Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

End Time: Half Naked Gospel singer Performs at Church –[PHOTO] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End Time: Half Naked Gospel singer Performs at Church –[PHOTO] (2278 Views)

ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) / Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) (2) (3) (4)

End Time: Half Naked Gospel singer Performs at Church –[PHOTO] by tiwaz(m): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2014
A photo of a half naked
gospel singer by the name
of Only 1
Harmony circulated various
social media sites yesterday
after the photo was posted on Facebook by an
outgraed congregation
member.
The singer was performing
at Riverside Church, New
York when the congregation member took
to facebook to express
their views, saying:
continu..... “It Is Shameful & Very
Appalling That The PASTOR
Of RIVERSIDE CHURCH In
NEW YORK,Allowed Singer
‘ONLY1HARMONY’,To Sing
In Their Church HALF- NAKED..As A Matter Of
Fact,I Don’t Call This PRAISE
& WORSHIP,Rather I’ll Call It
PERVERTED PRAISE &
LovePeddler-SHIP..
They Are Just Rubbishing The CHRISTENDOM..If The
SENIOR PASTOR Did Not See
Anything Wrong In
This,What About The
ASSOCIATE
PASTORS,DEACONS, DEACONESSES,MOTHERS &
FATHERS Of The
Church,When This
SHAMELESS LADY Stepped
On The Church Podium To
Sing?..Do They Want To Turn The Church Into A
RED-LIGHT
NIGHTCLUB?..Hmm!,Its
Really END-TIME,When All
Kinds Of People Will Claim
To Come In GOD’s Name,But In Real Sense,With Ulterior
Motives..Just Too Bad,I
MUST Say..SMH!..GOD Help Us
All, AMEN!!! :..” www.pijango..com.es/2014/09/end-time-half-naked-gospel-singer.html?m=1

Re: End Time: Half Naked Gospel singer Performs at Church –[PHOTO] by leshluap(m): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2014
No be jezebel b dis,king Ahab' wife in d bible?

Re: End Time: Half Naked Gospel singer Performs at Church –[PHOTO] by Tonykings: 9:52am On Sep 20, 2014
leshluap: No be jezebel b dis,king Ahab' wife in d bible?

Ah my brother, dt is her... I rmba her face very well!!!!, where she b dy since I heard she went to Italy to hide and lay low for a while....lol

Re: End Time: Half Naked Gospel singer Performs at Church –[PHOTO] by bnovative(m): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2014
Hmmmmn! churches in Nigeria will soon copy this, and phew! the era of liberal praise. allahu akbaru akuya!!!
Re: End Time: Half Naked Gospel singer Performs at Church –[PHOTO] by Tallesty1(m): 9:55am On Sep 20, 2014
Church Of Satan
Re: End Time: Half Naked Gospel singer Performs at Church –[PHOTO] by 9jaRonin(m): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2014
#Speechless....
PS: where did you say this church was again??.... gringrin
Re: End Time: Half Naked Gospel singer Performs at Church –[PHOTO] by euphorbia(f): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2014
shocked shocked I donot believe this.how can a church,even usher how this enter into the church?
Re: End Time: Half Naked Gospel singer Performs at Church –[PHOTO] by Yeahme06(f): 10:12am On Sep 20, 2014
:oi dnt beliv ds...in a church??God av mercy
Re: End Time: Half Naked Gospel singer Performs at Church –[PHOTO] by pijango(m): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2014
jezebel
Re: End Time: Half Naked Gospel singer Performs at Church –[PHOTO] by epospiky(m): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2014
Lord have mercy!
Re: End Time: Half Naked Gospel singer Performs at Church –[PHOTO] by Hermanie(m): 10:56am On Sep 20, 2014
If you ask her, she'll say God doesn't care about our dressing

*Men making God in their own image and liking
Re: End Time: Half Naked Gospel singer Performs at Church –[PHOTO] by tiwaz(m): 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
End time tins
Re: End Time: Half Naked Gospel singer Performs at Church –[PHOTO] by SonOfDavid91(m): 2:06am On Apr 20, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/size][size=8pt]This is quiet unbelievable & it makes me groaned!!!!
Imaging this evil act in the house of my father in heaven!
Where are the so called ELDERS of the this Church?[b]This is quiet unbelievable & it makes me groaned!!!!
Where are the so called ELDERS of the this Church?[/b]This is quiet unbelievable & it makes me groaned!!!!
Where are the so called ELDERS of the this Church?

Medical Findings On Speaking In Tongues-Dr. Carl Peterson, M.D / See Evidence The Jesus With "Long Hair" In Churches Is False. / Jesus Is Coming Soon