Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Wizkid : I Will Sue Any Blogger Who Puts Up My Album Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid : I Will Sue Any Blogger Who Puts Up My Album Online (1094 Views)

"I Dislike A Lady Who Puts On Hips Pads, Or Fake Bum" - Emmanuel Ikubese / Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) / Kaffy Puts Up Sexy Stage Performance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid : I Will Sue Any Blogger Who Puts Up My Album Online by Stellaodoni1(f): 12:38am On Sep 20, 2014
Wizkid has threatened to sue any blogger who puts up his full album online , he had a serious talk with his management and lawyer and right now they are working with Google and
read more the DMCA to deal with any blogger who puts up his full album online for downloads . read their statement

We have filled a report to the domain monitoring group in the United States and other top domain monitoring firm , any site/blog caught will face the wrath , sites running ads or runs on blogger platform will also be reported to Google for necessary actions . We advice all bloggers to pull down illegal contents now !! Ayomide Awosina - legal adviser

Wizkid Nigeria is too organized for you to be making all this threats - you better beg lol . I feel your pain - all these bloggers too like fast money .

Source: http://gossiptwist..com/2014/09/wizkid-i-will-sue-any-blogger-who-puts.html

1 Share

Re: Wizkid : I Will Sue Any Blogger Who Puts Up My Album Online by themmydhayhor(m): 12:53am On Sep 20, 2014
gringringringrin

U sha want make dem buy dis album by fire by force....

But don't forget say na almost 70 - 80% of d songs wey dey d album we do hear gringringringrin
Re: Wizkid : I Will Sue Any Blogger Who Puts Up My Album Online by Funpeter: 12:59am On Sep 20, 2014
Na you go first sing ni? Abeg pack well joor..... No need we go download am for alaba, maybe you go sue the whole alaba market then. Abi the guy broke ni?
Re: Wizkid : I Will Sue Any Blogger Who Puts Up My Album Online by Damsman10(m): 1:09am On Sep 20, 2014
Funpeter: Na you go first sing ni? Abeg pack well joor..... No need we go download am for alaba, maybe you go sue the whole alaba market then. Abi the guy broke ni?
help me remind am say alaba boiz smart pass Google o
Re: Wizkid : I Will Sue Any Blogger Who Puts Up My Album Online by Antell95(m): 1:10am On Sep 20, 2014
cheesy cheesy
Re: Wizkid : I Will Sue Any Blogger Who Puts Up My Album Online by Antell95(m): 1:10am On Sep 20, 2014
Damsman10:
help me remind am say alaba boiz smart pass Google o
Re: Wizkid : I Will Sue Any Blogger Who Puts Up My Album Online by billsteve(m): 1:25am On Sep 20, 2014
Funpeter: Na you go first sing ni? Abeg pack well joor..... No need we go download am for alaba, maybe you go sue the whole alaba market then. Abi the guy broke ni?
my guy tell am o .. Na ode hin be , hin don forget say alaba dey exist
Re: Wizkid : I Will Sue Any Blogger Who Puts Up My Album Online by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 20, 2014
LOL! grin Is he for real? he should go sit down tongue. Well i totally understand why he is doing this and initially nervous to drop his album in the first place. people don't buy album these days, they all got ways to have the songs rockin in their playlist in no time without spending a dime! cheesy
On YouTube right now, Chris brown's new album "X" that dropped on the 16th of this month is already there. I could listen to all the songs and not think of buying it, LOL.
I remember when beyonce's album "Beyonce" dropped last year surprisingly, and was number 1 on Itunes, i was able to get half of the songs online, then for a minute, i was like, "What am i even doing?" grin, i ended up buying the album, because i feel like i need to pay her for her job of releasing the album, so i feel like Wizkid wants that benefit, but half of the songs on the album have been heard undecided and people are getting tired of it. Caro and the rest...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid : I Will Sue Any Blogger Who Puts Up My Album Online by braine(m): 4:01am On Sep 20, 2014
LOL! By the time I download all the tracks one by one from different sources, the album go complete. grin

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid : I Will Sue Any Blogger Who Puts Up My Album Online by tchigofigo(m): 4:25am On Sep 20, 2014
wizkid.,no worry, we no go dwnload ur 'album' online..na jst 'tracks' we go dwnload..wn it's getting 2 a cmplete album.,we'l stop..,n u can't sue them all..website, streamers, bloggers wey gast hustle plenty oo.
Re: Wizkid : I Will Sue Any Blogger Who Puts Up My Album Online by dondestiny(m): 4:29am On Sep 20, 2014
I wud just download it one by one till d album z complete.even psquare no talk xo,wizkid grow up nah
Re: Wizkid : I Will Sue Any Blogger Who Puts Up My Album Online by Airforce1(m): 5:16am On Sep 20, 2014
Bad Market for bloggers grin
Re: Wizkid : I Will Sue Any Blogger Who Puts Up My Album Online by Stellaodoni1(f): 6:05am On Sep 20, 2014
Lol
Re: Wizkid : I Will Sue Any Blogger Who Puts Up My Album Online by amakufrancis(m): 6:11am On Sep 20, 2014
lolz
Re: Wizkid : I Will Sue Any Blogger Who Puts Up My Album Online by eleshin(m): 7:14am On Sep 20, 2014
the album is just 150naira, everything is wrong about putn up sum1's album online for free download. It hurt so bad when u produced a track for 400k plus and these bkoggers put it up for free just 4 traffic? That's insane!
Re: Wizkid : I Will Sue Any Blogger Who Puts Up My Album Online by tope3x(m): 7:31am On Sep 20, 2014
Already downloading it...so wiz-kid should just shut up
Re: Wizkid : I Will Sue Any Blogger Who Puts Up My Album Online by ifyndy(f): 7:55am On Sep 20, 2014
Abeg someone shud gve me a site for free download of Ayo by wizkid
Re: Wizkid : I Will Sue Any Blogger Who Puts Up My Album Online by themmydhayhor(m): 8:05am On Sep 20, 2014
mayapop: LOL! grin Is he for real? he should go sit down tongue. Well i totally understand why he is doing this and initially nervous to drop his album in the first place. people don't buy album these days, they all got ways to have the songs rockin in their playlist in no time without spending a dime! cheesy
On YouTube right now, Chris brown's new album "X" that dropped on the 16th of this month is already there. I could listen to all the songs and not think of buying it, LOL.
I remember when beyonce's album "Beyonce" dropped last year surprisingly, and was number 1 on Itunes, i was able to get half of the songs online, then for a minute, i was like, "What am i even doing?" grin, i ended up buying the album, because i feel like i need to pay her for her job of releasing the album, so i feel like Wizkid wants that benefit, but half of the songs on the album have been heard undecided and people are getting tired of it. Caro and the rest...

YAAAAAGAAAAAAA
gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian-west Steps Out In Style (pictures) / BBA Hotshot: Sheillah And Nhlanhla Finally Getting At It / Photos: Woman Claims To Have Been Sleeping With Wizkid For Months, Mocks Tania O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.