Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,487 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:26 PM

An Open Letter To Maheeda. (gods Warning) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Open Letter To Maheeda. (gods Warning) (703 Views)

Omg! See What A Fan Did To Maheeda’s Butt (look) Skibo... / Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) / 18+!!! Check Out The Artwork To Maheeda's New Single Titled 'can You Handle It' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Maheeda. (gods Warning) by brainworks0001: 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
An Open letter to Maheeda.
Hi Maheeda i think what you are doing now is you are preaching the Gospel of the devil. rather than preaching the Gospel of

Jesus. why do you want to make Jesus regreting ever creating you on planet earth. hope you know that what you are doing

pleases the devil. please i want you to repent of this wicked act and accept Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour. if you

die without Jesus know that you are heading towards hell fire. remember Hell is real. don't Joke with it. first of all i will

ask you one question. this name called maheeda are you sure your name is in the Book of life
Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. Hell is real and lake of

fire is real. any ones who end up in hell also ends up in everlasting torment
also in
Rev 2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a

prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
Rev 2:21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
Rev 2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they

repent of their deeds.
Rev 2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and

hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
Now if you read this the bible calls you ""Maheeda"" a Jezebel and who is a Jezebel. A Jezebel is somone that causes

seduction in the society which lure men to sin. by commiting fornication. also Jezebel is some-one that exposes her unclothedness

to defile men and sin against God. including those that is following her to commit this evil act of the devil will definitely

end up in hell if the refuse to repent of their evil act. the bible calls them Jezebels children. any one who joins her,

encourages her, and indulges herself in this kind of her act and also her followers will defenitely end up in hell except

they repent.
Maheeda the reason why you are alive is Jesus is giving you the chance to repent and turn from your evil works as written in

Rev 2:21
also the devil is doing this to destroy your soul in hell. he(the devil is deceiving you) dont make the devil your friend,

make Jesus your friend. he loves you that is why he died for you so that you will be saved.
remember hell is real. in hell you cannot sleep, eat, drink water relax remember the story of the rich man and lazarus in

Luke 16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
Luke 16:24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

whatever you are doing on earth which will give you comfort. you cannot do it over there in hell-fire. dont go to hell it is a dangerous place. you can't survive it there. hell is forever
Rev 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

i have a leading to tell you that if after reading this message and you continue in this evil act to cause men to sin against God you will not live long. the devil is planning destruction against you

This message is from the Holy Spirit to give you a warning

Repent!!!!
Repent!!!!
Repent!!!!

Don't say you did not hear.

Evangelist Daniel A

contact us through our ministry on www.facebook.com/xx900

Re: An Open Letter To Maheeda. (gods Warning) by yhemini: 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
lmao
Re: An Open Letter To Maheeda. (gods Warning) by WINDSOW(m): 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
Evangelist,Gbagbe !!! Maheeda no go hear.
Let's take Evangelism †Φ Sambisa Forest now.‎​=))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.• =)) нaнaнaнaнa!
Re: An Open Letter To Maheeda. (gods Warning) by Coldfeet(f): 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
Didn't know Maheeda means Jezebel grin Anyways Miss Maheeda and all other Jezebels out there REPENT O!!! (Me inclusive) God have mercy on us all. And bia op didn't you also read in the Bible where Prophet Elijah fled from Jezebel in other not to fall into her trap? Advise sons of men to do what Elijah did o! Cos even the Bible said it in the book of Proverbs "My Son Flee From Temptation" secondly if your eyes cause you to sin abeg pluck am off! (Not literally) Just REMOVE yourself from whatever may cause you eternal damnation.... Stop reading Magazines that have "Jezebels" all over it.... Stop watching or listening to music videos that have "Jezebels" in it.... And if you walk on the street and you see a "Jezebel" coming abeg FLEE o!!!!!! Cos if you don't run like Prophet Elijah and fall for her trap! Eternal damnation awaits you and that "Jezebel" o! UNLESS OF COURSE YE REPENT!!!! cool

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Maheeda. (gods Warning) by MykLANNY(m): 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
When the preacher's kid needs a preacher..... You know something good's gone bad

(1) (Reply)

Kathy Griffin To Replace Joan Rivers On Fashion Police / Photos From Malaika's Album Launch / Fuji Star, Saheed Osupa Reportedly Buys Land For All His Band Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.