Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou - Autos (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou (131093 Views)

Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/american Neat And Cheap Cars From Cotonou / American Clean 2000 Acura - Full Option - N900k / An American Clean Blue Iv-tec For Sale At Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 6:32am On Jan 17, 2016
We wish our dear client a wonderful sunday
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 9:19am On Jan 17, 2016
hassrash:
Tell:08035781822 or 08153882352

Cotonou num#+22962537991

BlackBerry pin:2b666163

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

whatsapp:08035781822

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
hassrash:
We have delivered Different Car/Suv for different people on this forum with original custom duty paper

Try us now we hope in doing business with you.

Tell ;08035781822 or 08153882352

Whatsapp:08035781822

Pin:2B666163

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

cheers

Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
hassrash:
Am Mr Hassan by name who is into a nigeria custom clearing and forwarding agent,I can also help you to clear your car/SUV or general goods from nigeria port lagos or cotonou port down to your destination!

i help a lot of people expecially the nairalanders to buy a grade one tokunbo car in cotonou car market,at a cheap price pocket friendly very clean,neat and sharp wash and drive car from cotonou car market to a various destination here in Nigeria with original Nigerian custom paper
cotonou cars įs very cheap compair to lagos/abuja/porthacourt dealers are selling!buy your car from whiteman who is the importer (dealer) they order there car from Europe and America!
Alot of nigerian are buying cars in cotonou every day trust me I can help you to buy a good grade one car and clear it for you!
all you need to do is to call me or send an email or add me make and enquiry about the car of your choice!
let me know the kind of car which you want to buy or clear I will tell you the cost price pluse the nigerian custom duty paper
from there we will fix a date to visit cotonou car market for the purchase of the car,dats for does who want to buy a car!
for your information you don't need to come to cotonou with your cash in border here we have different type of bank which you can go in and make your transaction via transfer....
You can deposit for a car or jeep with #50,000 the. Importer (dealer) will issue recipt for us via the amout we paid enclose it with the remaining balance left.

Reasons to buy your car in cotonou.

Cotonou car is very cheap and accidental FREE,you wil have access to various cars in the market

Cotonou car has a very low mileage

Cotonou car is untouch engine

You wil bargaining the price direct from the importer

Your car or jeep will have 100% guarantee original nigeria custom paper

Anyway make your enquiry ASAP this's my contact information.

Mobil number:08035781822 or 08153882352, 07026039171

Pin :2b666163

Emails:harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Frontrunner Hassan.

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
hassrash:
My Appreciation goes to all the nairalanders and my real clients,for patronise us and there support,believing in me throughout the year 2015

A special thanks to you all both home and abroad plus all my intending customer wish every one of you a blessful new year 2016!!

Hassan is here for your Tokunbo dream Car/Suv in cotonou Car market

for more information kindly contact us!!

Cotonou num#+22962537991

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:11am On Jan 18, 2016
Good morning the nairalanders
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 10:44am On Jan 18, 2016
hassrash:
The nairalanders this information is meant for who so ever have been making several enquiries about prices of Car/Suv in cotonou car market
please kindly try to meet up with the end of the deal

it's very discouraged and annoying when people add up on BBM,Whatsapp,call/text asking of prices and they don't show up some people even end up in following another Agent to cotonou car market when they get to cotonou car market they start calling Hassan please and please I dont welcome such Called!

Hassan is here for a serious buyer for more enquiries kindly get intouch.

Cotonou num#+22962537991

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2016
contact us for your cotonou car deal
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
Contact us on how to get a good grade one CAR/SUV from cotonou car market, all with a geniued custom duty paper landed to your door step.

for more information please call...

Cotonou num#+22962537991

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
We are always at your service
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:25am On Jan 19, 2016

Cotonou num#+22962537991

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
Contact Hassan for best cotonou car Deal
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:23am On Jan 20, 2016
hassrash:
Am Mr Hassan by name who is into a nigeria custom clearing and forwarding agent,I can also help you to clear your car/SUV or general goods from nigeria port lagos or cotonou port down to your destination!

i help a lot of people expecially the nairalanders to buy a grade one tokunbo car in cotonou car market,at a cheap price pocket friendly very clean,neat and sharp wash and drive car from cotonou car market to a various destination here in Nigeria with original Nigerian custom paper
cotonou cars įs very cheap compair to lagos/abuja/porthacourt dealers are selling!buy your car from whiteman who is the importer (dealer) they order there car from Europe and America!
Alot of nigerian are buying cars in cotonou every day trust me I can help you to buy a good grade one car and clear it for you!
all you need to do is to call me or send an email or add me make and enquiry about the car of your choice!
let me know the kind of car which you want to buy or clear I will tell you the cost price pluse the nigerian custom duty paper
from there we will fix a date to visit cotonou car market for the purchase of the car,dats for does who want to buy a car!
for your information you don't need to come to cotonou with your cash in border here we have different type of bank which you can go in and make your transaction via transfer....
You can deposit for a car or jeep with #50,000 the. Importer (dealer) will issue recipt for us via the amout we paid enclose it with the remaining balance left.

Cotonou car is very cheap and accidental FREE,you wil have access to various cars in the market

Mobil number:08035781822 or 08153882352, .

Thanks

Frontrunner Hassan
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
We are always at your service
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 8:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
Make enquiries
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
How much will land a solid acura mdx 2010 to lag
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
nija80:
How much will land a solid acura mdx 2010 to lag

We have Full option of Acura MDX and basic accura MDX 2010.

The Acura MDX 2010 full option whc I delivered last week is 5.5m everything to lagos .

if it was basic its around 4.5m
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 6:58am On Jan 21, 2016
hassrash:

Thanks

Frontrunner Hassan.

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by mikylon(m): 8:49am On Jan 21, 2016
HASSAN RASHEED IDOWU AKA HASSRASH IS INTEND A WORTHY AND TRUSTWORTHY FELLOW.
I WANTED TO PURCHASE AN ACURA MDX 2010/2011 MODEL FROM COTONOU AND A COLLEAGUE OF MINE INTRODUCED HIM TO ME.
IN MY DEALINGS WITH HIM I WAS FIRST SCARED INTIALLY OF COMMITTING MONEY INTO HIS HANDS, BUT ANYWAY I DID AND I MUST CONFESS THAT THIS DUDE IS TRUELY TRUE TO HIS WORDS. EVERY PENNY SPENT WAS BROKEN DOWN AND SPELT OUT.
I GOT MY VEHICLE ALTHOUGH A DAY BEHIND SCHEDULE WHICH WAS NOT ANY OF HIS FAULT BUT THE CLEARING PROCESS AT COTONOU.

IF I WANT TO BUY ANOTHER VEHICLE OR REDCOMMEND A DEALER TO ANYONE , I WONT HESITATE TO CONTACT HASSRASH. HE HAS WON MY CONFIDENCE AS A TEST & TRUSTED NAIRALAND.

1 Like

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 21, 2016
hassrash:

We have Full option of Acura MDX and basic accura MDX 2010.

The Acura MDX 2010 full option whc I delivered lasst week is 5.5m everything to lagos .

if it was basic its around 4.5m

What does the basic entains.
I mean wats the difference
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 8:12am On Jan 22, 2016
nija80:

What does the basic entains.
I mean wats the difference

The basic wont come with revers camera
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
hassrash:

Thanks

Frontrunner Hassan.

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 8:52am On Jan 23, 2016
hassrash:
Thank God for this succesfull job delivered to lagos state in owner door step!
A fellow nairalander who got his two different car from HASSAN Remmend me to his different colleagues
This is another solid ACURA MDX 2010 make it SIX different CAR/SUV which I bought for them!!

I really appreciate does who patronised me belived in my effort have TRUST in me
this year 2016 wil be the year of our glory (AMEN)

For does who is Reading and following my Thread kindly keep reading we hope in doing business with you one day.

Hassan is here for a serious buyer for more enquiries kindly get intouch.

Cotonou num#+22962537991

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 10:59am On Jan 23, 2016

Thanks

Frontrunner Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
hassrash:

Cotonou num#+22962537991

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by RichYoungNigger(m): 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
hassrash:

Thanks

Frontrunner Hassan.

Do you clear cars at the Lagos port ??
If yes.
How much will you charge to clear a 2004 Nissan Murano and 2004 Infiniti fx 35
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:35am On Jan 24, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Do you clear cars at the Lagos port ??
If yes.
How much will you charge to clear a 2004 Nissan Murano and 2004 Infiniti fx 35

strictly for cotonou car deal
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 11:39am On Jan 24, 2016
hassrash:

Mobil number:08035781822 or 08153882352, .

Thanks

Frontrunner Hassan
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
mikylon:
I WANTED TO PURCHASE AN ACURA MDX 2010/2011 MODEL FROM COTONOU AND A COLLEAGUE OF MINE INTRODUCED HIM TO ME.
IN MY DEALINGS WITH HIM I WAS FIRST SCARED INTIALLY OF COMMITTING MONEY INTO HIS HANDS, BUT ANYWAY I DID AND I MUST CONFESS THAT THIS DUDE IS TRUELY TRUE TO HIS WORDS. EVERY PENNY SPENT WAS BROKEN DOWN AND SPELT OUT.
I GOT MY VEHICLE ALTHOUGH A DAY BEHIND SCHEDULE WHICH WAS NOT ANY OF HIS FAULT BUT THE CLEARING PROCESS AT COTONOU.

IF I WANT TO BUY ANOTHER VEHICLE OR REDCOMMEND A DEALER TO ANYONE , I WONT HESITATE TO CONTACT HASSRASH. HE HAS WON MY CONFIDENCE AS A TEST & TRUSTED NAIRALAND.

Mr Mick so you are a nairalander!!!! your friend who introduced you to me didnt tell me you are on this forum ooo he didnt tell me at all,anyway Hassan A.K.A hassrash as done it again an again the way my daughter usually say!!!

My Boss its really nice doing business with you!Anyway am happy to read this great comment and recognition from you ,well here is the truely picture of the Acura MDX.2010 bought in cotonou and delivered to Mr Mick door step here in lagos with an original custom duty paper,Registration number etc

The nairalanders Hassan is here for your grade one very clean Cotonou Tokunbo Car/Suv with a geniued custom duty papers

For more enquiries kindly contact Hassan.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
mikylon:

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by eroticecstasy: 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
hassrash:

strictly for cotonou car deal

please how much will it cost to land the following cars in lagos?

2005 Volvo V70
2005 Volvo V90
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
eroticecstasy:

please how much will it cost to land the following cars in lagos?

2005 Volvo V70
2005 Volvo V90

Budget 1.6m for 2005 model of Volvo V70 or V90

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (113) (Reply)

Buy Your Cheap Clean Tokunbo Cars With Low Millage From Cotonou / Direct Tokumbo Cars At A Cheaper Price: 2000 - 2014 Model Cars. Toyota, Honda, / VIN Reports For Advertised Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.