Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

people complain am too meek and simple, what should i do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / people complain am too meek and simple, what should i do? (1070 Views)

Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. / Can I Complain? / Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

people complain am too meek and simple, what should i do? by domwas2(m): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2014
My current boss do take me out for a couple of beer at evening but later stopped until today he called me when drunk with a babe saying he like me am a good guy BUT am too meek, simple, cool headed now am disturbed.
2ndly, tђє place ℓ̊ workd b4 now, after ℓ̊ had resignned & finished serving my one month notice as in my contract, my boss who is a pastor sat me down for his final say still mention same thing, he said as ℓ̊ qoute " ℓ̊ really like Ʋ as a person Ʋ do all neccesary things & do wateva Ʋ are ask to do, ℓ̊ love tђє self Ʋ are but tђє only tin ℓ seee wrong is that in our current society in order to survive Ʋ need to be very rugged blablabla...
3rdly, tђє place ℓ̊ left b4 tђє 2nd, ℓ̊ resigned due to a dirty game they are upto, they expected me to dribble contractors when they promised to pay them at an appointed time so ℓ̊ resigned & left one month salary with them since they wanted to used that as a medium for purnishing me... So tђє H.R. called me & said since tђє company employed me ℓ̊ should be tђє one after tђє company interests not after tђє contractors, that am too light ℓ̊ dn't have tђє heart as a man blablabla that aside.
Moreover, the company b4 tђє 3rd, this is where my career started, ℓ̊ started here as a learner, it a long story ℓ̊ had lots of opportunities to steal but ℓ̊ didn't...lots of tђє guys we worked together are using tђє stolen money for businesses now, some own company, houses, cars. even when ℓ̊ was on transfer to head northern region, a colleague of mine connived with my project manager to exchanged me for him so he can bring him returns which ℓ̊ never care.
Finaly, if ℓ̊ am that person ℓ̊ will have been more richer now but just thinking abt all dis, is there a way ℓ̊ can change or what can ℓ̊ do
Re: people complain am too meek and simple, what should i do? by Tallesty1(m): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2014
Become a BADASS
Re: people complain am too meek and simple, what should i do? by LordRepz(m): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2014
Blessed are the meek,for they shall inherit the earth...
Re: people complain am too meek and simple, what should i do? by euphorbia(f): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2014
Don't be discouraged.don't compromise.remember we ll leave this earth one day and give account
Re: people complain am too meek and simple, what should i do? by monalicious(f): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2014
continue being you. you would be rewarded for it soon.it may be difficult doing the right thing in a country and world like ours, but you shouldn't stop.don't do to others what you don't want done to you, no matter the pressure.

2 Likes

Re: people complain am too meek and simple, what should i do? by AdeniyiA(m): 10:29am On Sep 20, 2014
NEVER TRY TO BE ANOTHER PERSON.
we can't all be the same, and that's what makes world exciting.
Never compromise ... The grace of God be with you.
Re: people complain am too meek and simple, what should i do? by enm(m): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2014
domwas2: My current boss do take me out for a couple of beer at evening but later stopped until today he called me when drunk with a babe saying he like me am a good guy BUT am too meek, simple, cool headed now am disturbed.
2ndly, tђє place ℓ̊ workd b4 now, after ℓ̊ had resignned & finished serving my one month notice as in my contract, my boss who is a pastor sat me down for his final say still mention same thing, he said as ℓ̊ qoute " ℓ̊ really like Ʋ as a person Ʋ do all neccesary things & do wateva Ʋ are ask to do, ℓ̊ love tђє self Ʋ are but tђє only tin ℓ seee wrong is that in our current society in order to survive Ʋ need to be very rugged blablabla...
3rdly, tђє place ℓ̊ left b4 tђє 2nd, ℓ̊ resigned due to a dirty game they are upto, they expected me to dribble contractors when they promised to pay them at an appointed time so ℓ̊ resigned & left one month salary with them since they wanted to used that as a medium for purnishing me... So tђє H.R. called me & said since tђє company employed me ℓ̊ should be tђє one after tђє company interests not after tђє contractors, that am too light ℓ̊ dn't have tђє heart as a man blablabla that aside.
Moreover, the company b4 tђє 3rd, this is where my career started, ℓ̊ started here as a learner, it a long story ℓ̊ had lots of opportunities to steal but ℓ̊ didn't...lots of tђє guys we worked together are using tђє stolen money for businesses now, some own company, houses, cars. even when ℓ̊ was on transfer to head northern region, a colleague of mine connived with my project manager to exchanged me for him so he can bring him returns which ℓ̊ never care.
Finaly, if ℓ̊ am that person ℓ̊ will have been more richer now but just thinking abt all dis, is there a way ℓ̊ can change or what can ℓ̊ do

Bro nothing is wrong at all with you but everything is wrong with them. No matter what they say or do just keep being yourself. For very soon you will soon see your reward from heaven but don't depart from the presence of God and the gathering of His children.

When wrong or feel unjustly punished or accuse don't fight them, clear your heart of all ill thought and just table the case before God and see what will happen.
Re: people complain am too meek and simple, what should i do? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
They are not complaining...They are complementing you...

Please continue to be the real you...We love meek aand gentle guys...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? / Responsibilities In The Home Between Husband(man) And The Wife(woman) / My Lesbian Secret... Must read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.