Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? (92339 Views)

Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy / 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by LibrarianD: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
Lily4star: Now everyone knows your bf is broke undecided, why you dey fall em hand for public nah.

You weren't forced into the relationship and you sef know he doesn't ve, as long as you both understand eachother, and you sound like a babe that cares about what friends say about your relationshipn infact you listen to advice from friends a lot, stop comparing jor. Since you say he has a bright future e go better, support him, encourage him and pray for him as well too. Stop bringing your relationship in public for people to ve something to talk about. Now get ready for the rest things others ll say, I trust Nl
Comments Loading... 99%.

This is pure mockery ooo I swear, now Imagine your bf sees this, he ll be like
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by QuiverBox(f): 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
prettythicksme: because I said the truth rightwhy do you put your bb pin on Nairaland

What you call truth sounds cheap, my PiN on Nairaland is for Business, if you go through my First Thread you will Understand.

9 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
prettythicksme: if you are in Ukraine that story for the gods I don't give a damm stupid

Dude isn't telling you he is better off in Nigeria, than he is in Ukraine grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
My advice - let all Broke ladies get align with a Rich guy and Vice Versa.
In these era of ours, a broke guy should forget abt marrying a broke girl. Am sorry, Such a relationship cant work at all(forget abt love). So, let a broke guy find a lady who is from a wealthy family to marry and a broke lady should find a rich guy to marry as well( there is a great chemistry therein). Its simple, then things will work better for both parties.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
snakebeat: Money is not everything but it's very important in any relationship. Broke guys should desist frm having babes, stop punishing someone else sister all in the name of love. The truth be told, money add a bit of spice 2 love, without money love nor go work well, and I don't blame chick who snap out of such relationship.
hmmmm if u sed so.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Enahi(f): 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
OlamiB:
I am not. I do most of the spending and also giving him money for this career
Sorry girlfriend,dating a broke guy is not worth it most times. Am dating one presently,I won't call him broke because he is working. But He is very stingy or I don't know if its because I don't ask him for anything. Am seriously having a rethink.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by thandii1: 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
OlamiB: I Just dnt know why broke guys wants to have a girlfriend too

Have you asked your boyfriend this question too?

OlamiB: before you start complaning let me quickly tell you am actually dating one shocked
Guys jump into conclusion that girls dnt want to date a broke guy simply because he has nothing to offer financially, but this is not true in all cases, a girl that loves you sees Ɣ☺u in her future like her husband. She wants the best for you cos she sees Ɣ☺u in her future, a girl can date a broke guy but no girl will intentionally marry a broke man.
I love my broke boyfriend because firstly am not dating him for financial reason and 2ndly because I see a bright future in him, but one thing remain, I cnt marry him if he continues being broke

Do you see a bright future in yourself? Do you want the best for yourself? Do you think your boyfriend can also see himself in your future? Are you not scare of being broke in future? Or as long as your man isn't broke, you can afford to be penniless?.

OlamiB: I have stopped condemning girls that doesn't settle for less, there are so many disadvantages of dating a broke somebody

Why don't you quit since the disadvantages are too much

OlamiB: *talk about a boring relationship; when your female frnds are going places with their rich bf, Ɣ☺u r just there lying on his bed staring at each other's faces in his heated room

Lol @ going places. What stops you from going out to less expensive places too? Must you stay in the room? Can't you devise other means of fun other than 'going places' ? No creativity form you both?

OlamiB: *your frnds will not respect him; by the time your female frnds get to know about his brokeness the respect will just not be there anymore, girls love each other and they want the best for each other

And the best has to be the one who spends on you? Your friends will treat your bf the way you want them to treat him.

OlamiB: *he will always disgrace you; yes! This is most annoying, a little amount of money will cause fight between you two, imagine asking your broke bf to at least present himself in a wealthy way to impress your female frnds by buy provision or something for them will make him tear Ɣ☺u apart

Lol..You are obviously very young. Why date someone you are not proud of. You want your boyfriend to live a fake life to please your friends and you say these friends want the best for you? Your bf disgraces you?

OlamiB: *he commands too much respect; this is funny, even rich guys that can afford to
Buy expensive things for their woman doesn't command as much as him, I guess this is done so Ɣ☺u won't disregard him.
*he will naturally look stingy to you; imagine asking your broke bf to help Ɣ☺u with #500 when he himself already has a plan for the only #1000 left with him, this is ridiculous because by the time he decides to impress you with 2000# Ɣ☺u won't just be feeling him anymore

This is some serious washing for a guy you claim you love..

OlamiB: This is just a few of what I cn remember now, guys should note that their being financially okay brings a kind of hapiness to their gf/fiancé not only because of what they will enjoy from you but because they see their dream being fufilled tru Ɣ☺u,Ɣ☺u live in the best house, drive the best car and all tell me if ur partner won't be proud to show Ɣ☺u off.
I love my baby very much but as little as 100# can cause a misunderstanding btw us. God knows the kind of joy that will fill my heart the day he will be financially ok.
'it takes a real woman to date a broke guy and help him fufil his dream'
All this is written from the sadness of my heart.

How about fulfilling your own dream, abi una no get dream ni miss real woman? You don't love your man, you only want to keep sticking around because you smell a jackpot soon, and want to take all the glory as soon as he hits that jackpot so you can keep telling everyone who cares why you deserve heaven on earth because you will claim you stood by him when he was broke. Someone like you sef can delay one's destiny with your anxiety and serious craving for your broke bf to become rich. The much energy that is being wasted on another guy's destiny should be channelled into making yourself a fulfilled woman, that way, you won't commit suicide the moment broke bf dumps your sorry ass after being rich, yeh, it happens, so don't raise your hopes too high.

You are still a pikin in every sense of it though. Its so glaring in your write up.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
I do not see a reason why I shouldn't date a broke guy. I can date a broke guy, if he does possess a good character, has aspirations/ drive to make it in life, does not see me as his bank, nor ticket to make it in life; also in as long as there isn't jealously towards me, nor insecurities about his situation.
Such situation will not last forever.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
Enahi: Sorry girlfriend,dating a broke guy is not worth it most times. Am dating one presently,I won't call him broke because he is working. But He is very stingy or I don't know if its because I don't ask him for anything. Am seriously having a rethink.
See another broke lady o . You better DISCHARGE the guy quick quick before he DELETE you frm his RADAR .

8 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest: I do not see a reason why I shouldn't date a broke guy. I can date a broke guy, if he does possess a good character, has aspirations/ drive to make it in life, does not see me as his bank, nor ticket to make it in life; also in as long as there isn't jealously towards me, nor insecurities about his situation.

wa sho rire . I guess you're frm a wealthy home lady. Cos no lady from a broke family will ever think in these way...

5 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
shegsky:
wa sho rire . I guess you're frm a wealthy home lady. Cos no lady from a broke family will ever think in these way...

I never claimed to be from a weathly family....I am just in a position where i can handle my own, and do not have to lean on a man for money.

16 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
Krak: So ladies cant work for themselves and make money again. Why must you always depend fully on your boyfriends or husbands?

Well said. Liability ladies of nowsdays lol

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Omimah: 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
Girls, encourage us na. A mo pe ojo'la wa a dara.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Enahi(f): 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
shegsky:
See another broke lady o . You better DISCHARGE the guy quick quick before he DELETE you frm his RADAR .
Sorry there is nothing like broke lady here,read my comment again. You probably didn't read the part were I wrote that I don't ask him for anything. You broke a** guys need deliverance.

When broke a** guys meet a decent nice girl,you take her for a fool. Yeah she doesn't ask and you even want her to do more for you,hello? You guys are crazy as hell.

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Enahi(f): 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest: I do not see a reason why I shouldn't date a broke guy. I can date a broke guy, if he does possess a good character, has aspirations/ drive to make it in life, does not see me as his bank, nor ticket to make it in life; also in as long as there isn't jealously towards me, nor insecurities about his situation.

You can't date a typical naija broke guy,trust me I have been there. Not once. Majority of them will see you as their bank,food ticket ,and also expect the lady to do everything for them.

5 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
Enahi: Sorry there is nothing like broke lady here,read my comment again. You probably didn't read the part were I wrote that I don't ask him for anything. You broke a** guys need deliverance.

When broke a** guys meet a decent nice girl,you take her for a fool. Yeah she doesn't ask and you even want her to do more for you,hello? You guys are crazy as hell.
Father, forgive her, for she know not what she's doing ..

5 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
Enahi: You can't date a typical naija broke guy,trust me I have been there. Not once. Majority of them will see you as their bank,food ticket ,and also expect the lady to do everything for them.
Please,leave glitest alone, Dont pollute her mind . Please. Jo o.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
Omimah: Girls, encourage us na. A mo pe ojo'la wa a dara.
Guy, Na only Girl wey come from Rich family fit ENCOURAGE u, Nt all dis Hungry/Broke girls. So ,shine ya Eyes .

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
Enahi: You can't date a typical naija broke guy,trust me I have been there. Not once. Majority of them will see you as their bank,food ticket ,and also expect the lady to do everything for them.

Although, i could tell you that same qualities applies to all men from other races.

I myself, have also dated a guy like that before( and he wasn't a Nigerian), when i realized he had done that to his ex gf.....I dumped him so fast, that I myself didn't see it coming...Never gave him any signs, No goodbye, let's talk..Nothing...So, I can tell you I've had experinces too.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
shegsky:
Please,leave glitest alone, Dont pollute her mind . Please. Jo o.
Pollute ke?....You think sey I bi small pikin?

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
Enahi: Sorry girlfriend,dating a broke guy is not worth it most times. Am dating one presently,I won't call him broke because he is working. But He is very stingy or I don't know if its because I don't ask him for anything. Am seriously having a rethink.

Somebody's ass is abt to be dumped grin

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
chester47: Bleep you modafucker and how do your doctors act..am in Ukraine fool.. and I love Nigeria with passion.

prettythicksme: if you are in Ukraine that story for the gods I don't give a damm stupid

Make una fight tear clothes na. It ve tayed wey I see yellow fresh soft tins o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Kennedyiheme: 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
shegsky:
Ma guy, I tire oh. But am a bit lucky sha.
lucky? How?
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Crystalsemerald(m): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
prettythicksme: chaii broke guys they can bleep heaven yet they don't have money to take care of the thing they bleep.I have friend that date them so annoying
forgive me if i sound a little bit orthodox but how come most females believe guys are in this world to, you know Bleep ? Or whatever that is called these days.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
Kennedyiheme: lucky? How?
My G.F no be d type of al dis Broke girls wey dey talk trash , All what she craved for is an undiluted/true love. How many ladies that are from Broke families think about TRUE LOVE in a relationship nowadays. Nah, But what i sensed is that it is at a guyz advantage if a lady fall in love with you and av feelings for a guy than for a guy to fall in love with a lady
(am talking of ladies from a wealthy family o ,she fit kill cow for you, all they need frm any guy either you are broke or rich, is care, and love) .

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Kennedyiheme: 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
shegsky:
My G.F no be d type of al dis Broke girls wey dey talk trash , All what she craved for is an undiluted/true love. How many ladies that are from Broke families think about TRUE LOVE in a relationship nowadays. Nah, But what i sensed is that it is at a guyz advantage if a lady fall in love with you and av feelings for a guy than for a guy to fall in love with a lady
(am talking of ladies from a wealthy family o ,she fit kill cow for you, all they need frm any guy either you are broke or rich, is care, and love) .
yea nd the funny tin is, most of this ladies hve dull brains, they hve ntin to offer....as a guy we knw its normal for us to take care of our girl freinds...the little we hve we give, but i cannot kill myself or do blood money because of one yeye girl

6 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Crystalsemerald(m): 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
[color=#000099][/color] am sorry but how will a man or sorry a guy be comfortable asking a lady all this and yet still want some extra *coughs* tips, or are you just washin BTW where are you meeting suh Guys ?
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
Kennedyiheme: yea nd the funny tin is, most of this ladies hve dull brains, they hve ntin to offer....as a guy we knw its normal for us to take care of our girl freinds...the little we hve we give, but i cannot kill myself or do blood money because of one yeye girl
No mind them jare.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Eboh4z: 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
I think being in a relationship isn't a source of income, if u want money, work for mone

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Enahi(f): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
Crystalsemerald: [color=#000099][/color] am sorry but how will a man or sorry a guy be comfortable asking a lady all this and yet still want some extra *coughs* tips, or are you just washin BTW where are you meeting suh Guys ?
Not what u think,I meet real great guys most times but you know love can truly be blind.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
faceURfront:

Make una fight tear clothes na. It ve tayed wey I see yellow fresh soft tins o cheesy
don't mind him he thinks am a lil girl he can't just talk to anyhow.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
QuiverBox:

What you call truth sounds cheap, my PiN on Nairaland is for Business, if you go through my First Thread you will Understand.
cheap how enumerate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.