Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,474 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

I'm Meeting Her For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Meeting Her For The First Time (1405 Views)

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Meeting Her For The First Time by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 20, 2014
Okay here's the deal.

There's this friend of mine whose girlfriend is the friendly type.

So she kinda hooked us(his friends i.e we) with her friends, cousins etc.

Well some of us own didn't go well but the gurl she hooked me up with (her cousin) went cool for both of us (although we only make calls and do whatsapp) that's coz she's in abj and am somewhere else.

Anyway, she told me that she would be coming home coz we are from the same state.

She would want us to meet.

So now here's the bigger deal.
This is the first time am gonna do this kinda thing (meet a girl I was hooked up with but never saw face to face)
And I believe first impression should be the best impression.

I want things to be as she would expect.

Now my question.

She's kinda a big gurl (not bad big gurl o). Should I present myself as classy or just an average guy.

I just want to impress her. What do I do?
Re: I'm Meeting Her For The First Time by vizkiz: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2014
ok, i will try not to be harsh with you...

But bro, why do you wanna do stuffs without thinking with your brain
I aren't saying "don't impress her" but act real angry

There was a time i met this chick for the first time...we choose to visit a beach together you wouldn't believe she did the most spending undecided

Bro, don't act what you are not just keep calm and let things work out
wink
Re: I'm Meeting Her For The First Time by Iamoilprince(m): 8:44am On Sep 20, 2014
Package urself men! Dats the key. But be real n don't fall mugu
Re: I'm Meeting Her For The First Time by 1one: 8:45am On Sep 20, 2014
Following...
Re: I'm Meeting Her For The First Time by equlibrium(m): 8:48am On Sep 20, 2014
Be yasef son
Re: I'm Meeting Her For The First Time by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 20, 2014
1.Dress like an English man, nt like a hausa looking dude.... 2.just smile a little bit when u see her
3.Tell her she looks prettier than u expected
4.ابجوع ةق ساافقييحىق
5. يزحف س كحغع

3 Likes

Re: I'm Meeting Her For The First Time by equlibrium(m): 8:54am On Sep 20, 2014
MrIknowAll: 1.Dress like an English man, nt like a hausa looking dude.... 2.just smile a little bit when u see her
4.ابجوع ةق ساافقييحىق
5. يزحف س كحغع
@ 4 and 5
I was gonna say the same thing
@op
der u have it.
if u do dis and it doesnt wrk, u nid prayers frm father mbaka of the adoration ministries in enugu
Re: I'm Meeting Her For The First Time by lirusehn(m): 8:55am On Sep 20, 2014
Ist impression my foot. Dont impress her Bro. I mean dont even try to impress her, dont act like a nice guy.

just keep smiling but dont pretend. if she does anything u dont like prolly her 'dress sense' let her knw it's behind low. undecided

Dont claim to be nice when you sure Knw u ar far from bin nice. If she's yours she's yours undecided

7 Likes

Re: I'm Meeting Her For The First Time by ifex370(m): 9:00am On Sep 20, 2014
equlibrium:
@ 4 and 5
I was gonna say the same thing
@op
der u have it.
if u do dis and it doesnt wrk, u nid prayers frm father mbaka of the adoration ministries in enugu

tel him 2 go n drink aqua rapha
Re: I'm Meeting Her For The First Time by equlibrium(m): 9:02am On Sep 20, 2014
ifex370:

tel him 2 go n drink aqua rapha
hahahahaha
my point exactly
Re: I'm Meeting Her For The First Time by herald9: 9:16am On Sep 20, 2014
lirusehn: Ist impression my foot. Dont impress her Bro. I mean dont even try to impress her, dont act like a nice guy.

just keep smiling but dont pretend. if she does anything u dont like prolly her 'dress sense' let her knw it's behind low. undecided

Dont claim to be nice when you sure Knw u ar far from bin nice. If she's yours she's yours undecided
YOUR HONESTY IS BRUTAL undecided
Re: I'm Meeting Her For The First Time by herald9: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2014
MrIknowAll: 1.Dress like an English man, nt like a hausa looking dude.... 2.just smile a little bit when u see her
4.ابجوع ةق ساافقييحىق
5. يزحف س كحغع
You certainly KnowItAllsmiley
Re: I'm Meeting Her For The First Time by 3coins(m): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2014
Be yourself,SMILE,compliment her honestly. . .thats all
Re: I'm Meeting Her For The First Time by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
equlibrium: Be yasef son

ok dad. Lol
lirusehn: Ist impression my foot. Dont impress her Bro. I mean dont even try to impress her, dont act like a nice guy.

C'mon dude!
Don't impress her??
4.ابجوع ةق ساافقييحىق
5. يزحف س كحغع

What is 4 and 5

And why do u think I shud dress like an english man
Re: I'm Meeting Her For The First Time by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
MuhdG:

ok dad. Lol

C'mon dude!
Don't impress her??

What is 4 and 5

And why do u think I shud dress like an english man
dress like an English man so she can see u like a Responsible English human being.... 4 and 5 means "I don't knw"....take my advise or leave it In peace....
Re: I'm Meeting Her For The First Time by lirusehn(m): 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
MuhdG:

C'mon dude!
Don't impress her??

Not like u shudnt impress her. We both knw there is this how u gonna impress her that u'll surely knw it's turned abnormal. The best way to get a lady's attention is to be ursef undecided

NO BULLSH*T TALK! NO PRETENCE!! NO NICE GUY FACE !!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: I'm Meeting Her For The First Time by lirusehn(m): 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
herald9:
YOUR HONESTY IS BRUTAL undecided
bin oneself tickles matured babes' fancy undecided

Re: I'm Meeting Her For The First Time by Sunkyphil(m): 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
be urself dnt try forming else u go fückup
Re: I'm Meeting Her For The First Time by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
How do you plan to impress her?
Re: I'm Meeting Her For The First Time by lawrenceunaa: 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
all the posters above me have said it all undecided

Just be urself so she won't ask more than u can afford wink
Re: I'm Meeting Her For The First Time by jamilkb(m): 9:32am On Sep 21, 2014
MuhdG: Okay here's the deal.

Well some of us own didn't go well but the gurl she hooked me up with (her cousin) went cool for both of us (although we only make calls and do whatsapp) that's coz she's in abj and am somewhere else.

Anyway, she told me that she would be coming home coz we are from the same state.

This is the first time am gonna do this kinda thing (meet a girl I was hooked up with but never saw face to face)

Now my question.

She's kinda a big gurl (not bad big gurl o). Should I present myself as classy or just an average guy.

Mr Man... ci swagg dinka ku hadu, Do impress her it ain't a big deal.. anyways, yarinyar ta hadu ne? Or have you seen her picture? karkaje kaga mummunar babe! hahahahaha.. But u can meet her as an average, gentle guy.. ba matsala
Re: I'm Meeting Her For The First Time by Lovexme(m): 10:01am On Sep 21, 2014
Gone are the days I try to impress any lady.

Please, do not try to impress her one bit! Be yourself.

Do and say things you'd say normally, unless you've been trying hard on impressing her over the phone, and during chats, and you'd want to keep up with the act.
Re: I'm Meeting Her For The First Time by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
jamilkb:
Mr Man... ci swagg dinka ku hadu, Do impress her it ain't a big deal.. anyways, yarinyar ta hadu ne? Or have you seen her picture? karkaje kaga mummunar babe! hahahahaha.. But u can meet her as an average, gentle guy.. ba matsala

Baba na wlh chic din ta hadu sossai. Shiyasa bana so nayi eff.
Re: I'm Meeting Her For The First Time by valmunich(m): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
Just do you!
Re: I'm Meeting Her For The First Time by rattlesnake(m): 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
MuhdG: Okay here's the deal.

Now my question.

go as u are...just brush ur teeth

1 Like

Re: I'm Meeting Her For The First Time by jamilkb(m): 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
MuhdG:

Baba na wlh chic din ta hadu sossai. Shiyasa bana so nayi eff.
Hahaha toh gaskiya ka fada kawai.. up up#kunbura maka head grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Must To Give Your Girlfriend A Gift During Festive Periods? / Needed Urgently / Why Guys Are Cheaper Than Girls/Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.