Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,723 members, 7,805,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? (2097 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days / Ladies Am I The Only Obsessed With Dark Skinned Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? by SisterCaro(m): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2014
I went out with my friends last night together with my boyfriend and his friends. I noticed that the guys he came with were very arrogant and self-centred, this was coming from the dark skinned men. They criticized almost every girl their eyes fell on and i wont lie it sound very stupid because none of them looked like they can turn heads either. My boyfriend and 1 other guy though they are not too light skinned, were very pleasant to the people around. This is just not the one of the many incidents i have noticed.

I find quite a good number of dark skinned men putting down other people and i have always wondered if its their their insecurities that causes it. They make fun of other guys slightly darker than them and they call them mean names, not that it makes them look Any more attractive anyway. I have had some mocking dark skinned women, and how they would not shut up about finding mixed women to be more attractive. I wondered to myself its not because they desperately want partners that will not make their offspring as unappealing as they are or what? It also gets worse with age, as he gets older and darker, the more insecure he becomes.

If you go to social networks such as instagram, twitter and path you will find out there are probably more men that use filters to hide their true complexion. You will be shocked when you see some of these people in person, they always look 5-10shades darker than they do on the internet

Most light skinned guys i have come across are very pleasant, they usually don't feel the need to go an extra mile to feel good about themselves. What causes our dark skinned men to have so much hate in them, if they say they are not insecure?
Re: Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 20, 2014
Your perception of dark-skinned people is totally wrong. I'm pretty sure you've been surrounded by the wrong set people. I'm light-skinned myself, but most of my friends are dark-skinned. I tell you what, they are the nicest folks you'd ever come across. Same to say for my few uncles and aunts. Coloured brethren ain't insecure at all. Change your mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? by Blakjewelry(m): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2014
I disagree with you oo, been dark does not make one silly, silliness as to do with ones personality.

1 Like

Re: Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2014
Trying to fit in society by all means

2 Likes

Re: Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? by Tallesty1(m): 11:15am On Sep 20, 2014
Ceasar1: Your perception of dark-skinned people is totally wrong. I'm pretty sure you've been surrounded by the wrong set people. I'm light-skinned myself, but most of my friends are dark-skinned. I tell you what, they are the nicest folks you'd ever come across. Same to say for my few uncles and aunts. Coloured brethren ain't insecure at all. Change your mentality.
She is just telling us that she has a bf that takes her out.

Don't take her serious

3 Likes

Re: Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 20, 2014
Nawa o.... I am not like that o...
Re: Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 20, 2014
So I am about to learn something new today.
Never knew one's complexion could affect his/her personality.
Wow.

2 Likes

Re: Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 20, 2014
At first i thought this thread was silly, until i remembered how a lot of dark skinned guys called sexkillz albino monkey because he is quite light skinned grin

1 Like

Re: Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? by Jimbadly: 11:20am On Sep 20, 2014
You may not be too far from the truth Op. I've made the same observation. I've noticed that dark skinned guys b.itch on fair skinned guys like me. They feel so insecure around people like me.
Re: Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? by Crocz(m): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2014
Gentlemen...lemme analyse the origin of this thread

She's *light* skinned and went out with her bf and bf's friend but her bf's friends don't seem to like light skinned girls so much and she feels insecure cos she probably thinks her bf's friends opinion may influence her bf's perception about light skinned girls.

Madam, if this is not what happened...make I no see Abacha for heaven! grin

6 Likes

Re: Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? by Sabadon(m): 11:46am On Sep 20, 2014
hmmmm whether light or dark skinned all u need is for ur pocket n ur upstairs to b secured d rest na story
Re: Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 20, 2014
Sabadon: hmmmm whether light or dark skinned all u need is for ur pocket n ur upstairs to b secured d rest na story
u look like ochon
Re: Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? by MrCork: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
SisterCaro: I went out with my friends last night together with my boyfriend and his friends. I noticed that the guys he came with were very arrogant and self-centred, this was coming from the dark skinned men. They criticized almost every girl their eyes fell on and i wont lie it sound very stupid because none of them looked like they can turn heads either. My boyfriend and 1 other guy though they are not too light skinned, were very pleasant to the people around. This is just not the one of the many incidents i have noticed.

I find quite a good number of dark skinned men putting down other people and i have always wondered if its their their insecurities that causes it. They make fun of other guys slightly darker than them and they call them mean names, not that it makes them look Any more attractive anyway. I have had some mocking dark skinned women, and how they would not shut up about finding mixed women to be more attractive. I wondered to myself its not because they desperately want partners that will not make their offspring as unappealing as they are or what? It also gets worse with age, as he gets older and darker, the more insecure he becomes.

If you go to social networks such as instagram, twitter and path you will find out there are probably more men that use filters to hide their true complexion. You will be shocked when you see some of these people in person, they always look 5-10shades darker than they do on the internet

Most light skinned guys i have come across are very pleasant, they usually don't feel the need to go an extra mile to feel good about themselves. What causes our dark skinned men to have so much hate in them, if they say they are not insecure?

angry

2 Likes

Re: Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? by MrCork: 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
SisterCaro: I went out with my friends last night together with my boyfriend and his friends. I noticed that the guys he came with were very arrogant and self-centred, this was coming from the dark skinned men. They criticized almost every girl their eyes fell on and i wont lie it sound very stupid because none of them looked like they can turn heads either. My boyfriend and 1 other guy though they are not too light skinned, were very pleasant to the people around. This is just not the one of the many incidents i have noticed.

...so u go of wit yo friend searching for dark skin boyfriend?.. .abi?...

..and then u complain u cant find woman on nairaland?..abi..dont u hav school home wok?
angry

2 Likes

Re: Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? by ochon: 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Mondisweets: u look like ochon
He's my twin. grin
Re: Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? by marieolae(f): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dis light skinned darkskinned rubbish needs to stop!!!
Re: Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
ochon: He's my twin. grin
i didnt know i had twins... More groom price monies
Re: Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
MrCork:

...so u go of wit yo friend searching for dark skin boyfriend?.. .abi?...

..and then u complain u cant find woman on nairaland?..abi..dont u hav school home wok?
angry
why are u angry i thought u were light skinned Mr Cork cheesy
Re: Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? by chibwike(m): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
marieolae: Dis light skinned darkskinned rubbish needs to stop!!!
Abi

2 Likes

Re: Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? by ochon: 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
Mondisweets: i didnt know i had twins... More groom price monies
You're a bad mum. How can you not know my twin bro, when you claim it's you that gave birth to us. sadcry
Re: Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
ochon: You're a bad mum. How can you not know my twin bro, when you claim it's you that gave birth to us. sadcry
he was stolen from birth shocked cry
Re: Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? by lawrenceunaa: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
@ tallesty1 pls take it easy ooo grin

Well op, guys will be guys cool so next time guys crack jokes u don't like then try change the topic undecided
Re: Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? by ochon: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
Mondisweets: he was stolen from birth shocked cry
This confirms you are a bad mum. I'm disowning you from this minute. sadsad
Re: Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
ochon: This confirms you are a bad mum. I'm disowning you from this minute. sadsad
disown kini cheesy u know u will be back, that pepper soup keeps u coming back to my house
Re: Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? by ochon: 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
Mondisweets: disown kini cheesy u know u will be back, that pepper soup keeps u coming back to my house
I'll use Shawarma as a substitute to your pepper soup. angry
Re: Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
ochon: I'll use Shawarma as a substitute to your pepper soup. angry
shawarma for where?
Re: Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Jimbadly: You may not be too far from the truth Op. I've made the same observation. I've noticed that dark skinned guys bitch on fair skinned guys like me. They feel so insecure around people like me.

Heeya. Stop giving urself hope. sad

1 Like

Re: Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? by Stillfire: 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
Mondisweets: At first i thought this thread was silly, until i remembered how a lot of dark skinned guys called sexkillz albino monkey because he is quite light skinned grin

That's true. I thought the thread was silly, but after a little introspection, I realized all the angry black men on Youtube are dark skinned, lollllll. shocked shocked
Re: Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? by Truckpusher(m): 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
Mondisweets: At first i thought this thread was silly, until i remembered how a lot of dark skinned guys called sexkillz albino monkey because he is quite light skinned grin

That's not true.
The name calling started when he decided to use his mod handle for personal vendetta and absolutely abusing folks with unnecessary ban. cheesy
Re: Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
Truckpusher: That's not true.
The name calling started when he decided to use his mod handle for personal vendetta and absolutely abusing folks with unnecessary ban. cheesy
there is some truth to it tongue
Re: Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? by MrCork: 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
Mondisweets: why are u angry i thought u were light skinned Mr Cork cheesy

..mondi...how r u? angry

1 Like

Re: Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
MrCork:

..mondi...how r u? angry
im fine and you angry

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes I Wonder Why Ladies Fight Over Me ??? / What Is She Up To? / Facts That Guys Should Know About Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.