Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) (37393 Views)

Breaking News, All Apple Fans - The New Iphone 7 ‘won’t Have A Headphone Socket / When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) / iPhone 6 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by keypad1: 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
ginajet: lmao no na, we go order 4 am nii ooo... so bring the master card out sharply tongue
my mastercard provider said they r having technical issue.

Just buy am come
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by udemzyudex(m): 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
rubb!sh..

1 Like

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by Sammyblaq(m): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
just imagine...the phone na visa to heaven¿
I no fit. Whites and their madness sef.

1 Like

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by fadjnr(m): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
chucky234: Hope Seun can see that iphone 6 plus was sold for over $2,500, add shipping,clearing and profit to that and see if you wont get a total of the N450,000 I quoted in my thread.
Unlock my thread jare

Oga read the thing well na. 64G was sold for £700. The space on the queue was the one sold at $2500.
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nobleval: IN FIVE YEARS TIME THIS PEOPLE WILL LOOK BACK AT HOW THEY QUEUED UP FOR THIS PHONE AND FEEL ASHAMED smiley Things come and go. The craze of the moment now is Iphone 6....smh
5 year ko, 5 years ni
just wait till i phone 7 is out. These same ppl will come back to cue for it
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
That first pic looks more like India than UK.
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by maxisfield(f): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
GodMode:

My world is unique.

U mus b an alien..welcm to ma own world tongue
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by drey08(m): 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by spanzed(m): 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
timidapsin:
Everything ain't about money
yea I no...but the way you took FP as if u win lottery...sha congrats

1 Like

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by mako007(m): 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
ginajet: bros na so we see am oh...... na faith I dey work with oh
lol, ur God wee do it.
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by kennykg(m): 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
When would Nigerians start queqing for Nokia or tecno

grin
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by ginajet(f): 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
mako007: lol, ur God wee do it.
Amen
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
morbid: poverty mentality!! Not evri1 needs to wrk4rm 8am to 4pm to enjoy the gud finz of life. Most Western billionaires av only a kid or at most 2,and wen they leav this earth,their wealth wil b willed to just doz2kids. So relax! No2blame dem.
and who told u am poor uh did i ever mention i cant afford it, this is one thing which makes me hate nairaland av used d iphone 5c and its a good overrated phone and i was trying to point out dat i cant imagine getting back frm work and going to line up for a phone which is still a smartphone but u just jumped to conclusions dat am poor right mtchew
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
Haaaaaa.....this people sef......just to buy Fone?...na wa o..

1 Like

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
so absurd y cant dis guys wait till its available sef

1 Like

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
Titiluvly: Haaaaaa.....this people sef......just to buy Fone?...na wa o..
so you dont know dat wen you buy dis phone u become free frm ebola ,std's and boko haram eh you are a jonzer

1 Like

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by chucky234(m): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
fadjnr:

Oga read the thing well na. 64G was sold for £700. The space on the queue was the one sold at $2500.
If he bought a space for $2,500(£1,500) how is he paying for the phone?
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by cigie(m): 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
someone farted here..who noticed grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
chucky234: If he bought a space for $2,500(£1,500) how is he paying for the phone?
i have just one word to tell d guy dat bought the space for 2500 quids SILLY FOOL
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by greall1: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
Awon Ode ..(Jobless People)

1 Like

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by chucky234(m): 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
trishguy: i have just one word to tell d guy dat bought the space for 2500 quids SILLY FOOL
My brother the thing tire me ooo
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by Nostalgia(f): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
gladpresh: FAKE PEOPLE

FAKE PEOPLE EVERYWHEREundecided

Galz on apple BBM
me - hi smiley
her - (no rply)
me -smiley hello
her - (no rply)
me - sadare you there...??
her (no rply)
me -smiley 8565 4523 45625 24..iz airtym..500
buckz
her - wow! thankz which network ?
me -iz CN
her - which one is that..?
me -grin grin cartoon network
lol
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by texazzpete(m): 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
UchihaItachi: Jobless mofos sad

Yes, because jobless people with no money are the exact category of people that can afford $699 phones.

/s
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by kraftykc(m): 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
UchihaItachi: Jobless mofos sad

If only you could have used your genjutsu to get a place in the line, you'd have been 2k usd richer now.
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by texazzpete(m): 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
trishguy: and who told u am poor uh did i ever mention i cant afford it, this is one thing which makes me hate nairaland av used d iphone 5c and its a good overrated phone and i was trying to point out dat i cant imagine getting back frm work and going to line up for a phone which is still a smartphone but u just jumped to conclusions dat am poor right mtchew

You cannot seem to comprehend that there are people out there that are different from you, that have different opinions and values and these differences should not be carelessly mocked.

I'm sure half of the people on that line cannot believe there are people in Nigeria that spend 3+ hours of a pleasant Sunday in church and hand over 10% of their salaries to their Pastors .

1 Like

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
trishguy: so you dont know dat wen you buy dis phone u become free frm ebola ,std's and boko haram eh you are a jonzer

Lol...no be only Ebola...you bcom free from death....undecided
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by acada111(f): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
Vanity!!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by fadjnr(m): 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
chucky234: If he bought a space for $2,500(£1,500) how is he paying for the phone?

That's why they are called whites ( they are crazy).

1 Like

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by GodMode: 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
maxisfield:

U mus b an alien..welcm to ma own world tongue

And u must be from the Amazons... cos technology seems weird to u.
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by sugaarbear(m): 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
abeg watin be the features of this over hyped phone ..?
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by beeznitfizo: 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
Choice is the catalyst of consequence so people get trapped in the cage of their own construction,
each page inscribed in a book of life,
details their own destruction
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by 7508: 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
See ehn my people, there is more that meets the eye o, please pay particular attention to most of the pics that the op posted, those early adopters are actually Asian box breakers who want to buy out as much stock as possible with the hope that when they all sell out initially, they will now fleece the now desperate iphone fans by overcharging them. It's happened year after year, well organised and these guys make a killing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Checkout The Features and Price Of Pepsi P1 Android Phone / Buying Gadgets Online In Nigeria? Don’t Fall Victim To This. / How Can You Rationally Justify Spending N600,00 On A Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.