Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:12 AM

What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage (1769 Views)

My Greatest Fear About Love / How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / My Worst Fear About Marraige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by mizcalvina(f): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2014
valdes00: My greatest fear is ... STRAFFING d same PU ZZY everyday..... *shakes head*... I pray I can cope
grin
valdes00: My greatest fear is ... STRAFFING d same PU ZZY everyday..... *shakes head*... I pray I can cope
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by Kentnickole(m): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2014
Spidermon:

B4 marriage, the babe ought to have slept over at your place enough times na...and if later in the marriage she shows demonic tendencies, na to perform exorcism/deliverance for her with overnite non stop doggee style.

Doggee wat? Hmm... I reserve my comment.
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by ramdris(m): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2014
mizcalvina: awww damn it..
What! Say ur mind now o
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by coolzeal(m): 11:19am On Sep 20, 2014
I might cheat because I easily get irritated. Well, I don't have fears anymore. If we don't make it, then we don't. If we do, then great!
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by mizcalvina(f): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2014
ramdris:
What! Say ur mind now o
you ryt abt what u said, i am not yet married to my American boo yet he has started giving me conditions he can kill any guy that comes close to me lol
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by Kentnickole(m): 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
Kentnickole: The fear that you sleep on thesame bed wt someone you did nt grow up with. You wouldnt know wat transpires at night...
*Dramatic imagination* You are asleep, backing ur wife or hubby... You may not knw if he/she is busy conjuring, invoking or nicromancing behind you... Jeez, you wake up to look behind I and find him/her in black robe wt dread locks nd vampire teeth... Jeez

Hello glitest smiley
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
My biggest fear is havin to fu ck one man foreva. Hmmmmm
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
Tallesty1: Is it possible?
yeah it is and has happened before.
They were old though, his wife was ill became bedridden. He stayed by her bedside those last days anyways that night she died but he still sat there even after the doctor confirmed her death, they decided to leave him till the morning so that they can take the body to the mortuary.
The next day they met him still on the chair but upon closer inspection, he was also dead, they ended up taking the two bodies to the mortuary.
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
Kentnickole:

Hello glitest smiley
Hey u!
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by daveP(m): 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
rozzay: My biggest fear is havin to fu ck one man foreva. Hmmmmm
thats part of the deal signed on tying d knots.

I fear see a side i never knew before/she changed from holy mary to incredible Hulk. That can cause stroke o! Lol
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by Spidermon: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
rozzay: My biggest fear is havin to fu ck one man foreva. Hmmmmm

Rozzay omo oro!!
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
IfyAngela:
They were old though, his wife was ill became bedridden. He stayed by her bedside those last days anyways that night she died but he still sat there even after the doctor confirmed her death, they decided to leave him till the morning so that they can take the body to the mortuary.
The next day they met him still on the chair but upon closer inspection, he was also dead, they ended up taking the two bodies to the mortuary.
still a sad end
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by lawrenceunaa: 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
i don't have yet but i don't fall for or marry the wrong lady cheesy
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
IfyAngela:
Wow. I haven't heard or witnessed such.

But happy ending is still not guaranteed sha, what if one makes heaven and the other couldn'tsad
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by ramdris(m): 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
mizcalvina: you ryt abt what u said, i am not yet married to my American boo yet he has started giving me conditions he can kill any guy that comes close to me lol
Dats d hard part kg marriage. Atimes u just wanna feel free bt if u do,na kasala.
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by fightforchange1(f): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
Marrying n procreating with da wrong guy....
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by Kentnickole(m): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:
Hey u!

Lols...
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
...hmmmm...

...Marrying someone who wont love me and my kids...

My greatest fear....
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
Only regret is seeing somebody you really like and wish to get married to before you got married to the present one
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by mizcalvina(f): 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
temigracie: ...hmmmm...

...Marrying someone who wont love me and my kids...

My greatest fear....
wow will any sane man hate his kids and wife..
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
mizcalvina: wow will any sane man hate his kids and wife..

people change alot...
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by chimerase2: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ma biggest fear is life ends at marriage
A new life, new responsiblity, no more tins we used to do while single
U hv no choice dn to eat one particular soup till ur life end unless u wn mak God punish u
Be an ardent follower of the mins3
Ur own na go to work take care of ua beloved wife and children and family datts all na wia ur life end na wetin de vex me gon angry
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by Brukevwe(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
MY BIGGEST FEAR IS NOT GETTING OLD, ITS NOT GETTING BORED, NOR ANY OTHER. MY BIGGEST FEAR IS HAVING A BROKEN HOME/MARRIAGE. THE NEGATIVE IMPACT IT HAS ON THE COUPLE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THE KIDS. I DON'T WANT WANT TO HAVE THESAME MARITAL LIFE MY PARENTS HAD. NOTHING HURTS MORE THAN THAT LOOKING AT ONE'S LIFE AND FEELING LIKE AN EPIC FAIL. GOD BLESS THOSE THAT STICK TO THE END!!!
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
Tallesty1: Wow. I haven't heard or witnessed such.

But happy ending is still not guaranteed sha, what if one makes heaven and the other couldn'tsad
Yeah i understand heaven is a personal thing buh couples that are determined can work through that i guess......

(1) (2) (Reply)

D’banj A.K.A MR X Just Propose To Tonto Dikeh / Guys, How Do U Feel When A Lady Texts " Hello Handsome" ?? / How Do I Make Her Come Out Of Her Shield

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.