Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) (35612 Views)

Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos / Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building / Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) by bastien: 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
Driven:

The way some of you reason is so disappointing.

Did the witches in your village tell you collapsing a buiding is a precursor to sucking blood?
if u ask me, na who I go ask?? undecided
Re: Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) by sample042(m): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
AbdulAdam56: End of time

It's a man made catastrophe. Y nt get a bulldozer.

Abeg mk we hear smtn, evrytym end tym. U BETTER DIE SO U CAN GO TO HEAVEN.
Re: Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) by princemi(m): 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
Mogidi: I hate conspiracy theories but in the space of one week two churches have collapsed while all mosques are intact. First was the air plane destroyed SCOAN in lagos under the nose of Alhaji Fashola.

And this recent one under the nose of Alhaji Adamu Aliyu Oshiomhole, is this a covert message to Christians in APC controlled states? If not for Uduaghan, Oritsejafor's church would have been next, watch out.
what is dis one saying?? How can u link dis 2 politics? Am very sure its pple like u dey hired to pull down d storey building cos ur daft...

1 Like

Re: Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
20pounds: The man they are carrying like a nama, which medical expert pronounced him dead? That someone is motionless withot breathing does not make him/her dead.

Take a look at the way the guy in blue is holding him by the shirt. That might snap an injured organ or spine, thereby causing death.

CLOSE ALL THESE BUSINESS CENTRES OR FOR GOD SAKE PUT THEM UNDER WATCH

Good observation........... we are losing our humanity in this country.
Re: Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) by princemi(m): 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
Mogidi:

Did I expose this new trend of besieging Christians?
Second church to fall in the space of one week, meanwhile Pastor Oritsejafor and Ihejirika are touted as boko haram kingpins, use your head.
just look at ur sense of judgement n reasoning...ill tell u sincerly dat ur parents wasted money sending u to skul, dats y africa is reffered 2 as a 3rd world country.. undecided
Mogidi:

Did I expose this new trend of besieging Christians?
Second church to fall in the space of one week, meanwhile Pastor Oritsejafor and Ihejirika are touted as boko haram kingpins, use your head.
just look at ur sense of judgement n reasoning...ill tell u sincerly dat ur parents wasted money sending u to skul, dats y africa is reffered 2 as a 3rd world country..

2 Likes

Re: Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) by LuckyLadolce(m): 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
Mogidi: I hate conspiracy theories but in the space of one week two churches have collapsed while all mosques are intact. First was the air plane destroyed SCOAN in lagos under the nose of Alhaji Fashola.

And this recent one under the nose of Alhaji Adamu Aliyu Oshiomhole, is this a covert message to Christians in APC controlled states? If not for Uduaghan, Oritsejafor's church would have been next, watch out.
Sorry
Re: Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) by Franky9584(m): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
Na so so church buildings dey collapse dis year? Maybe God z not hapi wit dis con3, who knows!
Re: Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) by kaokao2015: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
The picture of people carrying a person does not have anything to do with the falling building.
It was a fake picture
Re: Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) by Jay2014: 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nigerian youth wake up. Cutting off the head is not the medicine for headache. setting the car on fire not the solution. Think!!!!!!!!
Re: Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) by kenx1(m): 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
GUSH i know this place!!!!!!
Re: Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) by elampiro(m): 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2014

Oshiomhole is a Christian. A good Catholic.

He donates money to churches in case you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
double0seven: Why are burning that car? What kind of people dey this country. I tire
You jst showed ur level of Intelligence.
Re: Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) by lawrenceunaa: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
God help us this mber months

Are the church buildings doing collapse competitions lipsrsealed
Re: Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) by anath(m): 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
kayciano: DESPITE watching CNN and BBC,, people still carry a POLY TRAUMATIZED patient like a BAG of BEANS...
MEANWHILE DAT CAR DEY BURNT COULD HAVE BEEN USED TO RUSH DAT GUY TO A NEARBY HOSPITAL....
(effort in futility). ..DIS is Y we are BLACKS...!!!!
Dat guy may just be UNCONSCIOUS....for now.
and needs adequate AIRWAY SECURITY..,BUT with the way dat guy pulled him like HE is demanding DEBT from him wouldnt HELP at all....RATHER IT will complete any SPINAL CORD INJURY or further BLOCK d airway...
PLEASE LETs make GOOD USE OF D HEALTH WING of this FORUM for ur benefit and others as well.
SIMPLE FIRST AID..
1) check d place for safety.(dont just rush into scenes)
2) Then clear OR move the person (lying flat )to a secured place...
3) AVOID CROWED AREA..because dats what kills people faster..(CHOKIING)
4)Meanwhile call for HELP...and still secure d area.
5)IF not breathing ..CHECK d NOSE, for any possible blockade..
6)while help is on the way...LIE d affected person FLAT and IMMOBILIZE him or her.

Are u a CEGELEC trainee or u must hav obtained first aid training in one of those HSE classes. I believe only few ppl like u on planet earth will have this gOod orientation of urs.kudos!
Re: Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) by 1stola: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
THAT GUY IS BLUE DRAGGING THE "DEAD OR UNCONSCIOUS MAN" IS A COMPLETE WICKED MÔRON.
IF I HAD A GUN, I WILL SHOOT IN THE LEG.
WHAT AN IDÎOT. angry EVEN IF THE MAN IS TRULY DEAD, DON'T HE HAVE RESPECT FOR THE DEAD
Re: Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) by ignis: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
Exjoker: Abeg wetin na...why is this only happenin in nigeria??...chai our engineers go kill us 4 diz country

Please always endeavour to read the story before commenting. ...

Read the story and thank me later.
Re: Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) by nagoma(m): 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
20pounds: The man they are carrying like a nama, which medical expert pronounced him dead? That someone is motionless withot breathing does not make him/her dead.

Take a look at the way the guy in blue is holding him by the shirt. That might snap an injured organ or spine, thereby causing death.

Very sad indeed.
Re: Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) by Sheggy13(m): 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2014

Too much weed is not good for your health..it affects your sense of reasoning and judgement.. paranoia of the highest order.
Re: Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) by Sheggy13(m): 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2014

Too much weed is not good for your health..it affects your sense of reasoning and judgement,alongside those of the screwed people that liked your idiotic post .. paranoia of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) by nagoma(m): 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2014

The wages of sin. These blood sucking "prosperity con-men churches " are targeted by God but you failed to see it . Your gun-running gang-star smuggler of arms ORISTEJEFOR has so many questions to answer. This is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) by ramdris(m): 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2014

This your comment just help confirmed my suspicion that you are a retarded somebody. Must everything been seen from religion or ethnic angle? No wonder we are where we are now.opoonu ayirada!

3 Likes

Re: Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) by macof(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
That's good. when they won't lay good foundation

Government should punish this churches

2 Likes

Re: Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) by Antell95(m): 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
So sad.
Re: Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) by Exjoker(m): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
ignis:

Please always endeavour to read the story before commenting. ...

Read the story and thank me later.
Thanks for your advice buh am a bit occopied nau...maybe anoda day
Re: Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) by shidof(m): 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2014

wen will u mature nd stop thinkin wit ur foot or may be ua having prbs in comprehending simple english. if care is nt taking u'll soon die of ur hatred for muslims nd islam.ode,omo irankiran, congenital fool.
Re: Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) by shidof(m): 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
Lilimax:
Nigerians are intelligent people therefore we have common sense smiley
How about that? embarassed
we're bt as for u, i doubt it
Re: Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) by ignis: 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
Exjoker: Thanks for your advice buh am a bit occopied nau...maybe anoda day

Alright...
You are welcome.
Re: Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
MizMyColi: Wish I could like my post too cry embarassed

I just got myself a new Nairaland Project (Liking and Sharing) - I'll be done in 1 week.

P.S......I only like sensible posts.
If you want a like appended to your post, please make it sensible and reasonable enough.
Thank You.
And that puts food on my table how ?
Re: Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) by persius555(m): 3:39am On Sep 21, 2014
This is what happens when a country's building industry is an all comers affair, non existing buiding codes, the enforcing agencies are never alive to their duties, a supervising bricklayer can become a contractor overnight, every tom dick and harry is into roadside block manufacting like roadside akara business . As nigerians, our lives have no standard, our priorities are awkward and mindbuggling. Our sense of reasoning has been traded for insincere religous beliefs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moshood Oshun: All Politicians Use Charms, Tie It On Their Waists / Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. / 60th Birthday Of Mike Ozekhome: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan, Ekweremadu Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.