Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? (92360 Views)

Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy / 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by benswagtt(m): 10:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
prettythicksme: chaii broke guys they can bleep heaven yet they don't have money to take care of the thing they bleep.I have friend that date them so annoying
y not make money nd stop blabin here? U ma sef u ah worst dan broke!!!
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
prettythicksme: chaii broke guys they can f uck heaven yet they don't have money to take care of the v agina they f uck.I have friend that date them so annoying
Na wah o!
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by idu1(m): 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
Generalkorex:
so this kind of girls still exist.
Hmmmmm God bless u @op
if she is doing those things for good, why is she now seeking for public sympathy?
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by emmatok(m): 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
tellwisdom:

You dated him for 3years and he's still poor??..then you are a witch. Free the poor boi from your poor spirit angry

LOL, JESUS grin

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Leon2036(m): 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
a girl left my elder brother whom he has dated for 4years cos of all u just said, 2yrs later my bros don make am as a big time footballer with a beautiful wife and an adorable..baby...that babe still dey street she never marry...irony of life

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Lathunjimi(m): 11:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
OlamiB: I Just don't know why broke guys wants to have a girlfriend too, before you start complaning let me quickly tell you am actually dating one shocked

Guys jump into conclusion that girls don't want to date a broke guy simply because he has nothing to offer financially, but this is not true in all cases, a girl that loves you sees you in her future like her husband. She wants the best for you cos she sees you in her future, a girl can date a broke guy but no girl will intentionally marry a broke man.

I love my broke boyfriend because firstly am not dating him for financial reason and 2ndly because I see a bright future in him, but one thing remain, I can't marry him if he continues being broke.

I have stopped condemning girls that doesn't settle for less, there are so many disadvantages of dating a broke guy namely:

*talk about a boring relationship; when your female friends are going places with their rich bf, you are just there lying on his bed staring at each other's faces in his heated room.

*your friends will not respect him; by the time your female friends get to know about his brokeness the respect will just not be there anymore, girls love each other and they want the best for each other.

*he will always disgrace you; yes! This is most annoying, a little amount of money will cause fight between you two, imagine asking your broke boyfriend to at least present himself in a wealthy way to impress your female friends by buying provision or something for them will make him tear you apart.

*he commands too much respect; this is funny, even rich guys that can afford to buy expensive things for their woman doesn't command as much as him, I guess this is done so you won't disregard him.

*he will naturally look stingy to you ; imagine asking your broke boyfriend to help you with #500 when he himself already has a plan for the only #1000 left with him, this is ridiculous because by the time he decides to impress you with 2000# you won't just be feeling him anymore.

This is just a few of what I can remember now, guys should note that their being financially okay brings a kind of hapiness to their girlfriend/fiancé not only because of what they will enjoy from you but because they see their dream being fufilled through you, you live in the best house, drive the best car and all tell me if ur partner won't be proud to show you off.

I love my baby very much but as little as 100# can cause a misunderstanding btw us. God knows the kind of joy that will fill my heart the day he will be financially ok.

'it takes a real woman to date a broke guy and help him fufil his dream'

All this is written from the sadness of my heart.

I guess some guys don't understand me, I am only asking the guys to be rich for their own good not because of a leech girlfriend/fiance. Nigerian men are quick to insult any girl that comes here to talk about money in a relationship. I am not after my Boyfriend's money or anything, his happiness is mine also and I know he will be happy by the time he is financially ok to cater for all his own needs and beyond.

If you become financially successful it is your name that will be known not your wife's name talkless of a girlfriend, that is why I used Dangote and ADenuga as example...how often do you guys hear of Mrs dangote or Mrs adenuga? Is it as often as both men? NO! And in case the woman is as sucessful as the likes of omotola jalade, ngozi iweala their man is as successful as them.

GBAM! What a piece of the heart you have spoken, it's so true.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Adedayo516(m): 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
**sips coke and whistles away **

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by MrsGoodness(f): 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
i dont do broke guys
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by AwesomeRomeo: 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
If you really love your boyfriend you won't care whether he is broke or rich. You won't care about what people or your friends will say about him. Also, you will even be the one to take good care of him. Guys, please don't date ladies when you are broke, because they won't respect you and they will never be faithful.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
prettythicksme: I am allergic to broke guys

1. You aren't beautiful and charming.

2. Your post shows that you have a very low self esteem.

3. You have no dream, goal or aspiration in life.

4. You are poverty striken and you are afraid that it might get worst than it is.

5. From deductions, you are a street girl and lacks class.

6. There's 50% chance that you are a sex hawker.

13 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by fernandoc(m): 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
prettythicksme: how?
she is dumb too

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Acidosis(m): 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
op is an i diot.

See the way you're admonishing guys to make money like Dangote and Adenuga. Wait first o, how much be ya papa pension? see your loud mouth like Dangote.

Na all this kain rubbish dey make guys go into fraud, robbery and juju.
Are you aware the economy is harsh? Are you aware there are no good jobs around?

Is your bf happy about the lack?

By the way; have you ever heard the word - Contentment?
Must everybody be Rich?
Who & What stops you from dating a rich man?

You'd better quit insulting this innocent man before you call the wrath of God upon your idio.tic self.

And Yes; I don't care if you call me broke or not; I'm not living my life to make you happy. I am broke and happy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by MissTeaseMe(f): 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
Leon2036: a girl left my elder brother whom he has dated for 4years cos of all u just said, 2yrs later my bros don make am as a big time footballer with a beautiful wife and an adorable..baby...that babe still dey street she never marry...irony of life
You see life?
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by shift15(m): 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
MrsGoodness: i dont do broke guys

Your moniker says Mrs. And you re still talking about doing guys? Woah! Smh.

5 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
drnoel:

U are still a child. If u werent then u will know that. ALl that glitters is not Gold. U will now that a poor man today may be rich tomorrow. U will know that it takes one person to make a dream but two people to fulfill it. U will know that live is making mistakes and learning from it. U will know that life is living forward and understanding backwards. U will know that the fulfillment of ones actions and toils are just as empty if one has no one to share it with. U will know that two heads are better than one. U will know that when u open ur mouth to spew rubbish sane Nler will put u straight.

Did you miss the part where I said am still dating him cos I belive in his future? I dnt date for money, I date because I see us having a family together in the future that's why am concerned with his 'brokeness'. Not necessarily because of what he will buy for me in his 'richness'

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by akpanikpe(m): 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
If I hear

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
OlamiB: I Just don't know why broke guys wants to have a girlfriend too, before you start complaning let me quickly tell you am actually dating one shocked

Guys jump into conclusion that girls don't want to date a broke guy simply because he has nothing to offer financially, but this is not true in all cases, a girl that loves you sees you in her future like her husband. She wants the best for you cos she sees you in her future, a girl can date a broke guy but no girl will intentionally marry a broke man.

I love my broke boyfriend because firstly am not dating him for financial reason and 2ndly because I see a bright future in him, but one thing remain, I can't marry him if he continues being broke.

I have stopped condemning girls that doesn't settle for less, there are so many disadvantages of dating a broke guy namely:

*talk about a boring relationship; when your female friends are going places with their rich bf, you are just there lying on his bed staring at each other's faces in his heated room.

*your friends will not respect him; by the time your female friends get to know about his brokeness the respect will just not be there anymore, girls love each other and they want the best for each other.

*he will always disgrace you; yes! This is most annoying, a little amount of money will cause fight between you two, imagine asking your broke boyfriend to at least present himself in a wealthy way to impress your female friends by buying provision or something for them will make him tear you apart.

*he commands too much respect; this is funny, even rich guys that can afford to buy expensive things for their woman doesn't command as much as him, I guess this is done so you won't disregard him.

*he will naturally look stingy to you ; imagine asking your broke boyfriend to help you with #500 when he himself already has a plan for the only #1000 left with him, this is ridiculous because by the time he decides to impress you with 2000# you won't just be feeling him anymore.

This is just a few of what I can remember now, guys should note that their being financially okay brings a kind of hapiness to their girlfriend/fiancé not only because of what they will enjoy from you but because they see their dream being fufilled through you, you live in the best house, drive the best car and all tell me if ur partner won't be proud to show you off.

I love my baby very much but as little as 100# can cause a misunderstanding btw us. God knows the kind of joy that will fill my heart the day he will be financially ok.

'it takes a real woman to date a broke guy and help him fufil his dream'

All this is written from the sadness of my heart.

I guess some guys don't understand me, I am only asking the guys to be rich for their own good not because of a leech girlfriend/fiance. Nigerian men are quick to insult any girl that comes here to talk about money in a relationship. I am not after my Boyfriend's money or anything, his happiness is mine also and I know he will be happy by the time he is financially ok to cater for all his own needs and beyond.

If you become financially successful it is your name that will be known not your wife's name talkless of a girlfriend, that is why I used Dangote and ADenuga as example...how often do you guys hear of Mrs dangote or Mrs adenuga? Is it as often as both men? NO! And in case the woman is as sucessful as the likes of omotola jalade, ngozi iweala their man is as successful as them.

U had just hitted d nail on its head **gbam**. Who no like comfort?
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Willgates(m): 11:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
QuiverBox:

Your body language says otherwise

chai...how u take see her body language from there? Lol
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Adedayo516(m): 11:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
emmyrichie:

4. You are poverty striken and you are afraid that it might get worst than it is.

Acidosis: op is an i diot.
See the way you're admonishing guys to make money like Dangote and Adenuga. Wait first o, how much be ya papa pension? see your loud mouth like Dangote.
Na all this kain rubbish dey make guys go into fraud, robbery and juju.
Are you aware the economy is harsh? Are you aware there no good jobs around?
Is your bf happy about the lack?
By the way; have you ever heard the word - Contentment?
Must everybody be Rich?
Who & What stops you from dating a rich man?
You'd better quit insulting this innocent man before you call the wrath of God upon your idio.tic self.
And Yes; I don't care if you call me broke or not; I'm not living my life to make you happy. I am broke and happy cheesy cheesy cheesy
emmyrichie:

#Betwhy?

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by MissTeaseMe(f): 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
emmyrichie:

Gbam!
I cldnt have said it better

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
prettythicksme: chaii broke guys they can bleep heaven yet they don't have money to take care of the thing they bleep.I have friend that date them so annoying

Ur thing belongs to you. If he doesn't take care of his own as big as it is, u won't like it o. So take care of it and it will draw more guys closer. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Acidosis(m): 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
OlamiB:

Did you miss the part where I said am still dating him cos I belive in his future? I dnt date for money, I date because I see us having a family together in the future that's why am concerned with his 'brokeness'. Not necessarily because of what he will buy for me in his 'richness'
The word FRAUD is boldly written on your forehead.

If truly you want a future, you should be in other sections like business, job & vacancy surfing for openings and business ideas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Ethicaliyke(m): 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
MY Lady u are right For our good ......
But ladies who are made already wouldn't even Consident loving a promising guy rather some kind of radical uncultured spoonfed mummy's guy..... Who take them places, beat them up and embarras them.... 4worthless reasons... Sorry oo I fear girls wey don tier eye reach ear ..... Am not rich, not broke, not in a relationship .... Reasons: She must be fair, average height, descent in manner and dressing, must be 95% honest.... : u can chart me:pin 29743595, or call: 07035716747. Note: I will no when u're not honest with me......

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Leon2036(m): 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
You see life?
its a funny place my dear
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by AwesomeRomeo: 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
OlamiB:

if you don't date for money then why complaining? Mtcheeeew.... By the way....

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by alpink(m): 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hmmmm. Women/ladies....money/security...relationship...third party...hmmmm..#justbecareful#

How do you expect your man to feel after reading this your post?
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Adedayo516(m): 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ethicaliyke: MY Lady u are right For our good ......
But ladies who are made already wouldn't even Consident loving a promising guy rather some kind of radical uncultured spoonfed mummy's guy..... Who take them places, beat them up and embarras them.... 4worthless reasons... Sorry oo I fear girls wey don tier eye reach ear ..... Am not rich, not broke, not in a relationship .... Reasons: She must be fair, average height, descent in manner and dressing, must be 95% honest.... : u can chart me:pin 29743595, or call: 07035716747. Note: I will no when u're not honest with me......
chart.. Pie chart??

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
its a pity,how many dare request from their father the things they ask from thier byfrnd
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
valdes00: What's the similarity btw this type of girls n prostitutes?
.... They all want money after sex....

I wonder o. Upon say dem dey almost enjoy d sex pass guys

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by NizyO01(f): 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
I prefer the word not having access to good cash or figuring things out instead of "broke" its degrading,frnds will repect whoever u date no matter his situation depends on how u place him.........not everyone is after the money,but a real man would naturally want to takia of those they claim to love + its comforting to know ur guy is doing ok for himself.....man wey no get money no dey get joy,na so so vex.......lol,But u have 2 options support him and stop complaining or leave if u can't cope.........Dangote and the rest didn't jump into wealth,they worked their way there

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by ELGREF(m): 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
valdes00: What's the similarity btw this type of girls n prostitutes?
..hey all want money after sex....
before sex not after sex.cash and carry, I'm tired oooo.i love my single life jare, just that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) / Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.