Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building (43811 Views)

Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome / Patience Jonathan Arrives Abuja Aboard Emirates Airlines / Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by egopersonified(f): 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
datguru: What for ? undecided

To search for the chibok girls in the rumble.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by GowonAbacha: 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
tolu007:
u b mumu, if jonathan didn't come I belive u will one of those plpp dat will condeming him for nt payin visit to d place....Wicked idiot
Who this thing dey call mumu.....if you don't know how to talk,kindly shut your mouth coz u don't know who u might be talking to..see how this ïdiot just open mouth talk nonsense sha...haba ur mama no give u home training ni? You need to grow up.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by esoboy875(m): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hop u go stil visit christ chosen church wey collapsed for benin
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Blakjewelry(m): 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
tolu007:
must he visit everywhere? mumu
ignored

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by iamord(m): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
barcanista: You have a point. The question is.. Why can't Fashola do things right? It was Tinubu's regime that prosecuted and got conviction of Reverend King. I can bet that if this nonsense was during Tinubu's time, state Prosecutoirs would have been busy by now. I don't know what Fash is thinking.

The case of reverend king was too open to have a good grip on him. But in this case Fueled by His fans that love him so much, fear of touching the “anointed”, respect for big men, and him having a more valid point as to the incident. He is sure to play around all this things and will go free. Highest is that he will play lots of money. For compensations et all.. For me the only game change is when. South africa press charges

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
bloodykiller:

like you lack the balls to join the millitary to combat the insurgents.

anu mpama

otu nne i
TANoids like you should be conscripted into the army to fight Boko Haram.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by OLADD: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
Aringon: The manner and attitude of children nowadays to demean, insult and resort to name calling the President. The next generations will also insult, maligh, demean and insult all of u IJN. Amen
[color=#006600][/color]

Seconded. Let me equally add that by the time they begin to receive their rewards for the tantrums been thrown at the president, their shame will be double portion of what they are doing now, their subordinates will disparage them and whenever they hold any leadership position, they shall be pulled down by their subjects.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by esoboy875(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
GeneralChinaza: christ chosen? shocked shocked
D one dat collapsed in Edo
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
Blakjewelry: and he does not have the bolls to visit all the places were suicide bombers kill innocent people.

So the picture op attached to the original post above was when he visited you in your sitting room?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by siegfried99(m): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
egopersonified:

To search for the chibok girls in the rumble.

Not funny grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by gab19: 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
1United1: When is he arriving Giwa, Bama, Gworza Konduga and Maidugri?

Coward and Yeye president! angry angry angry

PDP/PDP; APC are inherently the same. Jonathan plays politics with people's lives. Fashola is doing the same. Why can't Lagos do what is right?
if ur papa na president shey u go advice am mk he go bama,yeye person. Do u kn wat lead 2 d death of muritala, he died as a result of nt heeding 2 security warnings. Ode person mk u dey there dey talk any hw.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
iamord:

The case of reverend king was too open to have a good grip on him. But in this case Fueled by His fans that love him so much, fear of touching the “anointed”, respect for big men, and him having a more valid point as to the incident. He is sure to play around all this things and will go free. Highest is that he will play lots of money. For compensations et all.. For me the only game change is when. South africa press charges
The State must do something Or the families of the victims sue him for N500b compensation

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by OLADD: 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
Tolexander: he has something to offer!

He is going there to condemn the incidence as usual and set up a committee to look into it
[color=#006600][/color]

So, it's only condemnation and setting up of committee he has been doing. Can you open your heart and stop unreasonable comments? Are you the one that leads soldiers fighting in the northeast? Were you the one that arrested Ogwuche and other bombing suspects through the DSS? Just continue to say all sorts of damaging things against your president, you will surely reap what you sow.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by iamord(m): 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
barcanista: The State must do something Or the families of the victims sue him for N500b compensation

500b for how many people
And after that we all go back to leave our normal lives!
Nah it does not work that way..
If it where to be nigeria to nigeria
Its a different case
But this one is sure to escalate. Cos I know people are already running out of patience
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by OLADD: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
gab19: if ur papa na president shey u go advice am mk he go bama,yeye person. Do u kn wat lead 2 d death of muritala, he died as a result of nt heeding 2 security warnings. Ode person mk u dey there dey talk any hw.
[color=#006600][/color]

Just don't mind the idiots. They can advise their parents to act as volunteers by heading to Bama, Gwosa and even Sambissa.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by egopersonified(f): 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
siegfried99:

Not funny grin grin grin

Not intended to be.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by popcykaylah(m): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
siegfried99:

Nice one there..

I thought I was alone on that thought... did u see the building that was demolished at cms by fashola some years back..?

I did ...
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by deletrue: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
nuclearboy: TB Joshua is safe and laughing! A government desperate for votes will allow him go free for killing only a hundred people! The votes of his muguns are worthy recompense

In other news, nobody has visited Bama where thousands have died
That is what you want? I mean Jona should visit Boma and others?
If una like kill yourselves completely, wipe off the entire north east, you will never find jona there. Anufia kpolakpo
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by esoboy875(m): 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
GeneralChinaza: how did it collapse?
Go to front page u wil read d details
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by deletrue: 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
Blakjewelry: and he does not have the bolls to visit all the places were suicide bombers kill innocent people.
No worry. Continue to increase the killings. jona will be there shortly.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by deletrue: 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
1United1: When is he arriving Giwa, Bama, Gworza Konduga and Maidugri?

Coward and Yeye president! angry angry angry

PDP/PDP; APC are inherently the same. Jonathan plays politics with people's lives. Fashola is doing the same. Why can't Lagos do what is right?
oh guy, you hot too much. Na frustration don turn you like this? You are completely off normalcy? Don't give up. Keep trying. There is hope.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by OLADD: 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
cktheluckyman:

Why didnt the then ACN and ANPP leaders visit the Niger- delta creeks during the days of MEND'd insurgency.You APC folks are quite unstable.One moment you accuse GEJ of sponsoring Boko haram and the next moment he is a coward scared of boko haram.
[color=#006600][/color]

You are right. Such degree of instability is evident in their reactions. You can detect similitude of frustrations in them but whatever they say now or in the nearest future will not stop GEJ from ruling this country till 2019.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Tolexander: 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
OLADD: [color=#006600][/color]

So, it's only condemnation and setting up of committee he has been doing. Can you open your heart and stop unreasonable comments? Are you the one that leads soldiers fighting in the northeast? Were you the one that arrested Ogwuche and other bombing suspects through the DSS? Just continue to say all sorts of damaging things against your president, you will surely reap what you sow.
cry me a lagoon!
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by san316(m): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
The way oga Jonaa dey put hand for im cheek en, na wa wa o. Any way, if he can visit TBJ far away in lag, he shld visit those in Borno. Atleast the army is now making headway in the battle against Bh. I remember the deputy leader of the Kurds who visited the Kurdish soldiers at the frontline when they were battling with ISIS. I wonder why our 'hand-on-cheek' posing president can't do same. So touts will start saying the northerners will kill him.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Blakjewelry(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
deletrue: No worry. Continue to increase the killings. jona will be there shortly.
because some of una don begin to chop tan money so person won't air his view. anybody whose view is contrary becomes a BH member, APC or anti gej.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by OLADD: 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
anonimi:

Is that not what the Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN)who is constitutionally RESPONSIBLE for this avoidable DEATHS and ensuring it never happens anymore doing
[/color][color=#006600]

You are spot on.. It's ironic that these morons have never bothered to condemn Fashola under whose leadership more than 12 buildings had caved in between 2007 and now, and he has never prosecuted anybody (his officials who approved the collapsed buildings and contractors whose greed contributed to the disasters). I don't know when a visit by the president to a disaster venue has become a crime.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Pamcrest(f): 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
Jmain:

I don't have any problem with Prophet T.B Joshua for giving such an untenable and embarrassing explanation of the disaster, It is the acclaimed educated folks who believe his stories i have issues with . . . .

How can an hovering aircraft be a valid excuse for a building collapse an hour later . . . . grin

grin My brother, nobody believes his yarn......those purporting to do so are his members n hangers-on....but even they know better
Chei....anything goes in Nigeria!
My humble submission

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Jmain: 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
Pamcrest:

grin My brother, nobody believes his yarn......those purporting to do so are his members n hangers-on....but even they know better
Chei....anything goes in Nigeria!
My humble submission

I agree . . .
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by deletrue: 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
Blakjewelry:
because some of una don begin to chop tan money so person won't air his view. anybody whose view is contrary becomes a BH member, APC or anti gej.
To be very frank and fair, would you want Jona to visit all those areas like Boma etc.?
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by OLADD: 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
samdesam: I dnt just blame all of u wey d abuse my Jona, u guys should tell ur fathers to go n pick tickets 4 next yrs election if u feel Jonathan is no good. Ofcourse them no fit fill party form self. Jealousy!
[/color][color=#006600]

Seconded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR / Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) / Blood, Saliva Found In Mouth Of Dead Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.