Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,372 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou - Autos (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou (131059 Views)

Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/american Neat And Cheap Cars From Cotonou / American Clean 2000 Acura - Full Option - N900k / An American Clean Blue Iv-tec For Sale At Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
hassrash:
Happy weekend the nairalanders,this the weekend which most of us use to have a time for our self,family and relatives!after the long working hours of day to days work activites!

My fellow nairalanders,have you make an enquirys about the car which you wanna buy in cotonou car market?did you know anything about the nigeria customs duty paper which we are talking about?
Have you ever buy a car from cotonou car market before?
Did you dat Cotonou is a very big car market were multiple of importer(dealer) sell there cars?
And you wil have access to various cars/suv in the market?etc

Kindly send us a message and you wil be reply immediatly!!!!
You can also add us throu our bellow contact

Tell :08035781822

Pin :2A282C57

Whatsapp:08035781822

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks for your patronage we promise you a good service!

Yours Hassan.

Contact us for your cotonou cars
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 6:21am On Jan 25, 2015
Happy sunday my nairalanders,kindly crate a time or chance and let's take you to cotonou car market so as to help you get the latest sharp and clean grade one tokunbor car among the newly car in the market!

Cotonou car market oprate from monday to friday!you don't need to come with your cash there's many nigerian banks here in border which you can easly do your transfer and collect your money in cenfa!

Remember cotonou cenfa is fluctuating always while dollars also do the same thing !And nigeria election is approaching fastly kindly come and buy your suv/car with original nigeria duty paper attached to your vehicle and to be deliver via your door step under 48hours .............

We await to hear from you soon

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 9:04am On Jan 25, 2015
hassrash:
Happy sunday my nairalanders,kindly crate a time or chance and let's take you to cotonou car market so as to help you get the latest sharp and clean grade one tokunbor car among the newly car in the market!

Cotonou car market oprate from monday to friday!you don't need to come with your cash there's many nigerian banks here in border which you can easly do your transfer and collect your money in cenfa!

Remember cotonou cenfa is fluctuating always while dollars also do the same thing !And nigeria election is approaching fastly kindly come and buy your suv/car with original nigeria duty paper attached to your vehicle and to be deliver via your door step under 48hours .............

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.

Contact us for your cotonou car deal
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
Make your enquirys
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
hassrash:
The nairalanders we appreciate every one of you ....Thanks for your callings!

Always at your service
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 4:54am On Jan 26, 2015
Happy new week the nairalanders!!
Kindly tell us what you want in cotonou car market asap grade one tokunbo suv/car! so that we can get you what you need for a cheap, clean,sharp Ride with a very low mileage accidental free with 100% Guarantee of nigeria custom duty paper!

Cotonou is a big car market place with five hundred of car parks and multiple importers which there price is varies from dealer to dealer.

They sell there cars according to how the vehicle is been clean!
Cotonou car is very cheap and clean with a pocket friendly price!

with several much enquirys contact us so as to visit Cotonou together and check on the ride which we've gaves you a budget for we'll make a deposit or full payment henceforth, the ride gets to your door step under 48 hours after full payment with original nigeria duty paper attached to your vehicle!
Kindly give us a trial we promise you a good service

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
hassrash:
Happy new week the nairalanders!!
Kindly tell us what you want in cotonou car market asap grade one tokunbo suv/car! so that we can get you what you need for a cheap, clean,sharp Ride with a very low mileage accidental free with 100% Guarantee of nigeria custom duty paper!

Cotonou is a big car market place with five hundred of car parks and multiple importers which there price is varies from dealer to dealer.

They sell there cars according to how the vehicle is been clean!
Cotonou car is very cheap and clean with a pocket friendly price!

with several much enquirys contact us so as to visit Cotonou together and check on the ride which we've gaves you a budget for we'll make a deposit or full payment henceforth, the ride gets to your door step under 48 hours after full payment with original nigeria duty paper attached to your vehicle!
Kindly give us a trial we promise you a good service

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.

Make your enquirys
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 5:57am On Jan 27, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.

Good morning the nairalanders,
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:29am On Jan 27, 2015
We are always at your service....!
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by awuzi: 7:58am On Jan 27, 2015
How much can land me clean Nissan Pathfinder 2002 with custom duty.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
awuzi:

Asking price of nissan pathfinder 2002

Budget 1.5m with duty paper

Thanks
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by tenry(m): 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
hassrash:
Am Mr Hassan by name who is into clearing and forwarding agent,I can also help you to clear your car/SUV or general goods from nigeria port lagos or cotonou port down to your destination,

i help people to buy a grade one tokunbo car in cotonou car market very clean ,wash and drive car from cotonou to a various destination here in Nigeria with original Nigerian custom paper
cotonou cars įs very cheap compair to lagos/abuja/porthacourt dealers are selling!come and buy your car from whiteman who is the importer they import there car from Europe and America.
Alot of nigerian are buying cars in cotonou every day trust me I can help you to buy a good car and clear it for you all you need to do is to call me or send an email or add me make and enquiry about the car of your choice!
let me know the kind of car which you want to buy or clear I will tell you the cost price pluse the nigerian custom duty paper
from there we will fix a date to visit cotonou car market for the purchase of the car,dats for does who want to buy a car!
for your information you don't need to come to cotonou with your cash in boarder here we have different type of bank which you can go in and make your transaction....
You can deposit for a car or jeep with #50,000 the dealer will issue recipt for us via the amout we paid enclose it with the remaining balance left.

Reasons to buy your car in cotonou.

Cotonou car is very cheap and accidental FREE

Cotonou car has a very low mileage

Cotonou car is untouch engine

You wil bargaining the price direct from the importer

Your car or jeep will have 100% guarantee original nigeria custom paper

Anyway make your enquiry ASAP this's my contact information.

Mobil number:08035781822 or 07026039171

Emails:harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Frontrunner Hassan.
Pls how much can I get Toyota camr tinning light or envelope? Very clean one with low milage and AC. Your urgent response ll be appreciated.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by tenry(m): 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
Waiting for your reply on Toyota camry tinning light or envelope
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
tenry:

Pls how much can I get Toyota camr tinning light or envelope? Very clean one with low milage and AC. Your urgent response ll be appreciated.

Asking price of camry tinning ligh

Budget 850k wit duty paper

While 1m-1.1m for envilop wit duty
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
awuzi:

Asking price of nissan pathfinder 2002

Budget 1.6/1.7m for. 2002/2003
With duty paper
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
Make your enquirys
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by kingboy(m): 11:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
BMW x5,2004. Landing cost with genuine papers
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
kingboy:
BMW x5,2004. Landing cost with genuine papers

Asking price of bmw x5 2004

Budget 2.5m wit duty paper

Sorry for the late respond ..
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
Make your enquirys asap cotonou cars
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
Make your enquirys
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
We keep thanking God allways!contatc us and make your enquirys!
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 11:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
Contact us for your cotonou cars/suv

Thanks
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 6:36am On Jan 30, 2015
hassrash:
Am Mr Hassan by name who is into a nigeria custom clearing and forwarding agent,I can also help you to clear your car/SUV or general goods from nigeria port lagos or cotonou port down to your destination!

i help a lot of people expecially the nairalanders to buy a grade one tokunbo car in cotonou car market,at a cheap price pocket friendly very clean,neat and sharp wash and drive car from cotonou car market to a various destination here in Nigeria with original Nigerian custom paper
cotonou cars įs very cheap compair to lagos/abuja/porthacourt dealers are selling!buy your car from whiteman who is the importer (dealer) they order there car from Europe and America!
Alot of nigerian are buying cars in cotonou every day trust me I can help you to buy a good grade one car and clear it for you!
all you need to do is to call me or send an email or add me make and enquiry about the car of your choice!
let me know the kind of car which you want to buy or clear I will tell you the cost price pluse the nigerian custom duty paper
from there we will fix a date to visit cotonou car market for the purchase of the car,dats for does who want to buy a car!
for your information you don't need to come to cotonou with your cash in border here we have different type of bank which you can go in and make your transaction via transfer....
You can deposit for a car or jeep with #50,000 the. Importer (dealer) will issue recipt for us via the amout we paid enclose it with the remaining balance left.

Reasons to buy your car in cotonou.

Cotonou car is very cheap and accidental FREE,you wil have access to various cars in the market

Cotonou car has a very low mileage

Cotonou car is untouch engine

You wil bargaining the price direct from the importer

Your car or jeep will have 100% guarantee original nigeria custom paper

Anyway make your enquiry ASAP this's my contact information.

Mobil number:08035781822 or 07026039171

Emails:harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Frontrunner Hassan.

Happy friday the good people of nairaland expecially my muslim brothers and sisters !!
We should keep thanking God for his mercy and protection against us from the begining of january til today the last friday of the month!

Have you make your enquirys from us??
Contact us now we are waiting to do business with you soon!

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by benuejosh: 7:46am On Jan 30, 2015
hassrash:

Happy friday the good people of nairaland expecially my muslim brothers and sisters !!
We should keep thanking God for his mercy and protection against us from the begining of january til today the last friday of the month!

Have you make your enquirys from us??
Contact us now we are waiting to do business with you soon!

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
i the follow you closely

1 Like

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
Thanks for taken your time to follow us!business is finaly good and deliver today !na God.

Thanks
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
hassrash:
We keep thanking God allways!contatc us and make your enquirys!

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 5:44am On Jan 31, 2015
Happy weekend the nairalanders,we really appreciating all our customers who have been following us to cotonou car market to get the car of there choice!

A kudos to our prospective intend buyers and does who add us via bb pin and whatasapp,emaillings etc we say thank you all!

For does out there kindly contact us and make your enquirys!

Tell : 08035781822

Bb pin:2A282C57

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.

Make your enquirys
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
Make your enquirys
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
Contact us for your cotonou car business
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by Manspeaks(m): 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
How much can claim 2005 Camry and Honda, which with custom papers to Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (113) (Reply)

Buy Your Cheap Clean Tokunbo Cars With Low Millage From Cotonou / Direct Tokumbo Cars At A Cheaper Price: 2000 - 2014 Model Cars. Toyota, Honda, / VIN Reports For Advertised Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.