Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? (2005 Views)

why do fine boys get starred at by random ladies? / Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by crackhaus: 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
On my own, I couldn't/wouldn't do that.
But I had this stuupid friend in school whose specialty was accosting random girls on the road when taking a walk...and if I was with him on any of those encounters, then I become part of the game. grin

The best I can/would do when I'm on my own or when I want to make the first move is in a closed random situation like in a bank, ATM queue, airport, club/party, restaurant, or at a friend's place (the target will usually be his/her neighbour).

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by tosyne2much(m): 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
MrCork:

^^^ see this Ghana boy....so u rather look fir punny in church than to find proper woman on the road...abi?...

....of course steet is the quickest way to find punny!
undecided
na so now... Na street sure pass if you wan bleep
Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
herald9:

You'll be a big flop...
And a flop at 40 is a flop forevergrin

Who told you I'll be get married at 40.

Lool. Abeg minus 12years from it nau. gringrin
Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by philantoxx(m): 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
KyleRobbie: Goooool... This got me crackin' real ßig...
pls don't break your ribs o

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by AfricanApple(f): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
herald9:
grin

We're different... Nairaland is another world entirely
so u will come here and show holy holy but something else in real life
Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by herald9: 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
AfricanApple: so u will come here and show holy holy but something else in real life
Nah...
I meant Nairalanders are different people entirely

We've been sharpened and polished by the different social threads that pop-up everyday...

So if you go out of here and still behave like your former self...

You're still a Learner undecided
Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by herald9: 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
FrancisTony:

Who told you I'll be get married at 40.

Lool. Abeg minus 12years from it nau. gringrin
I was doing a mental calculation...

The result was the time you'd have been able to gather up enough courage to approach a lady...
You might prolly be 40 grin

Is 28 not too early...Am looking at 30 or 32... lipsrsealed

or I just do it celebrities' style -get a son at 28 and get married later... I dey joke sha!

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by Onyiibazz: 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
FrancisTony:
I don't need a girlfriend. I need a fiancé when it's time for me to get a wife. cheesysmileycheesy

Guy u too sabi book! Infact remind me to buy you a can of fayrouz later
Re: Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? by franconian: 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
Crocz: I don't see anything wrong in that joor...you see a girl you like and you know the odds of seeing her again is either very slim or non-existent, why not?

Just don't be st*pid in your approach and be a gentleman cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Save Him / Coming To Nigeria Soon. I Need Advice / Five Signs You Belong To The "Dating But Single Zone"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.