Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Sean Tizzle Performs N#aked At Uniben - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sean Tizzle Performs N#aked At Uniben (3506 Views)

6 Types Of Salary ( Depending On How It Performs On A Particular Month ) / Dr Damages Performs Brain Sugery On President Jonathan (video) / Is This Not MADNESS?? Female Artiste Performs On Top Of Her Male Fan [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sean Tizzle Performs N#aked At Uniben by FNNEWS: 10:19am On Sep 20, 2014
Popular Nigerian Musician Sean Tizzle performed naked at the UNIBEN Coke Studio Africa show this afternoon.

The show, organised by #CokestudioAfrica was held at Hall 2 Car Park of the great institution, and had the likes of Rayce, Oritse Femi, Sean Tizzle, amongst others in attendance.

The high point of the show was when Sean Tizzle was to perform, and in a coke-induced frenzy, started tearing off his clothes to throw at the audience.

He threw his jacket, chains, wrist watch, face cap, tee-shirt, shoe, and belt at the audience who were scrambling to catch the prized items.

Re-invigorated by the frenzy, he also tore off his remaining clothing and threw at the audience, leaving only his boxers.

This got the students so wild that it caught the attention of the security forces within the school.

They apprehended Sean Tizzle and bounced him off-stage, into a van which took him straight to the famous Oluku Psychatric Hospital in Benin-City where he was placed under immediate observation for signs of madness or EBOLA…

VISIT www. FOR MORE HILARIOUS NEWS

#DontMissThenextFunnyThing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sean Tizzle Performs N#aked At Uniben by TheMan3: 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
There is no.such place called ’oluku phsychatric hospital' in Benin

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Performs N#aked At Uniben by sparkleRed(f): 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
Bloody liar! Chai I weak 4 u sha@ OP, he wasn't naked ooh my people..ahah pple and wrong info sha

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Performs N#aked At Uniben by tsleazy(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
.@OP excuse my french... But You are a goddamned modafucking b!tchass liar, I was in the show yesterday, sean tizzle did not even take off his top...STOP SPILLING OUT LIES TO DRIVE TRAFFIC YO UR THREAD and BLOGSITE.except if ur joking
Re: Sean Tizzle Performs N#aked At Uniben by Nimaabubakar(f): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
Chai!!! People can lie for Africa sha
Re: Sean Tizzle Performs N#aked At Uniben by nickz(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
FNN-fake naija newsgringrin
Re: Sean Tizzle Performs N#aked At Uniben by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
Op u see wetin u don do yourself?peeps are wiser,bera luck next time
Re: Sean Tizzle Performs N#aked At Uniben by armadeo(m): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
nickz: FNN-fake naija newsgringrin

Am surprised people don't know this dude yet.

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Performs N#aked At Uniben by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
@op lie lie somebody
Re: Sean Tizzle Performs N#aked At Uniben by ShirelleBaby: 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
hahahaha,lmao-have to follow this guy!!I love reading reactions of peeps that find it hard to use their brains while reading-they just read 3lines and summarize the rest in their blank heads-hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Performs N#aked At Uniben by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
tsleazy: .@OP excuse my french... But You are a goddamned modafucking b!tchass liar, I was in the show yesterday, sean tizzle did not even take off his top...STOP SPILLING OUT LIES TO DRIVE TRAFFIC YO UR THREAD and BLOGSITE.except if ur joking
Now breathe in and out. Then reread the article till the end.
Re: Sean Tizzle Performs N#aked At Uniben by deebee13(f): 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
The literacy level of this nation needs prayers, if this much people can't read a post of about 200 words, and understand it's a joke!

Good one @op!

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Performs N#aked At Uniben by bclipse(f): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
Jesus some people can lie .thank God i was at d show o he gave out his watch,his neck piece his shoe dt was all na u knw when e take tear shirt.lion like u
Re: Sean Tizzle Performs N#aked At Uniben by danbrowndmf(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
op why smtn 4ma mind jus dy tl me say thunder must fire u b4 dis month end, why dis kin lie na?
Re: Sean Tizzle Performs N#aked At Uniben by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 21, 2014
Nimaabubakar: Chai!!! People can lie for Africa sha
how r u
Re: Sean Tizzle Performs N#aked At Uniben by cinoricky: 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
grin fool @op
Re: Sean Tizzle Performs N#aked At Uniben by amsoslim(m): 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
FNNEWS:
Popular Nigerian Musician Sean Tizzle performed naked at the UNIBEN Coke Studio Africa show this afternoon.

The show, organised by #CokestudioAfrica was held at Hall 2 Car Park of the great institution, and had the likes of Rayce, Oritse Femi, Sean Tizzle, amongst others in attendance.

The high point of the show was when Sean Tizzle was to perform, and in a coke-induced frenzy, started tearing off his clothes to throw at the audience.

He threw his jacket, chains, wrist watch, face cap, tee-shirt, shoe, and belt at the audience who were scrambling to catch the prized items.

Re-invigorated by the frenzy, he also tore off his remaining clothing and threw at the audience, leaving only his boxers.

This got the students so wild that it caught the attention of the security forces within the school.

They apprehended Sean Tizzle and bounced him off-stage, into a van which took him straight to the famous Oluku Psychatric Hospital in Benin-City where he was placed under immediate observation for signs of madness or EBOLA…

VISIT www. FOR MORE HILARIOUS NEWS

#DontMissThenextFunnyThing
Lie lie...show us pix so we confirm if true or nt...

(1) (Reply)

The Comedian Thread / Searching For Nigeria's 2016 Budget, Pictures. / Funny Photo Of The Day! Alcohol And Yoga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.