Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse (8010 Views)

Pastor Idah Peterside Spoke Against T.B. Joshua??? / UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy / Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:46am On Sep 20, 2014
Neduzze5:

I am f**cking sure that you're a fanatic member of his church! Has he ever apologized for the collapse of his church or to the families of the deceased members? All he does is to spread false propaganda and you sit behind your Nokia 3310 screen and quote me. If you dare quote me again...! angry
What Will You Do?
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 20, 2014
Why is TB still walking free? He should be in jail by now.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by hunter21(m): 10:47am On Sep 20, 2014
intresting.
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2014
Jaydon123: Why is a man of God worth £5m? Didn't jesus say his followers should sell their property and follow him
I know that money is ur own major concern, the dead souls are nothing 2 u. By the way, he's not the richest among his peers. Please leave this man alone, he's learnt his lessons in a hard way, what else do u people need?
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by Gombs(m): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2014
Gorrbachev: That picture is a Bangladeshi factory collapse, that's not Nigeria.

Don't mind the media and the gullible who believe all they say. From the picture, you can see it directly contradicts the description the story has, yet some folks are here screaming "Crucify him"

Egbon Seun, you see how they are turning Nairaland to a gossip hotbet?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by Matty145(m): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2014
kunlesehan: Oh my goodness!
but can a true house of God collapse like this?

so a true house of God whose structural designs are questionable shouldn't fail because it is God's house abi?..... undecided
kunlesehan: Oh my goodness!
but can a true house of God collapse like this?

so a true house of God whose structural designs are questionable shouldn't fail because it is God's house abi?.....
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by Georgekyrian(m): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2014
D blame I will put T.B. Joshua is dat he's buildin 6 storey buildin on 2storey foundation,which is nt proper at all, but 4. South Africans?, dey re just playin politics on us, hw can u tell me dat 67 south africans died there, nigerians plus oda countries re there. Let dem use their brain well.
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by Youngzedd(m): 10:52am On Sep 20, 2014
Idrismusty97: And for Nigeria too. It seems you people are more concerned about the Church not knowing this is a dearth on the image of the Nigeria government. In the 21st century this is one of the rare scenario of so many foreigners perishing in another country. The news are saying the death toll of South Africans have risen to more than 80.

Ma bro, the thing heavy for mouth.

I begin to wonder, if there is no money that made them to build such structure or what.

Observing shocked in HD mode. Listening to South Africa government final reaction.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by slap1(m): 10:52am On Sep 20, 2014
alexdidi: Based on??
Don't mind him. He's forming Mr. Sabi.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by likethat(m): 10:53am On Sep 20, 2014
Anyway, Lagos state is taking too far. I know the main church was contructed by Julius Berger. If they want to prosecute him, let it be on the collapse one. APC watch it, becos PDP including GEJ sending message to T.B. Joshua but APC............... Is there any report fron FAAN abt the plane that was hovering the church building? Has Nigeria Army discovered there missing war plane? But we are busying fighting #TBJ.
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 20, 2014
darkroses: Lagos state govt should temper justice with mercy, in as much as, I am not in total support of the engineering team. How come no agency is telling us what we need to know about the aircraft, who are the occupants and what their motives are.

The purported aircraft belonged to the NIGERIAN AIRFORCE on a training of their personnel,the aircraft hovered over the whole of ikotun area and not over scoan alone as claimed by televangelist Tb Joshua ,ikotun area was chosen for the exercise because of the low traffic density at that time and day in that area.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by Opiosko: 10:53am On Sep 20, 2014
Jaydon123: Why is a man of God worth £5m? Didn't jesus say his followers should sell their property and follow him
....... And give to the poor ...like u. I understand ur griviance but it's better u don't let it distract u from the topic being discussed.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by eduxerxes: 10:54am On Sep 20, 2014
Modern day christians are so myopic and faithless. Back to the Bible...

Stephen, Paul, John, Peter, Andrew, etc.

How many of them had it all Rosy? Persecutions, ailments, trials, yet God was still faithfull to them. Our inheritance is in heaven. Matthew 7:7. I'm a Catholic. If u wanna knw the truth and who to believe, ask God in prayers and NOT dwell on hear-says.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by slap1(m): 10:55am On Sep 20, 2014
YoungDaNaval: What Will You Do?
I tire for these childish e-warriors threatening people they don't even know.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by sanity12(m): 10:55am On Sep 20, 2014
Neduzze5:

I am f**cking sure that you're a fanatic member of his church! Has he ever apologized for the collapse of his church or to the families of the deceased members? All he does is to spread false propaganda and you sit behind your Nokia 3310 screen and quote me. If you dare quote me again...! angry
I now see reasons y nigeria as been backward so bkos of wot I rote am now a synagogue member rit ode,,,,mind u I dn't use 3310,oponu,,,,,,u dn't just judge pple as if u ar perfect,,,,,,,,tankx 4 revelin to us d type of fone u ar usin,,,,,dn't worry etisalat dey share fone just go buy dere sim****ODERINDE****
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by otswag(m): 10:56am On Sep 20, 2014
I still wonder who really is to be held responsible for this unauthorized and unsafe construction work that eventually led to a mass casualty. Is it the preacher who didn't get the appropriate authorization to add more floors to the building, the construction company who probably didn't bother to confirm if the foundation and building as a whole would support additional floors or the Ministry of Physical Planning and Urban Development who most likely knew that there was an unauthorized construction work going on and chose to overlook it for some reasons best known to them. I just wonder.
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 20, 2014
DopeAngel: He should be killed and his body thrown to the dogs! Fake prophet
Bro please tread softly, this is an open forum & u're on air. Only fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by room089: 10:57am On Sep 20, 2014
The police should do proper investigation to know what actually caused the collapse of the building. The video clip from the church's cctv and the claim by the man of God that it was a spiritual attack directed at him doesn't hold water.
We are talking about human lives that have been wasted here!
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by DopeAngel(m): 10:57am On Sep 20, 2014
Why was this topic removed from front page
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by Gombs(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2014
free2ryhme:

this is a picture from Bangladesh factory collapse not Synagogue

why seun? is nairaland also corrupt

It's the season of gossips and anything, I mean anything that has T.B Joshua, Oritsejafor, Chris Oyakhilome, no matter how silly it sounds, it would make front page.... and folks who think their opinion on nairaland on the said issue matters at all would scream on top their voices and shut up later...good thing is, the thread dies faster than it was created, but damage would be done on nairaland's image.

One wonders why Linda Ikeji makes more? A friend wanted to advertise, I quickly mentioned Nairaland, she said " forget that place, only rude people go there, besides most people that comment there or visits there are either kids, teens or men living with their parents, serious minded people are few there, plus tye real number of memebers is well below 300, 000"

I was mute! Not by what she said, but on how much folks desecrate the forum. Has anyone been to the politics section? Seems like an agbero hotspot grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2014
slap1: I tire for these childish e-warriors threatening people they don't even know.
No Mind Am, Na Low Mentality Dey Worry Am.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by DopeAngel(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2014
ajayitp04: Bro please tread softly, this is an open forum & u're on air. Only fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
freedom of speech

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by sanity12(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2014
YoungDaNaval: What Will You Do?
u dey mind am,,,,,,if no b say nairaland dey FK dem suppose do screenin b4 allowin anybody to register,,,,,,dis guy is far 4rm sense
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by TheTownPlanner(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2014
Having a development permit and strictly following it is not too much to ask from the church. I hope SCOAN have all necessary documents for their buildings. If not, till then...

But Churches needs to take initiatives o. We should be the number one conformer to building and environmental laws

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by arsetalks(m): 11:02am On Sep 20, 2014
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm - I am patiently waiting for his brain washed to come and quote that line.

The brain washed know the bible more than the bible itself but they have been so brainwashed to believe that verse means a so called man of GOD can't be questioned.

They will, unless this post of mine scares them.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by Idrismusty97(m): 11:06am On Sep 20, 2014
Gombs:

Don't mind the media and the gullible who believe all they say. From the picture, you can see it directly contradicts the description the story has, yet some folks are here screaming "Crucify him"

Egbon Seun, you see how they are turning Nairaland to a gossip hotbet?
In conclusion the SCOAN building didn't collapse and all those death tolls are pure lies fabricated by the Media?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2014
Arty2014:

The purported aircraft belonged to the NIGERIAN AIRFORCE on a training of their personnel,the aircraft hovered over the whole of ikotun area and not over scoan alone as claimed by televangelist Tb Joshua ,ikotun area was chosen for the exercise because of the low traffic density at that time and day in that area.
TB Joshua has no point on that basis, because the hovering air craft has nothing to do with the whole incident. God will help us all. But I think the Nigerian Airforce should also value the lives of lagosians ooo. Cos the way their aircrafts are crashing these days gives one a sleepless night. Come to think of it, when did Ikotun become a training site for all of their unreliable and faulty aircrafts due to lack of maintenance?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by mrrock: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2014
Shocking discovery!.

A Nairaland member have been prophesying for a long time on this forum about a dooms day for all Nigerian pastors and beyond. It's a shocking discovery.
See this threads https://www.nairaland.com/1910718/nairalander-prophesied-synagogue-church-disaster
https://www.nairaland.com/1910728/nairalander-prophesied-synagogue-church-disaster
This's the real prophet!
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 20, 2014
DopeAngel: freedom of speech
Dont forget there's somewhat BONDAGE IN TOO MUCH OF FREEDOM.
Re: Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse by omoalaro: 11:22am On Sep 20, 2014
Scyllapatron: in a civilized country, both tb joshua and the building contractor should be in police custody now.

Don't you think that people will not start shouting religious persecution if that is done? . Remember their famous quotation "do not touch my anointed" whenever you criticised any of these scammers ot pastorpreneur.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Who Mocked God And What Happened To Them Afterward / Where Is God's House? / Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.