Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Ladies' 'Standards' In Relationships. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies' 'Standards' In Relationships. (856 Views)

Men And Their Double Standards. / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies' 'Standards' In Relationships. by AdeniyiA(m): 5:42am On Sep 20, 2014
After reading what this lady posted here, i asked some questions that bother me about ladies, let's discuss...
nwapastor: For some of us, it's not that we are not getting proposals but it's just that they are not coming from the right guys (as per our standard). As for me I'm engaged to be married but I really stayed long on the other side and know how it feels. At a time I closed my face book account 'cos it seemed all I see there are friends and family uploading photos of themselves with their spouses and children. Believe me I may be happy for them but it leaves me depressed. More to come.
*what are these standards? can you help in sustaining what you did not gather with your sweat?
*considering the men/women ratio in the country and unfavourable economy which put very few in upper class status to meet such 'standards', does it mean many women would remain unmarried or marry very late without the so called standards to any man who comes knocking?
*Since it takes a lot of nerves for a man to propose, how did you decline without leaving them devastated emotionally ?
*Did you just disqualify the men based on physical/instant assessment and evaluation?
*Don't you think many ladies might have lost their REAL husbands through this process? and some never get married for d rest of their lives?
*What can you say vis-a-vis what most women want- their standards, about 'surulere' guy(struggling guy) and 'olorunsogo' guy(made guy) asking a lady's hand in marriage?
*Can we say western education has compounded the woes of SOME naturally selective ladies?
*Do or can we always get whatsoever we want even when God is pointing at what we need?
*Can your standards stand the test of time?
Re: Ladies' 'Standards' In Relationships. by makazona(m): 6:16am On Sep 20, 2014
99% of the ladies want a secured financial future

the love?? yes.but she doesnt want to hear "stories"
Re: Ladies' 'Standards' In Relationships. by AdeniyiA(m): 6:50am On Sep 20, 2014
makazona: 99% of the ladies want a secured financial future

Who knows the future?
things change you know...
i think our inability to see the future makes us take some seemingly rational but irrational decisions
Nobody can say precisely that a condition would remain unchanged (no condition is permanent)
Re: Ladies' 'Standards' In Relationships. by GANDALF1(m): 6:56am On Sep 20, 2014

And you think a guy will disclose his true financial status to you when he is not yet sure of sharing his lifetime with you right?

Only dumb, kitty chasers do that.
Re: Ladies' 'Standards' In Relationships. by lawrenceunaa: 7:24am On Sep 20, 2014
ur money standard lipsrsealed

If you get knw you can fulfill the minor standards shocked
Re: Ladies' 'Standards' In Relationships. by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 20, 2014
It's pretty clear for everyone to grab:

Ladies want a working class Lover with sustainable financial income. A reasonable Man with good money. Yes, physical attributes included but it varies from one lady to another.

Most of them again ain't patient enough to build their Man. They want a finish product namely Mr Right. And that's why they will keep waiting until the scales fall off from their eyes.

1 Like

Re: Ladies' 'Standards' In Relationships. by Ivanspring(f): 8:34am On Sep 20, 2014
I'm still waiting... cheesy
Re: Ladies' 'Standards' In Relationships. by AdeniyiA(m): 9:12am On Sep 20, 2014
Ivanspring: I'm still waiting... cheesy
...For what/who?
Re: Ladies' 'Standards' In Relationships. by passionate88: 9:15am On Sep 20, 2014
The female of all species, who can ever understand them?. - [King Julian (Penguins of Madagascar)]

1 Like

Re: Ladies' 'Standards' In Relationships. by Ivanspring(f): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2014
AdeniyiA:
...For what/who?

For Mr. Right of course!!!
Re: Ladies' 'Standards' In Relationships. by AdeniyiA(m): 10:17am On Sep 20, 2014
Ivanspring:

For Mr. Right of course!!!
define your own Mr Right, who knows wink
BTW ,are you Miss Right, tell us about your enduring qualities wink cool
Re: Ladies' 'Standards' In Relationships. by ayanbaba2(m): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2014
Hmmmn!
Re: Ladies' 'Standards' In Relationships. by philantoxx(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2014
lemme checkk
Re: Ladies' 'Standards' In Relationships. by CoachDX: 10:42am On Sep 20, 2014
You see, there is always "this thing" we all look out for in a partner, when it's not there we're not satisfied. As such won't be able to commit themselves but rather maintain the "fill-in-the-gap" ones until found.
Re: Ladies' 'Standards' In Relationships. by makazona(m): 11:36am On Sep 20, 2014
GANDALF1:

And you think a guy will disclose his true financial status to you when he is not yet sure of sharing his lifetime with you right?

Only dumb, kitty chasers do that.

Abi all i know iz dat few ladies will accept a guy especially for marriage when they dont knw ur financial ability.u will hear them say "abeg,i nor wan suffer ooo"
Re: Ladies' 'Standards' In Relationships. by makazona(m): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2014
AdeniyiA:
Who knows the future?
things change you know...
i think our inability to see the future makes us take some seemingly rational but irrational decisions
Nobody can say precisely that a condition would remain unchanged (no condition is permanent)

gd point my bro.how i wish the ladies will understand this fact
Re: Ladies' 'Standards' In Relationships. by Ivanspring(f): 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
AdeniyiA:
define your own Mr Right, who knows wink
BTW ,are you Miss Right, tell us about your enduring qualities wink cool

My Mr Right:
1-He should be taller than me (i'm 5'4).
2-He should be a god fearing christian (there are christians who don't fear God).
3-He should be responsible and hardworking.
4-He should be patient and tolerant.
5-He should be kind and generous.
6-He should be loving and caring.
7-He should have a sense of humour.
8-He should be ambitious
He should be open, sincere, and honest.
9-He should be a good kisser.
10-He should be good in bed and should be able to make me cum at least ten times a day.

I'll tell you my qualities later. cheesy
Re: Ladies' 'Standards' In Relationships. by AdeniyiA(m): 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ivanspring:

My Mr Right:
2-He should be a god fearing christian (there are christians who don't fear God).
8-He should be ambitious
10-He should be good in bed and should be able to make me cum at least ten times a day.

abeg if you be human machine and u kno get anything you dey do, kindly apply...shocked
i no fit die, how person go combine 3 nd 10 without dying prematurely?
little wonder men die before women shocked
Re: Ladies' 'Standards' In Relationships. by Ivanspring(f): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
AdeniyiA:
abeg if you be human machine and u kno get anything you dey do, kindly apply...shocked
i no fit die, how person go combine 3 nd 10 without dying prematurely?
little wonder men die before women shocked

grin
Re: Ladies' 'Standards' In Relationships. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2014

not necessarily. if u r not educated and don't have good job than yh. other then that is achievable and in europe time comes more and more often when in relationship women earn more. times changing here
Re: Ladies' 'Standards' In Relationships. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ivanspring:

My Mr Right:
8-He should be ambitious

and men would respond about women :
1. boobs and ass :DDDD

(1) (Reply)

What Grade Are You In Your Relationshp: As For Me A1 / ™how To Spot A Wife Material / If You Become The Opposite Sex For 1 Week, What Will You Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.