Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? (3376 Views)

Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 20, 2014
Hallo girls...?
I found this pics online, they belong to the founder of Nairaland.
I never knew seun was this handsome.. Since I became a member of Nairaland, I have only seen one of his pic. (The one with agbada)

So ladies, what if you see this guy physically, Would you be able to turn him down assuming he ask you for a date?

Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 20, 2014
More pics

Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 20, 2014
Pretty boy swags, Smh angry

Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 20, 2014
banega: Smh angry
Y are u shaking your head... Do u have a headache?

Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by hannesy(f): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2014
Ahahhahahahahaha ah swear seun looks like a gal on low cut *lipseal*

Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Chimerase(m): 10:43am On Sep 20, 2014
U sure say seun dn read 21 undecided #noOffeinse

Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 20, 2014
hannesy: Ahahhahahahahaha ah swear seun looks like a gal on low cut *lipseal*
. That's harsh ma dear
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 20, 2014
[quote author=]. That's harsh ma dear [/quote]
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 20, 2014
Wat a stupid question evn if a guy is extremely handsome i can
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 20, 2014
rahymat: Wat a stupid question evn if a guy is extremely handsome i can
ARE U SURE YOU'RE SURE OF WHAT YOU'RE SAYING.

Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2014
u can? Or u can't?
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by dnacrystal: 10:57am On Sep 20, 2014
:oHe's pretty!

Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by ifex370(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2014
[quote author=]More pics[/quote]
lol see head....

the last pic got me rolling
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by ifex370(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2014
[quote author=]More pics[/quote]
lol see head....

the last pic got me rolling grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by datguru: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2014
SMH
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Naavah(f): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2014
Lol, why wld I trip for a beautiful man. Make I c front biko
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by coldfury: 11:09am On Sep 20, 2014
Wickedness in high places grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 20, 2014
Una wiket o! cry cry cry

Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Adeoba10(m): 11:30am On Sep 20, 2014
Innocenty face
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by nwaneri(m): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2014
Ok?
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by chemystery: 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
*in psquare's voice*
this na your story story story yeah...

Hehehe, babe, have you seen me?
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by rattlesnake(m): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
banega: Smh angry
Smh undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Bryan12(m): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
But he looks laka geek lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
Bryan12: But he looks laka geek lipsrsealed
of course he's a computer geek.

Just like me.
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Sunkyphil(m): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
niggur u gay
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
His handsomeness is not of d essense d fact dat he is seun of nland will make ladies fall @ his feet

Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by nickz(m): 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
gringrin;Dlast picture tho
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
rattlesnake: Smh undecided undecided undecided
Your Moniker though angry
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by rattlesnake(m): 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
banega: Your Moniker though angry
u loving it?
Re: Ladies, Would You Be Able To Resist The Handsomeness of This Guy? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
[quote author=] Y are u shaking your head... Do u have a headache?[/quote] angry angry

5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. / This Is What We Guy's Wants .. Ladies Pls(pic) / Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander