Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Any Watchers Of Salem - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Any Watchers Of Salem (2389 Views)

Casual Nollywood Watchers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Any Watchers Of Salem by dubylhover(m): 7:15pm On May 25, 2015
just watched epi 8..nd its one of d best episodes of salem ive watched...
y cudnt increase just tell his son abt mary?? angry ...anne is gradually becoming a full time witch oo..c as she just beheaded that chicken nd used d blood to open that hidden room....
john jnr shocked,shud i say that boy is a terrific actor or thats just how he is in reality,any time they show that boy,it give me the chills cry,

and for the best part of the episode...john snr nd titchuba f*cking... ;Dmehn that sex scene was xplosive..y did john c marys face to spoil the fun na lipsrsealed,
mary and that doctor literally had sex that was out of dis world in d stars wink
abeg salem shud have more svx scenes like dis abeg

lemme go nd rewatch that john aldens sex scene again joor cheesy
Re: Any Watchers Of Salem by pickabeau1: 10:39pm On May 26, 2015
na wa o

tituba plotting revenge

John Alden jnr is a demon in disguise working with mercy

Dr Wainwright will make a formidable ally to Mary against her enemies

Ann Hale is becomin a manipulative witch..

Meanhwile why is everything about blood with the witches

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jolly LLB 2 Cast, Release Date, Budget, Shooting 2017 / A Film With Indian And Nigerian Actors / Where Can I Download 'everybody Hate Chris Series?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.