Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

I’m More Experienced To Govern Thanjonathan –atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m More Experienced To Govern Thanjonathan –atiku (586 Views)

I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode / Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP / I’m More Tempted As A Commissioner Than As Bank MD – Ben Akabueze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m More Experienced To Govern Thanjonathan –atiku by 1goodman: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2014
A former Vice-President of the country, Alhaji
Atiku Abubakar, has declared that he has more
experience to lead Nigeria than incumbent
President Goodluck Jonathan.
The Adamawa State-born politician, in an
interview with AFP, a French news agency, on
Friday, blamed the escalating spate of insurgency
and violence in most parts of the North-East
especially Borno, Yobe and Adamawa States on
Jonathan.
He insisted that the present administration had
done nothing significant to address the
fundamental issues and also improve the lives of
the populace.
He said, “This insurgency shouldn’t have lasted
even six months. Within weeks, we (Obasanjo and I)
crushed it because we did not neglect military
training and, of course, we did not lack the
leadership and the capacity to take decisions.
“I told Nigerians that Jonathan did not have
the capacity; he didn’t have the experience. He
didn’t have anything and yet they gave him the
chance, the opportunity. And they can now see the
chance and the opportunity they gave him. Of
course, I’m more experienced than he is. I believe
my capacity cannot be compared with his, in all
respect.”
Atiku further slammed the administration for
failing to initiate innovative reforms that would
sporadically transform key sectors of the society
while also addressing the welfare of the citizens,
infrastructural development, corruption and safety
of lives and valuables.
Earlier this month, the former Vice-President
signalled his intention to vie for the top job in
the land after having lost out to Jonathan at
the PDP primaries three years ago.
Though, he is currently with the main opposition
party, the All Progressives Congress, it is yet
unclear if he would be handed the party’s ticket
ahead of the likes of Muhammadu Buhari, a
former Military Head of State and Aminu
Tambuwal, incumbent Speaker of the lower
legislative arm of the National Assembly.

source: http://www.punchng.com/news/im-more-experienced-to-govern-than-jonathan-atiku/
Re: I’m More Experienced To Govern Thanjonathan –atiku by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 20, 2014
mtcheeerww

Re: I’m More Experienced To Govern Thanjonathan –atiku by vizkiz: 8:37am On Sep 20, 2014

Re: I’m More Experienced To Govern Thanjonathan –atiku by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 20, 2014
oga atiku we know but we don't want old wine in new bottle. go and prove ur governing skills in ur region that has been ridden with porvety, insecurity and terrorism.
BTW in zoning we stand, after GEJ na middle-belt. no region is born to rule.

1 Like

Re: I’m More Experienced To Govern Thanjonathan –atiku by Amanwulu1(m): 9:23am On Sep 20, 2014
it's not true, atiku you're still a green horn. U were only a vp for 8yrs but gej has been a president for 4yrs now. So where did u get d experience?
Re: I’m More Experienced To Govern Thanjonathan –atiku by chucky234(m): 9:56am On Sep 20, 2014
I know that GEJ's clueness know no bound but I'll choose him Atiku even in my sleep.
Re: I’m More Experienced To Govern Thanjonathan –atiku by Domingo1: 10:01am On Sep 20, 2014
God help us in nigeria
Re: I’m More Experienced To Govern Thanjonathan –atiku by bibinwaka: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2014
did u ever remember unemployed, nah just ur belle. Gej gave us GIS and youth are happy. Go and rest.
Re: I’m More Experienced To Govern Thanjonathan –atiku by Vikky014(f): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2014
hahahaha ATIKU will soon wake up from his dreams

(1) (Reply)

Amnesty Report: NHRC Exonerates Nigerian Military Over Extra-judicial Killings / Obanikoro, Maku, Others Resign As Ministers / Endorsement Of Successors: PDP Governors Bow, Agree To Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.