Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

CCT vs NIIT - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / CCT vs NIIT (2024 Views)

My Ordeal Experience @aptech,new Horizon And Niit. / Is NIIT Worth The Amount? / NIIT Na Rubbish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCT vs NIIT by Amosiye: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2014
Please I need advice on which of this IT training center to go. Please help me with constructive ideas on the center and the course... Thanks
Re: CCT vs NIIT by Amosiye: 9:03am On Sep 20, 2014
Are they both the same? Or did CCt acquire Niit. Because the former Niit buiding off sapele road is now occupied by CCT and recently I started seeing NIIT in one new buiding @ Ihama road off aiport road
Re: CCT vs NIIT by Chikebrain: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
I guess CCT no longer does business with NIIT. For me CCT is ok and standard but don't know much about NIIT Benin.
Irrespective of the institution you go, getting more knowledge on the "technical know how" lies on you.
Re: CCT vs NIIT by Amosiye: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
So would you advice me to go to CCT
Chikebrain: I guess CCT no longer does business with NIIT. For me CCT is ok and standard but don't know much about NIIT Benin.
Irrespective of the institution you go, getting more knowledge on the "technical know how" lies on you.
it seem they were together b4. But now dey hv separated.
Re: CCT vs NIIT by Amosiye: 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
As for the standard which one is better?
Re: CCT vs NIIT by maxjax(m): 4:11am On Sep 22, 2014
CCT
Re: CCT vs NIIT by Amosiye: 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
Chikebrain:
I guess CCT no longer does business with NIIT. For me CCT is ok and standard but don't know much about NIIT.
Re: CCT vs NIIT by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 09, 2014
Chikebrain:
I guess CCT no longer does business with NIIT. For me CCT is ok and standard but don't know much about NIIT Benin.
is there an NIIT branch in Benin?
Re: CCT vs NIIT by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 03, 2015
we need to know which is better and more euiped
Re: CCT vs NIIT by adefemi007(m): 8:53am On Oct 30, 2015
Which is okay?

(1) (Reply)

URGENTLY In Need Of Gigabyte Motherboard Power IC / Hp Pavilion G6 Full Body Case Needed / Download This Free Ebook And Learn Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.