Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. (4006 Views)

A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant / What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ / She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by richkal(m): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
As for me, the girl(Tosin) came to the shop in front of my villa to buy food stuffs, though i've been eyeing her for so long but try to look out for the perfect timing to do the approaching, i tried to build up little courage to walk up to her (for i'm in level 2 and she is in level 5, also do roll with my brothers the same level), i just tried my gut and called

Me: tosin (at this time my heart is in my mouth)
Tosin: how far, sho wapa?( hope you're fine)
Me: yeah, i've been longing to see you
Tosin: hope no prob?
Me: well (went straight to the point) if i tell you sth you'd believe, but its true,
tosin: what?
Me: you see there are good reasons why i like YOU than any other girl on this campus *her eyeball rised* i can start mentioning them now but i dont want to waste your time i just want you to be my gf
(my body was quaking at this time)
Tosin: if i hear??...me...your gf...hope you're insane i guess.....(hissed and left)
She later give-in other day due to my persistence.

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by swindo1(m): 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
Nna me to woo a lady kno be moi moi, just dey observe tinz 4 dis junction. 2day e kno go easy 4 dat banny way dey my area wit some kind wicked wicked killing point way i do grab 4 here, com 9pm una go here latest
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
kika23:
Not at all.... I just walked in, he smiled and kablaam!! I like you.... And I liked the fact he was straight forward... And I liked him too... Weird yea?

Totally
Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by coolxpat(m): 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
It was in my 200L. So one very faithfully day, I saw a beautiful young lady during 1 of my departmental course. She's 4rm a neighboring dept taken the course with us. Unknown to me she's in her final year just taken a CO with us. B4 I got the courage to approach her the semester was over. It took me 2 more years to finally get her contact thru a friend. I called and introduced myself as a secret admirer then she smiled. I described her smile as "rays of sunshine so warm and inviting". We spoke at length. At last she ask if I can share my pic with her due to distance barrier which I did and that's hw we became the best of friends...unfortunately for me sm1 proposed to her. Till today, she wish I came first but God knows the best for all of us. She's married for 6months nw and we respect one another by keeping our distance. If only I can turn back the hands of time sad

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. by usmanspihn(m): 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
Yo guys I don't know about you oh and how you do it and I would love to know. But me ehn, my heart dey cut to approach babe maybe fear of rejection. But this babe came to borrow a course in my dept and same level. After thinking it through for like one month, asking friends for another one month, I finally approached her but at the end just asked for her friendship. She no even gimme number that day. We later became best of friends sha as she moved from ma skul totally.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Has A Bigger Díck Than Me(sour Experience With A Tranny) / As Handsome As I Am, I Don't Have Any Girlfriend Or Any Lady To Call / Man Shocked By Responses After Putting Girlfriend Up For Sale On Ebay (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.