Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. (20917 Views)

‘asari Dokubo Was Arrested In South Africa In $9.3m #cashforarms Deal’ / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Opens Up On $9.3m Arms Deal / Oritsejafor Owns Seized Jet With $9. 3m In S / Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. by esoboy875(m): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Abeg SA, mak una flex d moni because if una return am na dem @ d top go share am.

2 Likes

Re: South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. by Rhoo: 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nigerian politicians will never stop being corrupt as long as it citizens keep giving excuses for their corruption. reading the responses of some Nigerians here its no wonder their government steal indiscriminately, disregarding ordinary citizens

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. by successking: 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
mrofficial:

If you had understanding, you would know that when visiting a country, you enter through the airport. Stewpid thing.

You are just speaking from the point of anger which has beclouded your sense of reasoning thereby leaving you in a state of unsound mind.

You have nothing to contribute so just read comments and move on with your freckle mind. Azi!
Re: South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
stevolinkon40: am available. What can I do for u sir?
Just get me 5bottles of cold KUNU AND SHAWARMA .
Re: South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
don't take my post serious,I was just giving a hidden picture...somebody is talking about seizing money from SA company in Nigeria therefore mine was to bring the dimension which the poster is not thinking of presumably...the motto of the BRICS nations is an injury to one is an injury to all...therefore my delusion as you say is influenced by that motto....

Calculia:

So in your own delusion, China now mix politics and business. #ideylaffoh! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Business will flourish with Russia and China as they have been going, whilst we recover that which is ours from South African.
Re: South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. by rhadiator15(m): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
;
Buoyantic: lolz oga we know before?
Re: South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. by Iceking1(m): 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
Oritsejafor is a thief, he is a political thug, all d moni wen he dun chop neva reach am..... Bastard thief pple dey suffer he dey enjoy lile say na heaven he dey am a GEJ fan bt as 4rm today onwards i will vote 4 LP in dis nxt presidential election even doh i knw dey ar nt going 2 win or i dnt knw d candidate at least am nt going 2 regreat wen trouble start bcus i did'nt vote pdp or apc ... Period

1 Like

Re: South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. by Litmus: 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
Mynd44: So now the Nigerian government is "laundering" money....just great

Lol, in a world where Ebola could be Cholera, the French Minister committed fraud not corruption, it makes sense that the theft of Nigerian money by South Africa could be constructed as Nigeria laundering money.

1 Like

Re: South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. by ayukdaboss(m): 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
iamord:

Run who down
in case You don't know
Nigeria is not the only corrupt country in the world
But your majority are fond of washing your dirty linen in public
Don't blame anyone!
What Nationality? Ghana or South Africa
Re: South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. by Billygee2u: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
oathman: They will just seize our money just like that....when most people in Nigeria is complaining about the level of poverty yet we have $9.3billion being seize in south africa...i hate this country
south Africa cannot seize that money .they are just trying to be seen as a clean country and don't forget that they have been looking for means to bring down Nigeria ,since the rise of Nigeria's GDP.
Re: South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. by Litmus: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
Let's be, hay, startlingly radical here - hoi South Africa, yea "honest" bastards, do the right thing, why not send Nigeria's corruptly stashed money to some needy cause in Nigeria?? grin

Send it to the families of people who have lost loved once to Bokoharam, set up a fund for them in a transparent way, abroad somewhere....

1 Like

Re: South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. by iamord(m): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
ayukdaboss:
What Nationality? Ghana or South Africa

I have made my point clear
Re: South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
Owo wo'gbo.

1 Like

Re: South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. by san316(m): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
Chai! See liver. Ordinary south africa. Nigerian Army should start preparing, we have a country to invade. This nonsense must stop.
Re: South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
stevolinkon40: Thinking if I should comment or just book space here
or both
Re: South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. by cole265(m): 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
Gombs: Well then...if they don't wanna accept our explanation, we have one choice and that is use our diplomatic strength. Cash for arms deal by most government is done, wonder why this one is blown out of proportion, I think it's because Oritsejafor is a pastor and PDP is the government.

NO. The problem is inexperience in the skills of modern governance and leadership.
Let's tell our selves the truth, this poo would never have happened with OBJ, iBB or even shagari at the top.
...even simple thieving, they can't operate smoothly.

2 Likes

Re: South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. by Okeikpu(m): 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
APC & Sahara reporters planned the whole shitt..... just to make way for that old retired boko haram leader (BUHARI)
Re: South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. by mrofficial(m): 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
successking:

You are just speaking from the point of anger which has beclouded your sense of reasoning thereby leaving you in a state of unsound mind.

You have nothing to contribute so just read comments and move on with your freckle mind. Azi!

What was your contribution before you quoted me and also referred to me as 'Ewu'?

I hope by now you know why I called you stewpid thing. Nkita!

1 Like

Re: South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. by chinnyonwu(m): 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
MrCork: ..that Nigeria isa f***** ed up place...rhia is y we Londoners ain't coming bak....fogerrit. (no offense) angry
^^^ .. no paper
Re: South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. by MrCork: 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
chinnyonwu:
^^^ .. no paper

. ..bro, but seriously,don't u people hav English named in that Nigeria and cant u hav a nice British name like linda,henry,bingo,locky or even swf,sally?

....what the hek is chinwugogo and how do u expect females to takeu serious?.
undecided

3 Likes

Re: South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. by akoaki(m): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
All this talk will not take us anywhere. Our forefathers talked. Our fathers also complained as we are doing now. I believe we need a different approach to solve the problems plaguing this country.

1 Like

Re: South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
Oh, please! The money is too small for ammunition. It is for smoking and getting South African b i t c h e s laid. That money can't buy a private jet! So let South African people have it due to our government negligence to follow international protocol.That is a good lesson for them to learn. Another day they will not take to primitive approach in doing things.

1 Like

Re: South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. by otokx(m): 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
Its a pity.
Re: South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. by skyprofm(m): 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
Okeikpu: APC & Sahara reporters planned the whole shitt..... just to make way for that old retired boko haram leader (BUHARI)

Rily tot only sane pple patronize NL. Never knew d likes of u still exist. D*ckhead
Re: South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. by stan241(m): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
All of u shouting that SA hates Nigeria bla bla bla make me ashmaed seriously. ..what has that got to do with the fact that your own country ' might' the key word being might be involved in what seems a classic case of money laundering. ..its a pity really a big shame the number of educated illiterates we have in this country....a lot of people on this forum are basically tribal and religious bigots

5 Likes

Re: South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
oathman: They will just seize our money just like that....when most people in Nigeria is complaining about the level of poverty yet we have $9.3billion being seize in south africa...i hate this country

U talk as though they were ever going to let u have a kobo out of the booty.

1 Like

Re: South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. by shegxi(m): 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
Wit all d hardship in dis country, some people still de talk say hell fire dey, iffa hear. Our politicians can give d devil a run for his money.

1 Like

Re: South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. by Okeikpu(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
skyprofm:

Rily tot only sane pple patronize NL. Never knew d likes of u still exist. D*ckhead
grin pu$$yface!
Re: South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
The problem is even if you don't vote for GEJ, Who will you vote for? They are all the same..........I weep for Nigeria, that country doesn't deserve those bad leaders.

1 Like

Re: South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. by fxskye: 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
Gombs: Well then...if they don't wanna accept our explanation, we have one choice and that is use our diplomatic strength. Cash for arms deal by most government is done, wonder why this one is blown out of proportion, I think it's because Oritsejafor is as pastor and PDP is the government.

Sharapppp! Cash for arm deal ? If it's legitimate, don't u think d whole world would have been highly insecure n under siege?

A question for u....why did FG not do d diplomatic needful before embarking on d cash transaction?

So, if it's d other way.round n u r d president of Nigeria, u would allow d transaction to continue without a second thought of security risk?

You Jonathan supporters have d country with highest impunity carried out by that slowpoke.

What do u think would be d aggregate submission of Muslims after this?
Re: South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. by fxskye: 11:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
omenka: I think this is a well orchestrated plan by Tinubu to embarrass GEJ!! Just thesame way he travelled to the US to connive with that judge to deny Baruji Kashamu justice over those trumped up drugs charges!! cry

So Tinubu has become d most influential person in world, even pass Obama.

Pls, Jona:daft supporters wake up. Anyway, it's always been fresh air that pollute d country n bring shame to us at international level.
Re: South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. by fxskye: 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
terrimatix: The problem is even if you don't vote for GEJ, Who will you vote for? They are all the same..........I weep for Nigeria, that country doesn't deserve those bad leaders.

What make Jonathan be saint among others that will make him deserve ur vote? Think.......

His tenure has brought us to a very low status beyond national boundary.

So, he's best candidate PDP could source for from a teeming population of over 160m?
Wait for other parties to unveil their candidates n u would see intelligent n credible candidates among them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time / IQ Test: How Many Triangles Can You Find? / Welcome To 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.