Lmfao, Check This Screenshot Out, Sooo Damn Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cc This Screenshot; Have You Done This To ÀNY Of Your Contact? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:20am On Sep 20, 2014
Shhhhhhhh! Ever did this to any of your BBM Contact before Or you probably did this to "Select" few on your contacts maybe because you wanna use 'em to Test your Network :-) :-)
Www.Hehehe.org/Lmao!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cc This Screenshot; Have You Done This To ÀNY Of Your Contact? by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 20, 2014
I do it wella,xpetially to some of my contacts tat like disturbing wt bc

1 Like

Re: Cc This Screenshot; Have You Done This To ÀNY Of Your Contact? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:26am On Sep 20, 2014
edozie04: I do it wella,[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]xpetially to some of my contacts tat like disturbing wt bc

But why Evil nah?
I guess you deg look person face or personality before you use them run some Network test
Re: Cc This Screenshot; Have You Done This To ÀNY Of Your Contact? by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 20, 2014
DonaldGenes:

But why Evil nah?
I guess you deg look person face or personality before you use them run some Network test
guy I pay evil with evil(s)If u disturb me wt bc I disturb u wt network test
Re: Cc This Screenshot; Have You Done This To ÀNY Of Your Contact? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 1:32am On Sep 20, 2014
Now dis is hilarious... grin ... Avnt done it b4 sha

1 Like

Re: Cc This Screenshot; Have You Done This To ÀNY Of Your Contact? by ifaoni(m): 2:10am On Sep 20, 2014
hahaha, lol. Get your cheap dats with bonus. Check my signature.
Re: Cc This Screenshot; Have You Done This To ÀNY Of Your Contact? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:20am On Sep 20, 2014
ifaoni: hahaha, lol. Get your cheap dats with bonus. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Cc This Screenshot; Have You Done This To ÀNY Of Your Contact? by temmyt20(m): 2:41am On Sep 20, 2014
done that so many times.....

Re: Cc This Screenshot; Have You Done This To ÀNY Of Your Contact? by AfricanApple(f): 10:57am On Sep 20, 2014
lmao

hard to see someone whi hasn't done it
Re: Cc This Screenshot; Have You Done This To ÀNY Of Your Contact? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
AfricanApple: lmao

hard to see someone whi hasn't done it

Not me,
Re: Cc This Screenshot; Have You Done This To ÀNY Of Your Contact? by AfricanApple(f): 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Not me,
is dat how u normally lie on Saturdays?
Re: Cc This Screenshot; Have You Done This To ÀNY Of Your Contact? by Justeenaleo(f): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
I do that a lot, but to real close friends although this one is very hilarious! Lol

1 Like

Re: Cc This Screenshot; Have You Done This To ÀNY Of Your Contact? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
AfricanApple: is dat how u normally lie on Saturdays?
I thought you no longer my friend,so why ask
Re: Cc This Screenshot; Have You Done This To ÀNY Of Your Contact? by AfricanApple(f): 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
DonaldGenes:
I thought you no longer my friend,so why ask
was I your friend before
Re: Cc This Screenshot; Have You Done This To ÀNY Of Your Contact? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
AfricanApple: was I your friend before

Re: Cc This Screenshot; Have You Done This To ÀNY Of Your Contact? by AfricanApple(f): 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
DonaldGenes:
vex ke
Re: Cc This Screenshot; Have You Done This To ÀNY Of Your Contact? by DonaldGenes(m): 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
AfricanApple: vex ke

It is okay

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day:- Nomatter How Smart Youare, You Will Fall For This(see Photo) / Hilarious Picmix On ''stealing Is Not Corruption'' / Hilarious Candy Crush Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.